Del Rio's Landscaping Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2011

29010 N Gilmer Rd

Mundelein, IL 60060

Currently we are experiencing delays of 3 weeks for our booking, we will be servicing you by 05/15/2017 With 5 years of experience, Del Rio's can take care of Landscaping, Snow Removal, Planting, Removal & Mulch, Evergreen for Winter...

Resposiveness

lawn care (228)lawn & landscaping (89)mulch delivering (48)lawn treatment (19)hardscaping (8)snow removal (6)drain pipe installation (1)holiday decorating (1)gutter cleaning (1)

08/01/2020

Del Rio's Landscaping did a WONDERFUL job on our garden pathways. They were prompt, professional and did an excellent job. In fact I am hiring them to put in a garden walk way on the other side of my house. Highly recommend them! Brian and Jennifer Gosizk Barrington, Illinois

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garden walk Ways

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

Photo for Del Rio's Landscaping Inc - 29010 N Gilmer Rd, Mundelein, IL - 38765769

08/01/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garden walk Ways

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

Photo for Del Rio's Landscaping Inc - 29010 N Gilmer Rd, Mundelein, IL - 38765771

05/18/2019

Ramon had the most reasonable estimate. His "crew" did an excellent job on ALL tasks performed. The weather refused to cooperate, however. Ramon & his "crew" persisted. The finished product was outstanding !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring clean-up, cutting down a tree, removing some stumps, new top soil with grading, seeding.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2019

04/09/2019

Excellent and will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean up

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

07/20/2018

I called Del Rio for an estimate. I was told he was nearby and would call me back and stop by my house today. After waiting and attempting to contact them, they never called me back or came over for the estimate. I waited all day. Very poor customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested a quote

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

This is not us. We are Poul's Landscaping, Inc. not Del Rio.

12/28/2017

Great work. Very difficult cutting involved around existing drainage. Job was over 400 sf in an Urban location. Definitely added value to our home. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver installation for back patio. Converted entire back “yard” in urban setting to patio.

COST $0.01

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2017

12/13/2017

I sent Del Rio's a message through Angie's List in November. They did reply the next day that they were available and the rate, which was very reasonable, but I didn't see it for two weeks (I thought I would get an email notice & didn't realize I needed to go back to the website for a reply). I sent two followup messages via the website AND two voicemail messages (the first apologizing for my dela...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
snow removal

CATEGORY snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

09/07/2017

We have used Del Rio Landscaping for several years and are always pleased with their services. We were pleased to hear that they are now offering drainage work and brick paver installation. We took advantage of this and added underground drainage for 4 downspouts that were draining on our sidewalks. Ramon and his crew did an excellent job which included digging under a sidewalk in order to drain t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install underground drainage for 4 downspouts and plant 20 bushes

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,drain pipe,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2017

09/05/2017

They were efficient, worked quickly and left me with good after care instructions for the yard. The owner came out ahead of time, which was good because it saved me money since the not all the yard needed to be done. His guys came later to complete the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Del Rio's Landscaping for lawn maintenance.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

09/03/2017

It went well. They layer down the mulch and ;or an additional fee re-edged our flowermbed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
500 square feet of mulch layer down

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2017

Landscaping. Hardscaping, Retaining walls Planting. Mulching. Snow Removal. Fall Clean Up. Lawn Aeration. Patios, Planting-Shrubs. Seeding. Sodding. Top Soil. Trimming. Mulch. Fertilizing. Holiday Decorating.tree cutting service

Landscaping Design.