Ace Junk Removal

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2013

25w111 ramm dr. Unit #6

Naperville, IL 60564

Welcome to AceJunk Removal ! We are a Naperville based junk removal company that services all throughout Chicago and surrounding suburbs. Our team of home cleanout professionals look forward to helping you with all your Junk Removal needs. Our mission statement not only reflects our desire to serve

10/06/2021

Larry B.

Their crew of 6 removed from my basement and out my front door to haul away a 400-500 lb concrete/steel 4 drawer vertical fireproof cabinet. They did not damage any of my house anywhere with their heavy move up my basement stairs nor across my 1st floor wood floors. I’m ecstatic with Ace Junk Removal Pro’s efficient service and highly recommend them to others

Description of Work
Remove and Haul Away 400-500lb Concrete/Steel Fireproof Cabinet

06/12/2020

dennis D.

Excellent service! Great crew of three that came to my house, showed up on time and they worked hard and efficiently. Very fair price-removed everything I asked them to and I will hire again-very good job.

Description of Work
Hauling of junk from house and garage.

09/29/2019

Cristina J.

Couldn't have gone better. A couple guys cleared a large pile of garbage and junk we left on the driveway while other guys took old furniture. There was a pile of junk in our musty basement. They worked well together and they worked quickly. I will call them again.

Description of Work
Removal all kinds of junk including old furniture and appliances

08/30/2018

Dan B.

Fantastic service. Responded very quick to my questions. Great price. Came the same day! Removed the entire swing set and also were able to take some other random items we had in the shed. Excellent service. Super fast and very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
We wanted to get rid of a swing Set / playscape that came with the house. We had no need for it.

06/22/2018

LINDA S.

Went great. I had a deadline and I had a problem finding someone who could meet the deadline. Ace gave me a next day appointment at 2:00 and were right on time. Very pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
Removal of furniture and personal items removed from apartment

06/08/2018

Jeffrey B.

the crew arrived on time, we showed them the pull that needed to be removed. they got right to work loading up their trailer. when they were done they informed us that the charge was going to be $200 which was under their original quote so we asked them to haul away even more.

Description of Work
items from our shed that were heavily damaged from mice and other critters needed to be removed from our property.

05/15/2018

Art G.

Quick removal with 4 workers

Description of Work
Removal of basement furniture

02/19/2018

DENISE T.

Very professional, on time, moved all items efficiently in a short period of time. The 2man team was courteous and easy to work with. Will definitely hire them again, as they offered good quality service and pricing.

Description of Work
We needed some excess furniture, exercise equipment and old tv removed from our home. I was able to get an estimate from the business owner beforehand to compare with another company. They were much lower in price.

Category house cleaning

12/09/2017

Rose M.

Excellent from start to finish. Would definitely recommend and would use again.'

Description of Work
Removal of Stairmaster.

07/26/2017

Michael A.

Very well They arrived on time. Were professional and offered a reasonable price. This is the fifth time I have used them. Always quality work.

Description of Work
Removing Furniture

05/31/2017

Ken T.

The two men team that came out were professional and performed the services as stated. Was surprised how quickly it took for them to tear down our playset which was fairly big (w/rock climber, three swings, rope, and slide) and haul it away. Would definitely recommend them on any junk removal, especially if anyone ever need removing an old playset!

Description of Work
We had our wooden rainbow playset torned down and hauled away. Along with several boxes of electronics.

05/09/2017

Carol J.

They came when promised, worked quickly, yet were very careful with not hitting walls or doorways. Very pleasant, and would hire again.

Description of Work
Empty a basement and garage of 60 years of accumulated stuff.

11/29/2016

Gladys R.

Removed it from my house an hour after I called them. They were very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Removal of an old TV

09/26/2016

Carrie R.

Arrived on time. Very nice and clear, gave me a price that matched the estimate I was given via email.

Description of Work
Removal of old stove and other large items in basement. Demolished basement bathroom and hauled away everything.

Category garbage collection

07/20/2016

Nalene T.

The service was excellent. They gave me a price over the phone that was much lower than previous quotes with two other companies. They came when scheduled and cleaned up the area.

Description of Work
We needed a broken hot tub removed from the back yard.

03/21/2016

Paula J.

These guys were great. They were prompt, professional, and even cleaned up after themselves. I was very satisfied with their service. I would absolutely call them again.

Description of Work
They removed an oversized chair, an air hockey table, and 2 big heavy TVs.

02/02/2016

Lisa D.

Great communication from the start. Came out same day to remove tv. Overall, great. Estimate was lower than almost all others.

Description of Work
Removed a large heavy tube tv from the basement that we were unable to lift.

12/21/2015

Evelyne D.

Arrived a little before promised. Took everything except a tire. They wanted $25 extra to take the tire. I brought it to a Firestone store who took it for free.

