WELTER PLUMBING INC

Morton Grove, IL 60053

ALL PLUMBING SERVICE AND NEW CONSTRUCTION

12/06/2022

Stipe B.

Welter plumbing replaced our 27 year old 75 gallon water heater, replaced the main shut off valve for the house water supply, and installed a new non-freeze exterior spigot including running new copper water supply lines for it. The whole experience was excellent. The cost estimate was cheaper than the 2 of their local competitors who also have a great reputation. Welter did a great job, and I will definitely work with them again. Dan Welter, the estimator, and Jesus, the on site plumber, were both great. High quality guys that you can trust.

Category water heater repair

07/03/2020

JAMIE W.

Excellent customer service, friendly no nonsense, get it done team. Dylan and Johan showed up, surveyed the situation, and knocked the job out quickly. Looks like we have go to plumber now! Thanks gents!

Description of Work
Sewer backing up.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

07/27/2018

Chris R.

My washing machine stopped filling with cold water and the valve started leaking when I went investigating. Welter figured out from my address that I'm in a condo and immediately asked about the lead time for shutting off the building's water (I've learned not all service providers give me a heads up on this need). They scheduled my service to work with the required lead time and accommodated my request for a 2 hr max shut off window. Two gentlemen showed up and replaced both valves and verified the washer worked (fyi they don't repair appliances, but the washer worked fine after the plumbing repair). Turning the building water on and off was cumbersome but the men worked well together. While they were there, I asked them to look at the kitchen faucet. They replaced the aerator which is working well 2 weeks later. Earlier, another plumber had fixed it and it shot off within a day (great water pressure). They took it on themselves to check the other faucets in the condo and fixed them as well. Every question I asked was answered fully and they explained everything. Additionally, they had great attitudes, were very neat, and got the jobs done quickly.

Description of Work
replace valves, aerators

05/25/2018

Harriet S. M.

Very pleasant, professional and competent. Great plumber to deal with.

Description of Work
Several tasks. Install kitchen faucet, repair a leaking faucet, auger some slow-to-flush toilets, inspect plumbing in a crawl space

10/17/2017

Mary R.

Welter is expensive, but they do great work and I feel they are honest (which is so important in the plumbing industry!). I've never had any issues with the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Have used Welter for many, many plumbing jobs in the past.

09/22/2017

Stephen S.

They were on site within an hour of our call. A three man crew worked for almost three hours both inside and outside the house to identify the cause and resolve it. Success!

Description of Work
We had a blockage that was causing water to accumulate in our crawl space.

07/03/2017

Rob L.

Two guys showed up on time, were very friendly, and quickly completed the repair. One of the guys even had a good time playing with our dog, which was great!

Description of Work
The pipe leading from the house to the yard had burst and needed to be replaced. The hose spigot on the outside of the house needed to be replaced, as well.

06/30/2017

Beth N.

Used them as a second opinion. First plumber wanted to charge me thousands of dollars for work on my line. This plumber rodded out my line and assured me no further work was needed. They did a great job and will use them again.

Description of Work
Rod out sewer line.

01/18/2017

george H.

The crew with Jim, Jesus, and Harry worked about 7 hours and did a very nice job. Cleaned up like they were never there. Even replaced the outside hose spigot which I don't remember being discussed. The charge was exactly what was quoted.

Description of Work
Repiping with copper

12/05/2016

Elizabeth H.

The price is very reasonable. In fact, they gave me a bid that was half of what ABC had given me. Good service. The workers were fine.

10/24/2016

Jeanie B.

These guys were awesome. Punctual, knowledgeable, tidy, very pleasant. The basement project was in a very tight place, with many other existing pipes in the way. See picture attached. I'm thrilled with the job that they did. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
New kitchen sink faucet installed. Utility sink installed in basement.

08/18/2016

LISA P.

