King David Moving & Storage Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2010

Delivery Service
Rentals - Equipment

King David Moving & Storage is a Local Moving Company in Chicago, IL that provides residential and commercial moving services to our local community. Our Chicago movers services are designed to help make the transition from one location to another seamlessly, with the help of our highly trained and professional staff of moving specialists. Our extensive list of moving credentials, high customer service reviews and various moving service awards exhibit our claim to excellence as a Moving Company in Chicago, IL. As a Chicago Moving Company, King David Moving provide residential and commercial moving services in Chicago, IL. Our moving services include but are not limited to: antique & fine art moving services, piano moving, special moving services for students, emergency moving and advanced. Best Regards, King David Moving Tel : (800) 470-9620 Tel : (847) 470-0055 Fax: (847) 583-5222 info@kingdavidmovers.com...

Gloria Gaschler - Coldwell Banker North Shore Realtor

I have been selling real estate for over 30 years. I know the North Shore area and the inventory very well. I was recently honored to be named to Coldwell Banker’s Diamond Society which means I am one of the top agents locally and nationwide. I was also recently certified as a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES). So, I offer experience and excellent credentials. If you are looking to sell or buy real estate, I would be honored to help you. Let’s get started! Call me today.

H2H Movers Inc

H2H Movers, a woman owned and operated business, was founded on the idea that your move should be easy and stress-free. We are the full-service moving company you can trust to take care of your belongings - and you! Here’s how we do it: Competitive prices. You’ll get high-quality, personal service at the best possible price. Accurate quotes. Expect fully transparent pricing from the very beginning. Secure and efficient process. Our entire team’s priority is making your move as smooth as possible. Our trucks are stocked with moving blankets, packing supplies, and everything else needed to protect your belongings and keep your move efficient. People-oriented. Both you and our team matter to us. We work together throughout your move, and we fully train and take care of our team so we can all take care of you! A company you can trust. We value your trust, so we lead with integrity. But don’t take it from us - check out our 500+ positive online reviews!

Windy City Movers Inc

We are a family owned & operated professional full service moving company, licensed by the Illinois Commerce Commission to provide moving services within the state of Illinois since 1982. We are an award winning company and are members of the Illinois Movers and Warehousemen's Association. -Specialize in local moving in the Chicago metropolitan area and will move one item to a household or more. We move Residences, Offices, & Commercial locations and provide free on-site estimates. -Estate Clean outs and Junk Hauling. -Broker long distance moves through licensed, reputable van lines and are able to book international moves. -Move pianos, organs, special appliances, antiques, and fine arts. -Packing services..packing, unpacking, packing materials, and build crates for specialty items. -Hoisting and craning services. -Specialize in moving senior citizens and try to anticipate all of their special needs. We have provided services for schools, churches, hospitals, museums, and large corporations, and senior citizen homes. We believe in giving back to the community and donate a portion of our proceeds to numerous charities, including fighting and research of cancer, children's learning disabilities, and Shriner's Hospitals . We take pride in our work and will do whatever we can to make your moving experience as stress free as possible. "We Keep Chicago Moving"

10/02/2019

Great service. I appreciate the attention to detail taken when scheduling my move. Movers were on time and moved quickly. Absolutely the best.

Description of Work
Great work

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to working with you again!

09/19/2019

I couldn't even get based the quote phase on the phone. Call took OVER 30 minutes to ask me a bunch of inventory questions JUST to tell me there is no availability. Worst conversation I have had with any vendor

Description of Work
Moving from storage unit to house

09/02/2019

Move went great. Martin and crew call me when they said they would, moved everything with great care, and did the work in about 2 hours less than was estimated. I not only would hire them again, I just did for another move of a family member from an apartment in Oak Brook to Chicago. Ask for Martin- he ran a great crew!

Description of Work
King David moved furniture from storage from a one-bedroom apartment to a new apartment in the Loop.

08/21/2019

They arrived at 8 am as promised. Went to work and had the safe moved in less than an house. It weighs 625# so we were concerned with damage to the house during the move. They took extra care to wrap the safe and there was no damage to the floors or walls.

Description of Work
Moved 625# safe from basement of house to garage behind house.

04/29/2019

Excellent movers, great crew, did a thorough and conscientious job.

Description of Work
Moving within Chicago

Category moving companies

Local moving, packing, unpacking, disassembly & re-assembly of furniture, specializes in fine arts & antiques, storage, window hoisting, moving boxes & packing supplies.

Hazardous materials, perishables, personal importance/sentimental value.

Check, Visa, MasterCard