Wells Painting and Pressure Washing

With Angi since July 2012

12 Rolling Wood Dive

Moro, IL 62067

We at Wells Painting and Pressure Washing think customer service is the key. With over 20 years of experience Wells Painting and Pressure Washing is a full-service painting company, we provide exceptional service and spectacular results in all areas of the home....

Resposiveness

interior painting (11)pressure washing (3)house painting (1)

07/09/2019

Wells Painting did an awesome job on my deck and steps. Unfortunately we were at the mercy of the continuous spring rains. Had to wait for deck to dry properly to unsure Sherwin Williams paint would adhere.. Taped off and covered all areas and did a professional job. Will hire again. I love my deck :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash and stain deck

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2019

Photo for Wells Painting and Pressure Washing - 12 Rolling Wood Dive, Moro, IL - 37972847

12/03/2018

It was really good. They did everything less than a day and it looked great. They are very professional and do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They power washed our house and concrete, patio and sidewalk.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2018

11/29/2018

They painted our kitchen cabinets. Everything went well, we were very pleased with it. I would recommend them. They also do great commercial work for me too. Good quality and good pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

11/29/2018

Service and quality are great. Price was very fair and very professional. Clean up was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing and Painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

11/29/2018

It went well. We were very pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re did deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

11/27/2018

It went great. They were professional and showed up on time. I'm very happy with their work. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the interior of my home, and power washed the exterior.

CATEGORY pressure washing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

10/17/2016

Sloppy edges; jagged edge where newly painted wall and connecting wall meet. Also new paint on connecting wall . Areas around baseboard, chair rail and built in cabinet- you can still see white lines which is either the wallpaper that was to be removed or drywall. Paint on baseboards and chair rail. Wall prep in some areas was inadequate --areas not smooth. Some areas you can see brush strokes. Sp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of wallpaper and paint walls. Fix previously painted wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2016

03/24/2015

Hired this company again based on their excellent work in my home on a prior project.  If you want the best painters at a fair price, this is the company to hire!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 2 bedrooms including ceilings and all window frames baseboards and doorjams.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2015

07/24/2014

My son was at church camp for a week so we decided to remodel his bedroom while he was gone. Greg came by a few weeks before the date we needed him to paint and gave us an estimate that was $250 less that the other estimate we had received. His crew member (Chris I believe) painted the ceiling, walls, and all the trim (plus doors) in the bedroom. We were very impressed with his work. I was even mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint son's bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2014

02/23/2014

This was our home they painted. Wells Painting treated it as if were their home. The very best quality and attention to detail in every aspect of their service. Everything we expected and more for a fair price. You would be crazy not to hire these guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of our home. Living room, hallway-including upper trim and base boards, window and door trim, kitchen cabinets, kitchen ceiling, 2 bathrooms-including wallpaper removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2014

Interior and exterior painting needs. Pressure washing.

NA