GARAGE FOR YOU INC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2007

10:00 AM - 1:00 AM

141 E ANITA AVE

Mount Prospect, IL 60056

Chicago garage builders, Garage 4U, Inc. has been building custom garages since 1990. As a family owned and operated small business, service and European craftsmanship allows us to give you - our customer - freedom to choose what you want. Every garage is custom built from first grade materials and we offer a variety of sizes and finishes. No job is too large, no dream is too big. Please call us today for a free estimate. Uses subcontractors for roofing....

garage building (98)garage doors (17)siding companies (7)roofing (7)concrete repair (6)awnings (3)door installation (2)gutter repair (2)

05/28/2021

it went well, the job itself is very good

Description of Work
install garage door and replace wall

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 06/21/2017

01/16/2021

Bob was super responsive in meeting with us and helping design the garage. They will make custom garages. We wanted a room built into our garage to shelter some feral cats we take care of, and they were willing to do that. They also installed a cat door that we purchased. They build good garages. Our old garage was falling apart, as are many others in the neighborhood. We wanted a garage that woul...

Description of Work
Tear down dilapidated 1-car garage. Build 26' x 22' 2-car garage with separate room.

Category awnings,concrete repair,garage builders

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

05/07/2020

We got four proposals. Bob, the Garage for You representative, was highly knowledgeable, answering all our questions and explaining available options. The demolition and concrete work were done by a sub-contractor who left us with a smooth, well-finished foundation. Three in-house carpenters did the framing and roofing, and sub-contractors did the aluminum trim and the electrical work. Two things ...

Description of Work
Demolished old garage, built new one (20' x 22')

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

Thank you for the kind review, it's our pleasure of serving you and meeting your building needs. Ricky

11/05/2019

The work was very good. The tear down was quick and everything was cleaned up thoroughly. Delays were due to weather, but the office staff kept me up to date via text (which was a great way to communicate). The construction was excellent, I am very happy with my garage, and I feel I had a fair price.

Description of Work
Tear down old garage and build new garage

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

Thank you for the kind review, it'[Member Information Removed] our pleasure of serving you and meeting your building needs. Ricky

11/01/2019

Very impressed with this company - the quality of workers and materials are exactly what you'd hope for. Other contractors at my home have commented - "that's a nice garage, who built it". Communication with the office was seamless, I was informed every step of the way. I'm so happy I chose this bid.

Description of Work
New Garage - High Quality / Great Value

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

04/10/2019

Bob came out and looked at the garage. He suggested that we first have a foundation company come by and look at the problems. He spent 15 minutes on the phone estimating costs for different kinds of work that might be done, and gave me some good ideas. And all for free. Very helpful.

Description of Work
Garage walls are sagging, masonry is cracking.

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

01/15/2019

Ricky and his team are on top of everything. I got quotes from 5 firms and just got the best vibe from these guys. Nice work!

Description of Work
Built new garage.

Work Completed On 09/04/2018

06/09/2018

Garage For You built us a beautiful custom garage. The process was smooth and communication was good. This was our first large construction project, so we had lots of questions and needed to go over everything a few times to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Ricky and Ivona were very helpful and the construction staff worked very hard. We have received many compliments on our garag...

Description of Work
Build New Garage

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

Review for GARAGE FOR YOU INC - 141 E ANITA AVE, Mount Prospect, IL - 37140694

03/31/2018

The guys were top both and professional. Ivana was very kind 90% of the time. She was very deligent but did ignore my call for two weeks straight. Other than that I wouldn't think twice about hiring them again.

Description of Work
We a new constructes garage (never had a garage previously).

03/18/2018

I hired this company to build me a new garage. They were able to come and give me an estimate right away. This was not the case after signing a contract and giving them a deposit. It took them a month to knock down my old garage. Then to start was another month. They kept giving me the run around for the concrete company to come and start. After the concrete was finished, I had to wait another mon...

Description of Work
New Garage Completed June 2017

Review for GARAGE FOR YOU INC - 141 E ANITA AVE, Mount Prospect, IL - 36911072

BUILD, REPAIR AND REMODEL, RENOVATE AND RESTORE GARAGES, INSTALL AND REPAIR GARAGE DOORS, GARAGE DOOR OPENERS, WE ALSO REPLACE SIDING AND SHINGLES ON YOUR HOUSE .

Visa, MasterCard, Check