I had water in the basement and they came out on emergency call to evaluate the possible case. They found the problem which was an external stun pump. They came out on an emergency call when I couldn’t get anyone else to come out and they completed the work professionally and on time.

Description of Work
I used Welter Plumbing Inc. They evaluated a stun pump for water damage.

03/22/2016

STEVEN N.

New apartment in a new town. Old toilet. Called Welter Plumbing (located quite nearby, and highly rated, a great combination) at 7:30 on Monday morning – they were here by 8:50am. Cleared the problem, then recommended replacing the parts in the tank, which job I had them do for both our toilets. The two-person crew was personable, efficient, clean and professional. They were finished in less than an hour. I certainly will call them again when I need plumbing attention.

Description of Work
Cleared a slow emptying toilet. Recommended parts update and installed.

01/10/2016

Neal P.

i had 3 other plumbers over to do estimates and assess the pump - which was working only sporadically. One did not even diagnose the problem; another wanted to install a very costly new system and then when i called, they tried to jack up the scope of the project even more; another seemed clueless. I called Welter and without even needing to come over they diagnosed the problem and offered a solution which was at at least half the cost of the others. they installed the new pumps quickly and explained them. Welter plumbing seems trustworthy and interested in solving problems, not doing work which does not need to be done and charging me for it.

Description of Work
installed new sump pump & new backup sump pump

10/19/2015

Michael O.

I couldn't be happier with the service from start to finish. I have recommended Welter plumbing to several of my friend, always with great results.

Description of Work
Gerry Welter replaced the main shutoff valve for our apartment building.

10/07/2015

Brian T.

Replacing the drain plumbing was straightforward. The corroded old metal pipe was removed and new pvc pipe was installed. The sink had been draining slow so the plumber also rodded out the line. Very neat and clean.

Description of Work
Replaced drain plumbing in kitchen sink and cleared out drain line.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

09/11/2015

AnthonyT S.

Welter Plumbing replaced the 50 year old galvanized pipe water supply lines in my basement. They came out promptly when I called to schedule an inspection and estimate. They provided a cost estimate within a day which ended up being the final cost. The work was performed in 1 day, removing all of the old pipe and fittings and installing new copper lines. The crew was very competent and professional. There was a complication where a portion of the pipe line that branched up into the first floor was not easily reachable because of interference with HVAC ducts in the basement. They were able to reach the lines from the first floor and actually replaced some of the supply line going into the bathroom at no additional cost. Overall a very good experience. I will continue to call on Welter for any plumbing needs and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Plumbing - Replace Old Water Supply Lines

08/14/2015

Dee G.

I have been using Welter plumbing for 20 years. They have installed toilets, bathroom hardware, a garbage disposal and a water heater. I have several family members using them as well. They are always efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Install new water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

07/20/2015

Ann M.

They were good. I thought they were expensive but he came out when I had a problem. I had water in my basement and he came out promptly which I appreciated and he was efficient. I will recommend him.

Description of Work
I have been using the same plumber for several decades called Welter Plumbing. The last time they were here, they put in an ejector pump in the basement.

04/28/2015

S B.

We were quite pleased with everything that had required their expertise. And we will certainly call upon Welter Plumbing for any future plumbing needs, as this company is trustworthy and reasonably priced, along with having highly skilled plumbers! Thx!

Description of Work
Our plumbers, Brian & Derrick, arrived promptly at 7:30 AM, as scheduled by Dan Welter (himself a pleasure to deal with)! They completed the several plumbing tasks that we requested be done with friendliness, professionalism, and the utmost efficiency.

06/04/2014

Rick W.

I was impressed with his service. They were fast and came when they were supposed to. I highly recommend them. They came and got the job done. Their recent was even better that the past visits. They did not charge me for parts. They were great and cleaned up after themselves. They knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
I used the services of Welter Plumbing. I have them all the time. They recently did a plumbing work for me. He had installed faucets, shower and fixed some stuff.

05/01/2014

Linda P.

