Ace Junk Removal

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2013

Welcome to AceJunk Removal ! We are a Naperville based junk removal company that services all throughout Chicago and surrounding suburbs. Our team of home cleanout professionals look forward to helping you with all your Junk Removal needs. Our mission statement not only reflects our desire to serve our customers with dedication and professionalism, it governs the way we conduct our business. It provides us with direction and purpose. For years of dedicated service, Ace Junk Removal has been clearing out decades of unwanted debris from homes and businesses all over the state of Illinois. Fully insured and licensed by the state in all of the respective services we provide, we offer competitive rates, competent customer service and a superb record of satisfaction with our customers. If you're planning to move, Clean out your home or business, Ace Junk Removal makes sure each individual job gets done in a proffesional, timely manner and at a "Great, Cant Be Beat Price" Need to clean out your basement? Do you have piles of construction debris laying around your new business? Did you inherit an old home, and not know what to do with all the junk. Let us take care of all your needs in one stop....

Elite Command Junk Hauling, LLC

We haul away anything getting in the way of you moving forward. Anything like appliances big and small, construction debris, furniture, mattresses household goods, clothing and bedding, electronics of all kinds, tools, exercise equipment and even yard waste.

Offers by Elite Command Junk Hauling, LLC on Angi
Junk Stoppers

Jurassic Junk Removal- Chicago

According to Webster’s Dictionary, the word “junk” means “to dispose of something useless or old” and that’s where we come in! Serving Chicago and surrounding suburbs, as the #1 recommended (and fastest growing) junk and trash removal service, Jurassic Junk Removal strongly believes that environmentally responsible waste management is the only way to ensure a cleaner and greener world that we can all enjoy for generations to come. So whether you’re spring cleaning, moving in, moving out, cleaning out the garage, attic, basement or simply reclaiming precious space at the office - one phone call (or click) is all it takes to make… "YOUR JUNK. EXTINCT." For more information or to schedule a free, onsite estimate, please call our Customer Service Center or simply schedule online at https://jurassicjunk.com/chicago-metro/ (and be sure to ask us how you may be eligible to receive a tax-deductible receipt based on any of your items that we can donate to our local charities!) Thanks for your interest in Jurassic Junk Removal. We’d greatly appreciate your business!

10/06/2021

Their crew of 6 removed from my basement and out my front door to haul away a 400-500 lb concrete/steel 4 drawer vertical fireproof cabinet. They did not damage any of my house anywhere with their heavy move up my basement stairs nor across my 1st floor wood floors. I’m ecstatic with Ace Junk Removal Pro’s efficient service and highly recommend them to others

Description of Work
Remove and Haul Away 400-500lb Concrete/Steel Fireproof Cabinet

06/12/2020

Excellent service! Great crew of three that came to my house, showed up on time and they worked hard and efficiently. Very fair price-removed everything I asked them to and I will hire again-very good job.

Description of Work
Hauling of junk from house and garage.

09/29/2019

Couldn't have gone better. A couple guys cleared a large pile of garbage and junk we left on the driveway while other guys took old furniture. There was a pile of junk in our musty basement. They worked well together and they worked quickly. I will call them again.

Description of Work
Removal all kinds of junk including old furniture and appliances

Category hauling services

08/30/2018

Fantastic service. Responded very quick to my questions. Great price. Came the same day! Removed the entire swing set and also were able to take some other random items we had in the shed. Excellent service. Super fast and very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
We wanted to get rid of a swing Set / playscape that came with the house. We had no need for it.

06/22/2018

Went great. I had a deadline and I had a problem finding someone who could meet the deadline. Ace gave me a next day appointment at 2:00 and were right on time. Very pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
Removal of furniture and personal items removed from apartment

Category hauling services

06/08/2018

the crew arrived on time, we showed them the pull that needed to be removed. they got right to work loading up their trailer. when they were done they informed us that the charge was going to be $200 which was under their original quote so we asked them to haul away even more.

Description of Work
items from our shed that were heavily damaged from mice and other critters needed to be removed from our property.

Category garbage collection service","junk removal

02/19/2018

Very professional, on time, moved all items efficiently in a short period of time. The 2man team was courteous and easy to work with. Will definitely hire them again, as they offered good quality service and pricing.

Description of Work
We needed some excess furniture, exercise equipment and old tv removed from our home. I was able to get an estimate from the business owner beforehand to compare with another company. They were much lower in price.

Category house cleaner

12/09/2017

Excellent from start to finish. Would definitely recommend and would use again.'

Description of Work
Removal of Stairmaster.

Category garbage collection service","junk removal

07/26/2017

Very well They arrived on time. Were professional and offered a reasonable price. This is the fifth time I have used them. Always quality work.

Description of Work
Removing Furniture

Category junk removal

05/31/2017

The two men team that came out were professional and performed the services as stated. Was surprised how quickly it took for them to tear down our playset which was fairly big (w/rock climber, three swings, rope, and slide) and haul it away. Would definitely recommend them on any junk removal, especially if anyone ever need removing an old playset!

Description of Work
We had our wooden rainbow playset torned down and hauled away. Along with several boxes of electronics.

Category junk removal