A-LECTRIC

With Angi since May 2003

ASP ELECTRICAL CO INC

The owner is licensed electrician who personally performs all free estimates. Troubleshooting and installation and oversees all the work being done in your home/bussines- You have a problem you can not deal with, we will help you.Great competition in the U.S. market. mean the entire company, the team that constantly improve and develop our skills for our clients. With us the customer is the most important person in the business because we strive that each client was fully satisfied with the project

Clar Electric Inc

We have been in business since 1986. We are located in Schaumburg, IL. 3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for 24 hr emergency service. Award winning.

Toptec Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, Inc.

We are a full service mechanical contractor providing complete system solutions for commercial, industrial, and residential applications. We look "beyond the box" to the whole HVAC/R system to provide the latest energy-saving solutions. We offer 24-hour emergency service after business hours a live operator will answer your call and dispatch one of our technicians to you. Our goal is simple-your satisfaction. We take pride in our business and you will notice the difference, from the moment we answer the phone to the time our technician leaves your home. We are listed with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List and are also top recognized contractors with Lennox. Additional phone - (847) 362-0262. Additional DBAs - Top Tec Heating & Cooling, Toptec Heating & Cooling Inc. Cost is determined by the job.

Offers by Toptec Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical, Inc. on Angi

06/07/2017

Great! Robert was an extremely easy person to work with. Great communication, punctuality, etc. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Light installations, main panel redux, miscellaneous this and that in a newly purchased home.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

01/25/2015

Robert came to our house to discuss the our electrical needs in our basement. He asked many clarifying questions and provided options where appropriate - on one particular item, he provided an alternative that saved us money. When finished with the conversation, he validated what was agreed and said he would call in a day or two with a quote. He provided a quote within that timeframe; we agreed on...

Description of Work
Installed new circuits for spare refrigerator and freezer; installed an outlet and timer switch for clothing iron. Consolidated switches and repositioned lights.

05/22/2013

They were awesome. He came quickly. He understood the problem and fixed it. He charged me reasonably. The lights in my house were out and he had them come back again. He has great personality. The interaction with him was fine. He is respectful. He is very nice.

Description of Work
I used A-Lectric for electrical services. He fixed our wiring.

Category electrician,lighting

05/19/2013

It went great. Rob came with everything he needed and got to work. He installed two lights above the fireplace, and three along a wall. It was a tough job, not knowing exactly where support beams and other obstructions were located. He did a wonderful job. I'm so happy with the results. I'm going to have him install under cabinet lights in the kitchen.

Description of Work
Installed can lighting in living room

03/04/2011

I've had Robert come to my home twice now. As a new homeowner, I've had lots of questions, and he was great at giving me helpful advice. I've asked him to recommend a kitchen remodeller so he can do the electrical work alongside them when the time comes. Quality work, reasonable price.

Description of Work
Connected new attic fan; fixed broken parallel switch for my sprinkler system.

10/31/2009

Robert scheduled an appointment promptly - it was not an emergency. I had just moved into the house and he reviewed a lot of the electrical wiring with me ( it was a little screwy). He did what needed to be done now for safety purposes and what should be done in the future (with a reasonable price quote).

Description of Work
Installed additional GFCI outlet in bathroom, cleaned up messy wiring at panel, replaced outlet for sump pump and checked outside electrical wiring. Robert was very professional and accommodating. I will refer my family and friends to him in the future.

12/08/2008

He did our major electrical work for us in the past. I felt he gave us a pretty good price. He is reliable and a good guy. I really trust him and think that he is really good at what he does.

Description of Work
He installed a hunter ceiling fan and fixed a problem with the wiring in a fixture.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

11/30/2008

I was having difficulty with my main circuit breaker tripping. The problem was occurring more and more frequently. Robert Keith, the electrician, came out to my home and checked out my electrical service. He discovered loose connections and an improperly sized main breaker. He changed the main breaker and it has solved the problem. He also changed 2 ground wires so they'd make a better connection.

Description of Work
The main circuit breaker was changed, connections were tightened.

04/21/2008

We were in need of an electrician asap to change out a ceiling light fixture while preparing for painting prior to arranging a quick move. Robert was extremely accommodating, even working with us to come over the weekend. He was very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Removed old light fixture and installed new one.

Category lighting

11/01/2006

Robert was professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. He very willingly accommodated our requests when we realized along the way that there were several other things that we wanted him to do that we had not included in the original job description.

Description of Work
Robert installed new 200 Amp service in our home;ran grounding wire from one end of the house to the other to comply with code requiring that electric source be grounded to the water main;replaced all outlets and switches in house and added two switches;put two new lines in the kitchen; installed two ceiling fans and four other light fixtures.