Energy Services Air Conditioning & Heating Co

Founded 1976 • With Angi since November 2002

512 W 5th Ave

Naperville, IL 60563

At Energy Services Air Conditioning, Heating & Electrical, we go beyond the level of service you expect, and deliver the exceptional results you deserve. From routine system maintenance, to emergency repair, equipment upgrades and complete system install, our goal is to bring more expertise, resources, and professionalism to every job than any other HVAC service provider in Naperville, Aurora, Geneva, St. Charles & Wheaton IL. We offer flexible solutions for spaces large and small, customizing our designs to meet your exact needs, and providing the most cutting-edge products on the market. Cost is determined by the job. Additional Phones: (630) 969-1400, (630) 687-1383, (630) 420-2275. Fax: (630) 420-2096 DBA: GFI Heating & Cooling. Senior Discount: $5.00...

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (913)electrician (25)air duct cleaning (18)water heaters (17)plumbers (5)gas leak repair (4)insulation (4)handyman (4)dryer vent cleaning (3)metal fabrication (2)lighting (2)drain cleaning (1)

06/08/2020

Jeff and his team were great. Arrived in the area ahead of schedule. They were polite and friendly. They work they performed was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct work cleaned

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

02/18/2020

The technician was fantatstic. He explained to me what was working and what would require maintenance/ replacement at a future date and cost based on its condition and age. This was extremely helpful. He also went through the work he performed. A great customer experience. I will use Energy Services in the future without question. This experience converted me to being a long-term customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace and Humidifier cleaning / maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

07/16/2019

Very efficient and professional service technicians.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new central A/C unit. Earlier they had put in new furnace as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

07/09/2019

They responded quickly. The estimation and installation both come on time. the price is reasonable, even in July. I called at least 6 companies, many of those won't be able to meet my HOA request. I would give this company very high review. They are the perfectional and they are everything I can ask for a ac company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my old 3 tons AC with a new one

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

04/06/2019

They are good, conscientious, on time and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did maintenance check for my furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

03/28/2019

I cannot say enough great things about Energy Services. They have been to my home several times for regular HVAC maintenance, and every time I have been impressed. Their technicians are experienced, professional and friendly. The area is always cleaned up when they leave, they explain everything they have done, and recommendations are made, if needed. I had some very bad experiences with a differe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC clean and check, humidifier serviced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

01/06/2019

it went very well. They were punctual and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New air condition unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2016

10/01/2018

They have been excellent. They send nice people and I have never had any problems with their work. They come out twice a year and I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service my furnace, air conditioner and humidifier. They have replaced my furnace and air conditioner in the past.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

06/18/2018

As expected. I’ve used Energy Services for the last 10 years. They always do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Tune-Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

03/23/2018

Went well, but found subsequently that the coil they installed did not match the condenser so we did not increase overall efficiency of the system despite paying a premium. They would have had to redo the duct work for the correct coil and apparently they thought we would not know any different.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced A/C Condenser and Evaporator Coil

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2016

[Member Name Removed] I reached out to you by phone to further understand this situation. There are many coil combinations and this does make slight adjustments to the efficiency. However, we also keep in mind the static pressure and other contributing installation factors. Our system shows a 4 ton, 21" wide coil with a 4 ton air conditioner and 21" wide furnace. Please call me to discuss this. Th...

Cooling & Heating – Sales, Installation, Tune-Ups, & Maintenance. Humidifiers. Air Cleaners & Purifiers. Energy Recovery Ventilators. Sheet Metal Fabrication.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing