Kale Heating & Cooling

Founded 1980 • With Angi since March 2012

Kale Heating and Air Conditioning is a 24/7 Service Heating and Cooling Company that specializes in the installation and repair of residential Furnaces and A/C Systems, Boilers, Radiant Heating, Ventilation Systems, Geothermal Systems, Major credit cards accepted and financing available....

Family Heating & Cooling

Family Heating & Cooling

Service and replacement of heating and cooling equipment- we offer equipment financing with aproved credit. Install, Service and maintain Energy Efficient HVAC equipment. We specialize in keeping you safe and saving you money.

09/11/2017

They are very good. I have used them for about 40 years. We had many many many years ago, we had a boiler essentially not quite explode but pretty close. It was January. I had children. We were in a very cold house. They had a boiler on hand that they had ordered for someone else but it was not an emergency. They brought it right to our house and put it in the next day. They are a little high. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to change the filter and check the air conditioner.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review!!

07/11/2017

They are very nice and professional. They called us to let us know they were running a little late, which I really appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Tune-up

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the nice review!!

04/05/2016

I do have my A/C unit service by Kale every 6 months but was in need of having my A/C unit rest on the pad it sits on. Called at 8:15 they were at my home by 9:30. They put everything back where it needed to be. They could have charged for coming out but they did not charge me anything. I would not hesitate to work with them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grill fell of deck during wind storm. This knocked my A/C unit off the pad and dented. I called them reset the unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your great review. We look forward to working with you in the future

10/19/2015

I live in a mobile home, and many heating companies won't work on mobile home furnaces. I was having an issue with my farily new furnace, so I called the guy who installed it. He said they were backed up for two days and would get back to me. A week went by and he never did, so I researched another heating company online and came across Kale Company. The lady who answered the phone was very courte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed why my furnace wasn't blowing hot air, and then cleaned out blocked gas valve orifice.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. I am very thankful that we were able to address and fix the issue you were having. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!!

02/12/2015

Experience could not have been better.  All representatives and workers from Kale were very good -- first rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced furnace and air in three story house with upgrade to include new addition.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for allowing us to work with you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Repairs or replacements of all types of heating and A/C equipment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available