A.J Construction Group

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2017

Our service area includes all of Cook, DuPage, Lake and Will counties.Family owned & operated Home remodeling, room additions, kitchen updates- flooring, cabinets, tile, bathroom updates, fixtures tile, floor installation, finished carpentry, framing & all kind handyman job. Always free estimate and honest opinion. Weekend or late weekdays hours available ....

Prime Time Painting

Prime Time Painting is a family owned and operated, fully insured painting contractor headquartered in St. Charles, Illinois. Well into our second decade of professional service and craftsmanship, we are highly versed in the professional techniques of the painting industry. Prime Time Painting is a full-service painting contractor fully capable of handling any aspect of interior or exterior house painting. We hire only the most highly skilled painting professionals. It is through our commitment to the continuous improvement of our people and professional practices that we have become the Suburban Chicago leader in residential and commercial painting. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction for every project regardless of size and scope of the job.

Ronbo's Fine Painting Inc

Minimal service charge of $200.00 with no involvement of sub-contractors unless otherwise needed. we have 26 years experience with employees working for us up to 12 years, total combined experience of 90 plus years of renovation work. Fully insured with work-mans comp. company vehicles, workmanship guarantee. We use only high end premium products and services. Free estimates using Cook and Du Page county Blue Book guide to Estimating non-union. We have no sales tactics for our product sells itself. We are EPA certified renovators. Call the Pros Call RONBOS.

Provision Painting Inc

Matt of Provision Painting is not just a painter, he is an artist. He focuses on proper drywall prep and using quality Benjamin Moore Products. He is a graduate of The American Academy of Art of Chicago and has always had a passion for art. He specializes in interior design and color matching and can turn your home into an artistic masterpiece. Please visit my Facebook page to see a showcase of some of the work we have done. Award winning. ProVision. Credit cards accepted.

02/22/2017

My original tile installer didn't show up,so I used Angie list to look for someone who can come and fix the problem on the weekend.I needed my bathroom to be done by the end of the week .When I met Art ,I knew I can trust him.He gave me a lot of good advice,finished work on time and charged very reasonably.I am already know who I will be calling to do my basement in the summer.

Description of Work
Bathroom .He did some ceramic tile work,also painting,new baseboards.

Category ceramic tile,interior painters

Thank you ! Im glad you liked !

Home remodeling, room additions, kitchen updates- flooring, cabinets, tile, bathroom updates, fixtures tile, light plumbing, floor installation, finished carpentry, framing & all kind handyman job.

Check, PayPal