4B SYSTEMS INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2006

Robert Braun owner operator with one employee. Licensed with Village of Libertyville. Free estimates for all jobs. $85.00 trip charge which includes 30 minutes of labor Check, cash, credit card, paypal accepted as payment. Discounts for Angie's List members....

Mikus Electric & Generator

Residential Electric service company installing switches to home standby generators. We do anything residential. No job too small or too large. Fully screened and backround checked. No subcontractors, owner operated. Flat rate pricing. Know the price of your job up front.

Scott Nelson Electric Inc

My name is Scott Nelson. My company is called "SCOTT NELSON ELECTRIC"because I want my own name to be on every job we do. I have been in the electrical trade for over 25 years. I went to trade school school through "Associated Builders and Contractors Electrical Apprenticeship Training Program"(A.B.C.)shortly after completing high school.I am noticed by the "National Bureau of Apprenticeship Training"(N.B.A.T.)as a Journeyman Electrician. I worked for 14yrs. with contractors from the north shore,n.w. suburbs,and northern illinois. "QUALITY ELECTRICAL REPAIRS & INSTALLATIONS"is the best way to explain our service. We believe that being "neat & tidy"is one of the best ways of showing how much we respect our customers,and their homes.Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.

H Services

With over 10 years of experiences we offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing and electrical services to meet your needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service. We strive to save you both time and money by combining experience, high quality parts and equipment, and exceptional service. We will stick with the job until you are satisfied. Give us a call at 224:706:5907 today!! https://hdzplumb.com/ https://helectrical.org/

10/25/2006

Rob was very responsive to my request for an estimate. He was very enthusiastic. He seems to enjoy doing this work. We agreed on a price after a few iterations of the proposal. He did almost all the scope in two consecutive days, and everything worked great. There was some remaining work that he did not complete because one of the TV locations was not prepared (not his fault). I did schedule him t...

Description of Work
Provided and installed low voltage wiring for data, audio and video in a number of locations. Did minor power work.

Category electrician

* Full Service Electrical Contracting * Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Retail and Office Build Outs * Radiant Heat Flooring Systems * Snow/Ice Melting Systems * Roof and Gutter Deicing Systems * Generators * Outlets, Dimmers, Switches * Fixtures * Lighting Design * Lighting Installation * LED Lighting * Authorized Nest thermostat Dealer * Panels and Subpanels * Code Corrections * Attic Fans * Power Vent * Commercial/Industrial exhaust fans * General Electrician

NONE.