Supreme Masonry, Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2012

617 W. Larkdale Lane

Mount Prospect, IL 60056

Supreme Masonry is a modern masonry construction company. We have been in business since 2004. Our customers expect the best service from us, and that is what we deliver each and every time. We have a strong reputation of providing high-quality work with personalized service that each client deserves. Supreme Masonry offers complete, professional service that includes creating, repairing and restoring all types of masonry work. Our talented craftsmen bring years of experience to each project. Contact us today for a personalized quote....

07/16/2020

Tommy R.

Peter and his team were top notch. We had to fix some foundation issues on our house, and after that was finished needed to fix issues with the above ground brickwork (pier (corner) of the house was leaning out, separation between joints, stepping cracks in brickwork) that had been caused by the foundation. I called for a quote and Peter was able to come out right away and gave the most competitive quote for completing the job (even though we were in the middle of December!). Once we accepted his quote, his team came out and completed the work quickly, professionally and did some additional repairs that were not included in the quote for free. I highly recommend Supreme Masonry and would use them again.

Description of Work
Brick rebuild, tuckpointing

11/11/2019

Doug D.

From initial consult to finished product Supreme Masonry was professional and trustworthy in every aspect of their work. Peter came right out for an estimate and explained what he would do in detail and answered all my questions. I received an estimate the same day of our first meeting. As the job progressed, I knew that I could trust Peter and his exceptional level of professionalism. Peter is a true craftsman as demonstrated by his beautiful work, done as promised. Yes, I would use them again in the future. Doug Duda

Description of Work
Remove existing lintel and replace with new lintel.

09/15/2019

Michael V.

Supreme Masonry was a pleasure to deal with. Peter came out quckly to look at thr work that needed to be done and emailed a proposal shortly after. He was responsive to calls and emails and always very professional. The mason that did the work, Paul, was very skilled and took the time to make sure the work was done right. We are so happy with the work that was done and pleased that it blends so nicely in with the rest of the house. We will definitely use Supreme Masonry in the future. They are top notch!

Description of Work
We needed the brick column rebuilt between our garage doors.

07/22/2019

Jason V.

These were the most professional contractors I have ever worked with!!! They immediately came and looked over the tuck pointing project and were pointing out things that others just overlooked. Found problems that, if left untreated, would have caused major problems down the road. My wife and I were wondering if we should have the whole house done and Peter was giving us options and recommended that we try something first before we spent thousands more on the whole house. They spent time making sure the patches matched the color of our 90 year old mortar on the house. When everything was done; you couldn't tell where they patched and what as original. If I ever have any other masonry work needing to be done; Supreme Masonry is the first person I am calling!

Description of Work
The best contractors I have ever worked with

05/15/2019

David T.

Went out of way to get project done when promised. ..even with some unpleasant weather.

Description of Work
Bricking up bathroom window

04/22/2019

Palmer P.

Came out to give me a quote on a project. He was very professional and showed up on time. I ended up not having the project performed by him, but was great to deal with.

Description of Work
Brick Veneer removed.

01/16/2019

Emily N.

We bought a new house and needed the front steps fixed as they were crumbling. Peter fit us in to his schedule, did an impeccable job and had awesome communication. 100 percent recommend

Description of Work
Front stairs fixed

05/15/2017

James V.

The owner never got back to me with pricing. When I called him to ask him why he had not sent me a bid, he claimed he was too busy. I asked him why he didn't tell me that in the first place and I got a rambling of excuses.

Description of Work
I needed a masonry chimney and exterior masonry work

11/02/2016

Ellen M.

Repairs done on time and in a professional manner. Owner was very responsive to questions.

Description of Work
Rebuilt retaining wall and repaired chimney

10/06/2016

Norbert B.

Everything was on time and within budget. We shopped around for a quotes and Supreme was one of the most competitive. Not the cheapest one, but do you really want the cheapest guy??? I know our neighbors used Supreme as well and were very satisfied. They are our resource now. Upon providing us with a quote, they were very thorough and detailed explaining everything. They also gave us a few options with different pricing, explaining what each options implies. Overall, excellent standard of work and service. Definitely worth recommending.

Description of Work
Supreme Masonry fixed the step at the front door to my house. We were getting ready to put the house on the market and needed that fix ASAP. Supreme was on time, within budget and provided high quality customer service. They are not a huge company, but by dealing with them you will get an impression that they are. Mostly because everything looks so professional. They don't do quick fixes and cheap standards. They are the top notch. We used them before and I am sure it's just a matter of time before we will use them again.

Category concrete repair,masonry

AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc

Specialists in masonry restoration and building preservation since 1954. Licensed masons. Thousands of references. Fully Insured. Free written quotation for work in writing. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of masonry restoration work: mortar repair; parapet wall rebuilding; lintel replacement; chimneys; cleaning, caulking and sealing; and terra cotta/GFRC work. We are just as comfortable fixing your landmarked 100-year-old home as we are grinding, tuckpointing and sealing your 50-unit condominium building. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours service. 65 years of continuous service. Preferred mason contractor of architects and structural engineers. Very informative website found at www.AAA1Masonry.com. Send all inquiries to Info@AAA1Masonry or Robert@AAA1Masonry.com

Offers by AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc on Angi
    F.S Masonry LLC

F.S Masonry is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers.

Northsouth Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. Northsouth Masonry has been established as a corporation since 2001. We specialize in masonry restoration, grinding, tuckpointing and brick replacement on residential and lowrise commercial properties. We rebuild chimneys, parapet walls and replace lintels,We install glassblock windows we do caulking and waterproofing all to the nighest industry standards.We also do concrete steps and walkways. Dan has 27 years experience in the industry and spent many years working in Boston and Chicago high rises. He is a journeyman mason and holds a city of Chicago masons licence. Northsouth does not sub the jobs to other companies. Our own crew does each job and have been with us for over 10 years. We provide free estimates but charge a flat $15.00 charge for second trips to the same location if the job is outside Chicago. We have been on Angies List since 2001 and have received many super service awards over the past 14 years.

Offers by Northsouth Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc on Angi

MC6521
    10/30/2019

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Supreme Masonry, Inc.

How is Supreme Masonry, Inc. overall rated?

Supreme Masonry, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Supreme Masonry, Inc. open?

Supreme Masonry, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Supreme Masonry, Inc. provide

Supreme Masonry, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Supreme Masonry, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Supreme Masonry, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Supreme Masonry, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Supreme Masonry, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Supreme Masonry, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Supreme Masonry, Inc. offers a 5% senior discount.

Does Supreme Masonry, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Supreme Masonry, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Supreme Masonry, Inc.?

Yes, Supreme Masonry, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Supreme Masonry, Inc. offer?

Supreme Masonry, Inc. offers the following services: Brick Work, Stone Work, Cinder Block (CMU) Work, New Houses & Additions, Monuments, Columns, Piers, Mailboxes, Chimneys, Indoor & Outdoor Fireplaces, Tuck-pointing, Parapet Wall Repair, Lintel Replacement & Restoring, Waterproofing & Caulking, Glass Blocks Installation, Foundation Repair, Concrete Work, Steps & Walkways, Chemical Cleaning, Sandblasting, All types of masonry work