The plumber arrived on time and installed the parts that were needed. As long as he was there I asked him to fix the leaky faucet in my kitchen as well. He was pleasant and efficient. The Village came back to inspect yesterday and the shower valve passed inspection. I've used Welter Plumbing several times and I've always been satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
When I had the Village out to inspect the master bathroom that was just remodeled it failed the inspection since the shower did not have a scald proof shower valve. I had Welter Plumbing come out to do the work.

01/24/2014

Judy N.

On Thanksgiving morning I was standing at my kitchen sink washing potatoes in preparation for the big meal when I heard a glugging sound coming from the bathroom. I went to investigate and found that the water i the toilet bowl was being sucked down and then being pushed back up, and that grimy water was coming up the bathtub drain. The same thing was happening in the other bathroom. I went down to the basement and found that water was dripping from the big black cast iron sewer pipe and that water was leaking out of the two PVC pipes leading from the sump pump. I then made the mistake of flushing a toilet to see what would happen. This time the toilet almost overflowed and the two PVC pipes broke apart and I had Niagra Falls in the basement. Thankfully it stopped after a few minutes. I knew that I could no longer have Thanksgiving dinner at my house so I took care of that problem first. After all the food was transferred to a relative's house, I came back home and began looking for reviews on Angie's List. Welter Plumbing had excellent recommendations so I decided to use them. I called that afternoon and left a message describing the problem and asking someone to call in the morning. When I returned home that evening there was a message from Welter Plumbing telling me that someone would call me between 6:30 and 7:00 A.M. the next day. They called me at 7:00 A.M. and were at my house by 8:30 A.M. diagnosing and fixing the problem. Two men came. One worked outside with the rodding. The other checked all the pipes inside and made the repair to the two sump pump pipes that had come apart due to the force of the backed up water. They were professional and friendly and by 10:00 the problem was fixed. I was relieved that the problem had not been worse than it seemed.

Description of Work
Rodded the main sewer line from the clean out

01/08/2014

JEFFREY K.

Rotted out sewer line to street beyond the usual 100 feet. clearly explained my options for the situation I was dealing with. Excellent experience

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

12/16/2013

Kathleen L.

This is the third time I have used Welter Plumbing. I called to have a new kitchen faucet installed. They were able to come out the next day. They are always punctual and professional. Replaced the old faucet in about 35 minutes. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet.

G Landscaping

Experienced and Creative Landscape Designers We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project. We Care About the Details Our company pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. Our goal is to enhance the exterior of your home, raise your property value, and beautify your whole neighborhood. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed Your satisfaction is our priority and we strive to provide a service we are proud of. We start every project by providing a thorough consultation to understand your goals and the needs of the project. We do this to guarantee that the project is completed according to your preferences.

Green City Gardens

Since 2006, Green City Gardens has been beautifying Chicagoland, one yard at a time. Our enthusiasm and dedication are evident in the creativity of our designs and the quality of our work. Since every landscape in different, "cookie cutter" solutions won't do. Green City Gardens personalizes every design according to our clients' needs and desires. We won't show up and dictate what you need...we'll listen to you and give you what you want. From complete landscape design & installation to simple garden makeovers to beautiful flower pots, Green City Gardens can improve your quality of life.

Offers by Green City Gardens on Angi
    Ecoscape Architectural Design LLC

Your One stop Shop for Landscape Construction services Where quality Exceeds Excellence. General Contractors, Builders, Designers , Landscape Construction, Snow Removal, property management as well as Lots of interior renovation services Licensed, Bonded and insured contact Harvey for a FREE estimate 1847 558 4221 Ecoscape20@gmail.com Ecoscape312.com

Offers by Ecoscape Architectural Design LLC on Angi

PLUMBING RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL, NEW INSTALLATIONS, REPAIRS, ROUTING SEWER LINES, FLOOD CONTROL SYSTEMS, WATER HEATERS, DRAIN CLEANING,