EZ-AIR INC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2010

Family owned and operated since 1984. Phones answered live 24 hours every day of the year....

ComfortMax Heating & Cooling

We are a family owned and operated company. We handle most HVAC related work. We are a new business but have 12 years of combined work experience. All our work is done to be the best. All work is warrantied and guaranteed. If you have any questions, please call or text. We are available to assist you!

R L Lyon Inc Heating And Air Conditioning

If your air conditioning or heating system breaks down and you’re not sure what to do, rest assured that you can trust the experts at R. L. Lyon Inc. Heating & A.C. We’ve been proudly serving residential and commercial customers throughout Morris, IL, and Grundy County for over 100 years. We can handle all of your heating and air conditioning needs, from sales and installation to repair and maintenance.

05/28/2015

Description of Work
charge system

03/04/2015

Description of Work
Replaced furnace and ac. |The installation went well. The only problem I had was the owner gave me a total price, then when I wanted a lower price, he gave me one but with a smaller BTU furnace and did not tell me

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I'm sorry, but I think you have us confused with another company. We have no record of ever working for this person.

08/26/2013

Called for a price for air duct cleaning for a 825 sq ft single floor apartment. Was told they didn't care the if the size was a single floor be it 825 or 1800 sq ft. Their price was $399.00. Green T would charge less than $100.00 but, won't come this far. Shows what no competition will do to pricing.

Description of Work
quote only

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Our duct cleanings take a minimum of 4 hours for 2 guys. We do a thorough job, and when done the duct system and registers are clean. You cannot get the job done correctly for $100, period.

07/15/2013

It went just as planned except the service tech that showed up wasn't in the best mood. There seemed to be a little confusion within their company on what he was supposed to be doing. He mentioned that his boss didn't tell him all the details so he had to call him and try to get the details. They did find out there were two leaks in 2 of the three compressors which would be a costly fix and they s...

Description of Work
Check the commercial rooftop HVAC system. It wasn't keeping cool so they did a diagnostic check.

06/25/2013

On the whole their service was excellent. They were on time. They were quick. They do just a general good stuff.

Description of Work
I used EZ-Air Inc.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial heating, air conditioning, sheet metal, air duct cleaning, air purification, humidification and manual J certification.

Yes on replacement equipment