A-LECTRIC

With Angi since May 2003

ASP ELECTRICAL CO INC

ASP ELECTRICAL CO INC

The owner is licensed electrician who personally performs all free estimates. Troubleshooting and installation and oversees all the work being done in your home/bussines- You have a problem you can not deal with, we will help you.Great competition in the U.S. market. mean the entire company, the team that constantly improve and develop our skills for our clients. With us the customer is the most important person in the business because we strive that each client was fully satisfied with the project

06/07/2017

Great! Robert was an extremely easy person to work with. Great communication, punctuality, etc. I recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light installations, main panel redux, miscellaneous this and that in a newly purchased home.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

01/25/2015

Robert came to our house to discuss the our electrical needs in our basement.  He asked many clarifying questions and provided options where appropriate - on one particular item, he provided an alternative that saved us money.  When finished with the conversation, he validated what was agreed and said he would call in a  day or two with a quote.  He provided a quote within that timeframe; we agree...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new circuits for spare refrigerator and freezer; installed an outlet and timer switch for clothing iron. Consolidated switches and repositioned lights.

05/22/2013

They were awesome. He came quickly. He understood the problem and fixed it. He charged me reasonably. The lights in my house were out and he had them come back again. He has great personality. The interaction with him was fine. He is respectful. He is very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A-Lectric for electrical services. He fixed our wiring.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

05/19/2013

It went great. Rob came with everything he needed and got to work. He installed two lights above the fireplace, and three along a wall. It was a tough job, not knowing exactly where support beams and other obstructions were located. He did a wonderful job. I'm so happy with the results. I'm going to have him install under cabinet lights in the kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed can lighting in living room

03/04/2011

I've had Robert come to my home twice now. As a new homeowner, I've had lots of questions, and he was great at giving me helpful advice. I've asked him to recommend a kitchen remodeller so he can do the electrical work alongside them when the time comes. Quality work, reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Connected new attic fan; fixed broken parallel switch for my sprinkler system.