Alliance Roofing & Exterior, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2014

21234 Commercial Dr. Unit B

Mundelein, IL 60060

Alliance Roofing strives to deliver the best roofing system to every client we work with. We are very consultative when it comes to our customers. Your home is important to us. We are a full service contractor that can handle any project. We employ only the best installers so your experience with us is seamless. We are a MASTER ELITE contractor through our vendor GAF. This allows us to offer our clients the best "transferable warranty" to every client we work with. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We are members of multiple chambers. Please visit our website to learn more about us....

08/30/2018

Jim M.

Alliance Roofing and Mary Cala did a phenomenal job replacing my roof and gutters. They have aligned themselves with outstanding teams of workings that specialize in their field and performed beyond my expectation. The work/clean up were first rate and the follow up was excellent. The roof bid included as standard several of the extras that other companies broke out separately in their bids as extra costs. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Roof, gutter and downspout replacement

06/24/2018

ERIC O.

It took forever after the contract was signed for them to come out. They finally came out weeks afterwards to do the job on a Sunday. They broke my fence, and didn't finish the job. 3 weeks later and my fence is still broken and the job is still not finished but they sure got paid. I wouldn't use them again ever. I am frankly tired of playing phone tag with these people. I just want them to fix my fence and finish the job they were hired to do and agreed to with the contract.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

[Member Name Removed], The job was complete and we fixed your fence. We worked with you dillegently to get your financing approved. I am truly surprised that you gave us this rating.

05/28/2018

dv L.

Fantastic! Mary Cala of Alliance was very helpful with this job. 39 square roof replacement. 3 skylights, 2 layer tear off. Job was complete in ONE DAY. This was the best roofing crew I have seen work. They were very professional, clean, and fast. Gutters added the final touch to the house. All I can say, Alliance did a fantastic job for me. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you so much. We will continue working hard to be the best.

12/06/2017

Sherrill O.

I received several proposals and found this company to be the most responsive to my questions and concerns. The work was done as agreed and on time. The workmen were professional and polite. The quality of their workmanship was superior. The work areas were thoroughly cleaned up. I am not easily pleased but this project exceeeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Tear-off and replacement of roof o house and garage. Replacement of gutters and downspouts.

Category gutter repair, roofing

It was great working with you as well, and I am glad you are so pleased with the final outcome. Please let us know if we can be of service going forward.

10/07/2017

M W.

Alliance was able to send out a team within 48 hours of my call. The team worked quickly and very efficiently. I was impressed!

Description of Work
Alliance helped replace siding on our house.

Category siding

Thank you for the kind words. We love it when our hard work is appreciated.

10/05/2017

Suzy G.

Great work at a great price! Easy to contact the sales people, and they were very responsive in answering any questions. They made the process really easy, and am thankful. I am very happy with the work they did.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof.

Great working with you as well! Thanks again Suzy

10/05/2017

Loretta K.

I was extremely pleased with the entire process. They were honest, no-pressure and made helpful recommendations. The pricing was reasonable and in line or lower than my other quotes.

Description of Work
A new roof.

We are so thrilled that you were happy with the services we provided. With regard to our pricing model, we strive to put the best product and installation together at a fair price resulting in the greatest value to the consumer. Thanks again, John

10/04/2017

Keith L.

I contract John over at Alliance to replace my fathers roof. He is 86 and lives in St. Charles and I am down in Florida, so I was not sure what to expect. It turned out it was one of the easiest experiences I have ever had. John took care of everything and made my elderly father feel at total ease. The house is now like new and my father and I could not be happier.

Description of Work
Complete Roof Replacement; New decking, added venting, new lighting rod system, gutter systems

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you, and we are so pleased the Major is happy. Please make sure that your dad does not forget about his GAF Roof for Troops $250 rebate. Thank him from all of us for his service. Sincerely, John Cavanaugh

09/28/2017

Charlene G.

