Alliance Roofing & Exterior, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2014

Alliance Roofing strives to deliver the best roofing system to every client we work with. We are very consultative when it comes to our customers. Your home is important to us. We are a full service contractor that can handle any project. We employ only the best installers so your experience with us is seamless. We are a MASTER ELITE contractor through our vendor GAF. This allows us to offer our clients the best "transferable warranty" to every client we work with. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We are members of multiple chambers. Please visit our website to learn more about us....

FB Construction, Inc.

FB Construction, Inc.

General contractor with expertise in multiple categories including full gut rehab, windows, doors, siding, bathrooms, kitchens, additions and more! Over 40 years of industry experience allows us to start and finish any project efficiently, effectively, and on budget.

08/30/2018

Alliance Roofing and Mary Cala did a phenomenal job replacing my roof and gutters. They have aligned themselves with outstanding teams of workings that specialize in their field and performed beyond my expectation. The work/clean up were first rate and the follow up was excellent. The roof bid included as standard several of the extras that other companies broke out separately in their bids as ext...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, gutter and downspout replacement

06/24/2018

It took forever after the contract was signed for them to come out. They finally came out weeks afterwards to do the job on a Sunday. They broke my fence, and didn't finish the job. 3 weeks later and my fence is still broken and the job is still not finished but they sure got paid. I wouldn't use them again ever. I am frankly tired of playing phone tag with these people. I just want them to fix my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

[Member Name Removed], The job was complete and we fixed your fence. We worked with you dillegently to get your financing approved. I am truly surprised that you gave us this rating.

05/28/2018

Fantastic! Mary Cala of Alliance was very helpful with this job. 39 square roof replacement. 3 skylights, 2 layer tear off. Job was complete in ONE DAY. This was the best roofing crew I have seen work. They were very professional, clean, and fast. Gutters added the final touch to the house. All I can say, Alliance did a fantastic job for me. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and Gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Thank you so much. We will continue working hard to be the best.

12/06/2017

I received several proposals and found this company to be the most responsive to my questions and concerns. The work was done as agreed and on time. The workmen were professional and polite. The quality of their workmanship was superior. The work areas were thoroughly cleaned up. I am not easily pleased but this project exceeeded my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear-off and replacement of roof o house and garage. Replacement of gutters and downspouts.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

It was great working with you as well, and I am glad you are so pleased with the final outcome. Please let us know if we can be of service going forward.

10/07/2017

Alliance was able to send out a team within 48 hours of my call. The team worked quickly and very efficiently. I was impressed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alliance helped replace siding on our house.

CATEGORY siding

Thank you for the kind words. We love it when our hard work is appreciated.

Roofing, Gutters, Siding, Windows, & Metal Trim