Holly J. Waxman Interior Design

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2009

Residential + Commercial Interior Design...

Taylor Eileen Designs

Taylor Eileen Designs all started due to a love for making people feel at home. First, we will figure out your unique design style through a consultation and style quiz. Then the magic happens!

Montalbano Inc

Please note the phone number given is a masked number and not allowed to accept texts or direct calls. To do so please call 708-409-5100 or 708-774-1946 or email mark@montalbanofurniture.com. Since 1923, we manufacture, refinishing, restoration, reupholstering, custom furniture & sales, bent glass, beveled mirrors & leather tops, & caning. Come and see our restored antiques, antique reproductions, and genuine Capodimonte lamps and giftware from Italy. Solve your heirloom and antique problems with complete restoration. We do not fix, repair or reupholster motion furniture or recliners as well as upholstery, spring, and leather repairs. Bring back the original character of your old masterpieces. Period furniture is our specialty, but not our limitation. Removers and strippers can damage the luster and character of the wood. At Montalbano these are never used. Instead we use a specially formulated thinner to completely dissolve the old finish as if it never existed. The item is then taken apart as necessary, re-glued, repaired, completely hand sanded and prepared for its new twelve step finish which is second to none. We are specialists in water, fire and insurance work. We offer free factory estimates and home estimates are available. Pickup and delivery is available. Our other services offered include; leather replacement and bent glass doors, caning as well as expert reupholstering with our 10,000 piece fabric gallery. Directions:Take 25th Avenue to the side street going west by the corner with the Bearing Company on the North and our white delivery truck on the South. Continue West 2 blocks all the way to the railroad tracks. Then turn left going South and follow the rail road tracks all the way to the middle of the back side of the building, where you will see our entrance door to our factory and warehouse.

Suburban Window Fashions Inc

Full service window treatment company from whole house installations to 1 window repairs. "FREE ESTIMATES" Some of the brands we offer; Hunter Douglas, Graber, Bali, Norman Shutters, Mechoshade, etc... Deal directly with the owner who has been in the window treatment business for over 15 years. Suburban Window Fashions Inc is your one-stop source for all your interior design and home décor needs, including custom window shades, shutters, draperies, curtains and more. Here you will find a wide variety of Hunter Douglas window fashions, including customer favorites such as Duette® Honeycomb Shades, Silhouette® Window Shadings, and Luminette® Privacy Sheers, and hundreds of choices for color, texture, fabric and function. Choosing the right window solution can be very complex. Our experienced design professionals will work with you to find a solution that looks great and provides the privacy and light control you need. Once you’ve made your selection, our measuring and installation experts will come to your home to ensure a perfect fit for your new window coverings. Our distinctive services are all provided with a local flair since we're independently owned and operated. Give us a call today to get started!

Offers by Suburban Window Fashions Inc on Angi

02/10/2016

JULIE W.

I was having surgery in 2 months and hoped to have new carpet, paint and a new bed before surgery. She was a great help in choosing carpet, although her recommendation of where to buy it was twice as expensive as 2 other estimates for the same carpet! it took longer than I had expected to help choose a paint color for the bedroom and I received to many choices for paint colors in the den (over 20). Never did choose a color. I had hoped she could have given me 3-5 choices as was done in the past by a previous designer. We decided on the bed and headboard quickly, but never decided on night stands. Some of her recommendations did not meet my need for extra storage, but looked pretty! However, she did open my eyes to a style that I never would have considered on my own! I also had a high priority for recommendations on what to do with my living room wall (entertainment center?), but she told me she couldn't find anything she liked for my space. I liked what she helped me with, but was hoping she could have given me 2-3 suggestions for a few more of my decorating needs with the time allotted and budget (Only spent about 1/3 of my redecorating budget!). Communication in the beginning was good, but then stopped. She never told me on her last visit that I had used up my hours and never sent An invoice for her first and last visit until I asked about it. (also, her invoice does not tell you a cumalitive total of hours used). I was thinking I had a couple hours left of her time. I thought she should have communicated this to me without me having to call and ask. Holly is very nice and energetic and wants to make sure you are an active participant in your decorating! I personally despise decorating, but am happy to do the legwork if given guidance! For me, I was hoping to have a bit more specific suggestions with fewer choices (carpet, paint, bed, night stands, entertainment center) and trust it would look nice and meet my needs with just a little input from me! This occurred in the beginning with the carpet and bed, but somehow seemed to get less focused with the paint and other furniture decisions. Perhaps the break in decorating momentum for my surgery, made it more difficult to get back on track.

Description of Work
Holly helped me to choose carpet for my bedroom and gave advice on a bed and headboard purchase, provided paint samples for my bedroom and den, came over to help narrow down paint colors and provided numerous choices for night stands.

06/04/2015

BRIAN D.

Description of Work
Holly helped me with paint colors, fabrics and selection and hanging of photos/decorations. | |She was great to work with and I'd hire her again!

12/12/2014

BRIAN D.

It went very smooth. Holly helped with everything floor-to-ceiling. Helped me select & coordinate new flooring, paint colors, furniture, window treatments, light fixtures, accessories & artwork. She also worked with the painter when there was a problem with the finish of the paint to get it resolved. All in all, a very pleasing experience!

Description of Work
Holly consulted to redo the paint colors in 4 rooms, redid one room floor to ceiling and worked with a painter to complete the job to my satisfaction.

03/31/2012

Laurie C.

I love my new kitchen and Holly is totally responsible. I would not have even begun to think of the things she did. She also was a great troubleshooter and dealt directly with the contractors and sub-contractors when there was a problem! I would highly recommend Holly for any project big or small.

Description of Work
Holly supervised the remodel of my kitchen. She worked with all the contractors, solved numerous problems and created a kitchen that I love.

06/24/2009

Janet S.

I had some concern about my family room and she made a new layout that was helpful for me.

Description of Work
I hired them to help me with my interior designing.

Holly J. Waxman Interior Design

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2009

1619 Woodhaven Ct

Mundelein, IL 60060

Project Management ♦ General Consulting ♦ Space Planning ♦ Kitchen & Bath Design ♦ Custom Cabinetry ♦ Accessories & Artwork Selection ♦ Fabrics & Upholstery ♦ Floor Coverings, Area Rug, & Tile Design ♦ Furniture Selection ♦ Paint & Wall Coverings ♦ Materials & Finishes ♦ Window & Wall Treatments ♦ Lighting Design ♦ New Construction (Specification, Selection, Design) ♦ Color Consultation ♦ Pet-friendly Design ♦ Home Staging ♦ Interior Re-design

Other