I was very satisfied with the entire process of the repair. I chose John Cavanaugh of alliance roofing, quite frankly, because he was the antithesis of the half dozen other guys who knocked on my door after the hailstorm. None of the high pressure hard sell spiel the other guys were throwing at me. He seemed more like an old friend who just wanted to help. John dealt with every facet of the process and made a potentially stressful situation completely painless.

Description of Work
Replaced hail damaged roof.

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

We strive to offer great service, and there is no place for high pressure when that is your focus. Your family was easy to work with and we appreciate that you trusted us to handle the insurance process with your best interests in mind. You guys are the best. We would like to thank your neighbors for sending us over.

09/27/2017

Theresa C.

I had a very positive experience with Alliance Roofing the whole way through. Everyone was on time from the first visit through the installation of the roof. He listened to my concerns, looked at the problem and explained what they would do. His quote was competitive and came highly recommended so I went with them. They kept me aware and updated on the installation schedule and actually met my time line perfectly. The installation crew were Israel were great and fast. I showed them what I wanted done and they did it perfectly. They also explained what I needed to do to keep the problem from reoccurring. Excellent job all around!

Description of Work
Roof installation

We appreciate the business and your kind words. Thank you for your business and your wonderful neighbors for the referral. Sincerely, John Cavanaugh

09/27/2017

Jaime P.

They showed up on time & installed the new windows quickly and efficiently. They are so much easier to clean now since they tilt out. We had a couple minor issues, such as a hole in the screen and they took care of them immediately! We are very happy with the quality of the windows and workmanship.

Description of Work
We had our windows replaced in several rooms.

Category roofing, replacement windows

We love hearing the happiness you express with your new windows. Even the best crews make mistakes and the difference between a good and bad contractor is how they make it right. We appreciate your understanding and your business.

09/25/2017

Lisa F.

Perfect Every job was scheduled and promptly and professionally completed.

Description of Work
Replacement of roof, gutters, fascia, and soffits. Soffit vents were added to correct ventilation issues in the attics.

Category gutter repair, roofing

So nice to hear. Thanks again!

Your Window Solutions

Your Window Solutions is Chicagoland's answer to other mediocre, overpriced, and under delivering window companies. With over 30 years of exterior construction and window installation experience, we bring high quality alongside affordability to your home. Call us today to schedule your free no obligation consultation 833-367-9687

Buzz Home Pro's

For top-of-the-line materials installed by experienced local professionals, choose Buzz Home Pros. We are certified Andersen window installers also installing vinyl windows as well. Also Buzz is an Elite preferred remodeler of James Hardie siding products. We only use in home installers. We were built on a foundation of professionalism, attention to detail and quality services. Our goal is to help you transform your home with quality materials that last the test of time. Specializing in windows, siding, and roofing, we pride ourselves on working directly with the homeowner, so we can target services and achieve 100 percent satisfaction. Learn more about us by calling now for a free estimate! Buzzhomepros.com

Next Door & Window

Here at Next Door and Window, we a ready to bring you the best options for your new window and home door project. Next Door and Window has the best windows by Marvin, Integrity, Marvin Infinity and Sunrise. Wood Clad, Vinyl and Fiberglass Windows and Entry and Patio Doors by Albany and Provia. Next Door and Window will have one of their highly trained professionals meet with you and discuss all the possible options for your window and door project, they will then provide you with a FREE NO OBLIGATION quote for your project. Best of all, Next Door and Window will paint or stain your window and trim to match any color you need with our paint match program. Most others leave the project for you to finish with paint or stain, but, at Next Door and Window we do that for you! Next Door and Window also provides the best installation procedures and materials to make certain your project is done right and we back it with the industries best warranties. We have a full team of installation and service professionals to answer your questions…fast! If a visit is necessary to your home we will work around your schedule within a half-hour window of time to handle your issue quickly, often within 24 hours. We have over 25 trucks in the field to serve you fast. We are there when you need us. Additional DBA - Wolt Window & Door. Additional showroom addresses: 815 E. Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60563, & 718 E Rand Rd Arlington Heights, IL 60004.

Offers by Next Door & Window on Angi