We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Just Central Vacuums

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2010

414 W 5TH AVE

Naperville, IL 60563

Local central vacuum dealer recognized for extensive experience, high quality products, and top notch customer service. Central vacuum systems are a passion of ours. We love a challenge and have the training and experience needed to install and repair built-in vacuum cleaners for new construction and existing properties. Our other passion is growing our list of satisfied customers by way of friendly, timely service on all installations, repairs, and parts sales. We offer free estimates, no trip charge. We have the expertise to fix any problem with any central vacuum system, old or new. We also offer "first-class" installation into new or existing homes with no damage or mess. We service all brands and are factory authorized dealers for Central Vac International, CycloVac, Beam, MD SilentMaster, and Vacuflo....

09/23/2020

Jeff W.

Outstanding. Was able to replace the broken part without having to cut into our kitchen island or basement ceiling to access. I still don't know how he did it. Also fixed another inlet that we usually don't use that was found to be poorly wired by the system installer. Looked at our kitchen and offered to change the color of the replacement part to better match things vs. just replacing with the white that was there. Very polite, called to let us know when his prior stop ran longer than expected. Any future issues with our central vac. we know who we'll be calling!

Description of Work
Replace broken vacuum dust pan.

06/12/2020

Susan F.

Owen the owner, is a true professional and expert in the industry. He solved our issues in a fast and efficient manner. I would highly recommend him. Great service call.

Description of Work
Service and Repair central vacuum system

01/20/2019

Noha E.

Owen was very responsive and called me back right away and was even willing to come out on New Year’s Day which we appreciated so much since we aren’t home on business days at all. He checked every vacuum valve and cleaned them all, cleaned out the canisters in garage and showed us how everything works. Then he gave us some great options for new vacuum parts to buy. I vacuum every room all the time now and it’s so easy and convenient. I want to buy a couple more hoses now so I can have one in the basement and upstairs too instead of carrying the tubes around the house. Highly recommend it!

Description of Work
We just bought a house with central vacuum system that hasn’t been maintained. We wanted everything checked, and to purchase new hoses and vacuum parts for sanitary reasons.

09/30/2017

Owen set up an appointment (after returning my call shortly after I left a message) for the very next day and arrived when he said he would. He gave me 2 options after quickly diagnosing problem- new motor or new vacuum giving prices for both. He also volunteered to check & clean my attachments, wiped out the inside of canister and answered all my questions. He was very polite and professional. I would very highly recommend Owen and Just Central Vacuums.

Description of Work
Diagnosed problem and replaced motor which he had on his truck. He also cleaned the unit and serviced the power brush. We were very impressed that we could repair an almost 25 year old vacuum from Lindsay Manufacturing Inc.

09/19/2017

vanya W.

Very professional, available and affordable.

Description of Work
Cleared a clogged vacuum head, tested switch in system, upgraded to a new stair attachment.

09/14/2017

Chris C.

He called and was on his way that afternoon. Found out the problem immediatly fixed it and answered all my questions. Very professional, informative and efficient. I will definetly call him agian and refer my neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
My central vacuum did not have suction. Owen called me after I left a message on his buisness line the next buisness day and tried to rule out any issues over the phone before he needed to come out. He was going to be near my house at another job and said he could stop out later the same day if I was available.

06/17/2017

larry J.

I cannot say enough good things about Owen. I can now see why he has such high ratings on this website. He arrived on time, explained everything in detail and gave me various options on replacing or fixing. There was no mess left behind. His account was very reasonable and he applied the 10% Angieslist discount. I Highly recommend Owen and his JCV (Just Central Vaccums) company.

Description of Work
Owen replaced a burned out motor, replaced a sweep inlet, checked every vacuum access point in the house, replaced a power brush and applied a muffler to the wall unit.

06/07/2017

Tricia S.

Great Service! Superior follow-through. Stand by their work! Owen, the owner and our technician is prompt, works fast, and has very reasonable pricing. He arrived both times we used him at the start of the time planned. He listens, communicates well, is careful, is respectful, is thorough, and leaves things cleaner than when he arrived. He stands behind their work and will address any issues if they come up. He was well aware of problems from the manufacturer and determined we had gotten a bad filter from others in the past, which was causing a lot of our problems. He gave us good options for improving things for the future too and helping prevent other problems. It is nice to work with a service business that truly understands service. Supporting a small business like my own is an added bonus. I highly recommend Just Central Vacuums!!

Description of Work
We had problems with our existing central vacuum system (install before we bought the house). It had lost a lot of suction, and kept tripping our circuit breaker. It was leaking dust and so on out of the main unit, causing problems for other electrical equipment near the unit.

Category vacuum cleaners,central vacuum cleaners

03/29/2017

Kimberly D.

Perfect. Owen was very courteous. Brought what I need, removed my old system and installed the new one, Showed me how to work and empty. All done in a very clean and professional manner, Would definitely hire again,

Description of Work
Replaced my old central vac with a new one,

Category vacuum cleaners,central vacuum cleaners

02/24/2017

Robb T.

Having compared two different central vacuum service companies Just Central Vacuums of Forest Park IL is who I chose. Just Central is one of the authorized dealers for MD Central Vacuum manufacturing and is an "Elite Dealer" for MD Central Vacuum. Owen Perkins in the owner/service technician of Just Central. Owen had given me a two-hour window of 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm and called at about 1:40 pm asking if he could be there by 2:00 pm and maybe a little sooner. I told him awesome as I was looking forward to having the work done. Owen arrived and quickly got to work initially with me showing Owen where all the inlets where and off to get things done he went. Owen even made an adjustment to the inlet in our upstairs hallway to work around the wainscoting that one of the inlets was built into. Before I knew it the work was complete. Owen then showed me the vacuum bags which I already had and explained to me how the bags go into the unit itself. It was something I did not realize that was part of our system and grateful to learn of it. Owen also noticed that our hardwood floor attachments where on their final legs and advised about replacing them soon. Owen actually decided to give me one new hardwood floor attachment which was a great customer service goodwill gesture and I decided to buy the 2nd one from Owen at that point. Overall I am very happy with the service that Owen provided for my system and definitely will keep his card handy in case we need something else for the system. I do highly recommend Just Central Vacuums.

Description of Work
Inlets and vacuum hoses replaced

Category vacuum cleaners

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Sales, service and maintenance for built-in vacuum systems. Upgrade/modernize older systems. New homeowner use and care orientation. Installation into new and existing structures, residential and commercial. Parts, bags, filters, installation materials.