B & D Construction Services

Founded 1974 • With Angi since April 2013

General Construction Services...

Lawrence E Gustafson Roofing

Super Service Award Winner for 2016. Family owned & operated. Please call Larry at (847) 404-1687! I'd love to speak with you about your contracting needs!

F & M MASONRY CONSTRUCTION INC.

We are a company specializing in bluestone, flagstone, limestone, brick and concrete. We also install tile and stone to kitchen and bathroom renovations and new construction. We offer discounts at various times of the year. We offer expert tuck pointing. Our reputation is well known for quality workmanship and client satisfaction.We handle your masonry, hardscaping and indoor tiling and stone work. We will meet or beat any other company's estimate as long as the work and materials are the same as we proposed.

General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

03/15/2016

I would have given this company an A, but there were a few mistakes that were disconcerting to me, including someone ordering one more window than needed and saying a door was going to fit when it ended up not fitting -- that was actually the fault of the chief owner of the company. His brothers, who did nearly all of the work, did an excellent job! I also would appreciate a bit more care with cle...

Description of Work
Small screened in porch was winterized and included adding more insulation, installing new windows, new indoor siding, a heater and carpet on floor.

Category carpet installation,handyman service,insulation,siding,replacement windows

05/28/2013

I have contracted with B&D for two jobs over the past two years. Most recently for some cement repair and to replace the asphalt driveway with cement. And awhile ago to replace rotted wood and to install aluminum facia and soffit. Both jobs were completed on time the quality of the work performed met all of my expecations. I would highly recommend B&D Construction

Description of Work
Replaced driveway and walkway with cement, added cement patio - repaired/replaced aluminum soffit and facia

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,handyman service,roofing

Concrete, Remodeling, Ceramic Tile, Plumbing, Drywall, Painting, Roofing