NAPER AUTO WORKS

Auto Tires
Auto Radiators
Auto Accessories
Auto Glass

Your Locally Owned "One Stop Shop" ~ For All Your Cars ~ For 40 Years! From Alignments & Brakes to Tune-ups & Transmissions. ASE Certified Technicians ~ Clean & Efficiently Equipped Shop! At Naper Auto Works, Inc., We Are Dedicated To Giving Our Customers The Best Auto Service Possible. Our Friendly Staff Will Fully Explain The Needed Repairs & Recommended Services Along With The Estimated Costs & Completion Time. Our ASE Certified Technicians Will Fix It Right The First Time! Towing & Road Service: Conveniently Located To Downtown Naperville & Train Station....

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

Since 1926, HEART Certified Auto Care has serviced the automotive repair, tire, and wheel needs of customers throughout the northern suburbs of Chicago, IL. Through the years we have expanded into four locations in Evanston, IL, Northbrook, IL, Skokie, IL, and Wilmette, IL. Come into any Duxler Complete Auto Care location for a quote on an automotive repair service or a set of tires, or simply schedule your next appointment with us online. If you need help finding one of our locations, view our online locations list for addresses and accompanying hours of operations

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

12/13/2017

Did an overall assessment of my vehicle and fully explained what was needed. The vehicle was 14 years old and needed major repairs. They were very upfront with me on what was necessary for safety and what could be done in the future if I wanted to go that route. I was very appreciative of the thoroughness of the assessment.

Description of Work
Car repairs

10/30/2017

Very well - I had several things that were of concern with the vehicle. They did the oil change and corrected other things that would not have been done without charge at the dealer. I will use them for most needs on this vehicle.

Description of Work
Oil Change and quote on service items for the future. It is a 2007 vehicle with 170,000 miles. At some point it will not be worth the cost of some repairs. Nearly all service has been done at the dealer. I needed a second opinion.

01/31/2017

They did a nice job and charged about what was expected

Description of Work
Emissions problem, shocks, brakes and a/c

Category auto repair,car inspections

02/12/2015

I think my husband found them on Angie’s List. The experience was excellent. They were able to get us in quickly and get it taken care of.

Description of Work
We use Naper Auto Works for auto service. Our last visit was when we had some issues with the water pump.

10/28/2014

They did a great job. I asked them for Mobile 1 and that's what they used.

Description of Work
oil change and maintenance

Category auto repair,car accessories

DISC & DRUM, ABS, HYDRAULICS, TRACTION CONTROL, CV JOINTS & AXLES DIFFERENTIALS, TRANSMISSIONS & TRANSAXLES, WHEEL BEARINGS, BATTERIES, ALTERNATORS, STARTERS, RADIOS, GAUGES, OIL CHANGES, EMISSIONS, TUNE-UP, TIMING BELTS, GASKETS & SEALS, BELTS & HOSES, RADIATOR, WATER PUMP, HEATER, CLIMATE CONTROL, HEADLAMPS & TAIL LAMPS, WIPERS, POWER WINDOWS & LOCKS, MIRRORS, TIRE REPAIRS, TIRE & WHEEL SALES, SHOCKS & STRUTS, BALL JOINTS & TIE RODS, RACK & PINION.

AFTER HOURS TOWING.