Description of Work
Hauled away stuff from storage shed.

11/03/2015

Michael A.

Great work/ friendly service

Description of Work
Great work in empting mother in laws apt.

09/28/2015

Patricia W.

prompt, no bumps or dents. The same two guys who previously had been at the house with a sleeper sofa removal came back; it was nice to see familiar faces, and they said the scheduler tries to do that.

Description of Work
replaced old sofa with newer one from different location

07/05/2015

Christina S.

I recently downsized from a 2800sq ft house to a 1200sq ft condo and needless to say, I had a lot of "stuff" to get rid of. After donations, garage sales, and leaving things on the parkway I found myself not nearly where I needed to be with just a few days until closing. I found Ace on AL and chose them because of their ratings and their proximity. I found them to be incredibly responsive and extremely efficient--so much so that I called them back for a second pickup. In their favor: (1) Jim and Whitney were consummate professionals, as well as was (presumably) the owner with whom I interacted solely via email. Nice, friendly and they were collectively on a mission to make sure I was satisfied. (2) They separate trash from things that can be donated which I particularly liked because I had some nice (and pricey) furniture pieces that I had to get rid of but didn't have the time or the energy to try to sell. I called a couple of worthy causes for pickup but they scheduled so far out that it didn't work for the dates that I was committed to. Ace handled the donations for me, so while I ended up paying for them to be picked up, they were gone when I needed them to be with no effort on my part. (3) There was a small and unavoidable hiccup on the Ace side with my original schedule and while I told them that it wasn't an issue, they went above and beyond a reasonable person's expectations to make it right. I told them to think nothing of the slight reschedule and that it was a non-issue for me, but they were insistent on doing something to demonstrate their commitment to professionalism. Good for them...and rare these days. (4) While they weren't inexpensive, they were more than competitive--and I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. To be clear, they were well under prices quoted by others and they were worth every dime. (5) They cleaned up after themselves. Nicely. Nothing but good to say about Ace and its staff.

Description of Work
Removed trash and donations

11/02/2014

James C.

The owner replied immediately to our initial contact. He either called or emailed as we worked out the date to have the items removed. Clarity of his communications and quick responsiveness made for a smooth removal of materials in a timely fashion. The men who moved the material were polite and explained what they were going to do before acting. They were careful about not bumping into walls and cleared out everything expeditiously. fair price for work done. Highlly recommend Ace Hauling.

Description of Work
It was time for us to clear out our basement. We had a number of heavy items including a stereo, treadmill, etc.

08/22/2014

Christina Q.

Based on a phone conversation, I thought that it was going to be roughly $100 cheaper. I understand that they need to see it to assess the price but it ended up being more expensive than I planned.

Description of Work
Removed furniture and boxes of items that needed to be thrown away.

06/09/2014

TRACY L B.

very professional from first contact. we ended up having to reschedule due to a changed closing date on the home, but they still were able to accommodate our schedule. As we saw the quality of their work, we asked then to do a few more things that we needed and they were happy to do so. Their painter was very detail oriented, but worked quickly and efficiently. We will definitely use them for other services in the future. They are more than just haul away guys!!!

Description of Work
Removed and hauled away attached cabinets, free standing fireplace with surrounding brick, attached shelves, and some loose items. Patched, painted, several areas.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, house painters

08/07/2013

Paul B.

They are very prompt in coming out and reasonably priced. They are friendly and prompt in responding. I don't have to wait for them to come out in weeks. They are careful. They don't damage the house when they are removing things. They are coming tomorrow.

Description of Work
I used Ace Hauling to clear out the items that I wanted to get rid of in the preparation of my house sale.

MH Pro Painting

Painting-exterior and interior. MH Pro Painting is a small family business that works to satisfy and help customers accomplish there projects.

Bazan Painting Projects

Bazan Painting Projects is a full service company that offers a wide range of services and expert advice. Ray Bazan, owner of Bazan Painting Projects, has over 10 years of experience in the painting industry, considers himself an expert in the field and takes great pride in what he does. Satisfying our customers is a business philosophy we practice and emphasize. We take pride in our attention to detail and understand the importance of a job well done, which includes all aspects of the project from start to finish. We guarantee to get the job done right and we will work hard to make sure we exceed your expectations. We use only the finest tools and materials. We ensure that surfaces are properly prepared before starting any job and special attention is given to cover and protect areas that are not being painted. We take special care of each job and possess the necessary skills required in understanding the wide range of paint coating varieties, as well as the ability to diagnose and solve the unique challenges of each project. In addition, a thorough cleaning is given at the end of each workday. Please contact us for a free estimate and paint consultation. We are confident that you will find our prices fair, affordable, and competitive. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business.

Home & Business cleanup solutions