We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

RJ Graham Plumbing Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2008

18839 S Wolf Rd

Mokena, IL 60448

Now Offering no credit check financing!!! Don’t wait get your repairs or projects done now for about the same interest as an average credit card!! Family owned and operated since 2007, we are committed to providing the superior service and value you've come expect, all while giving you the piece of mind you deserve. There is no risk with our 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. We will meet or beat ANY competitors estimate! Estimate must be from a licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing company( using licensed plumbers as required by law). Quality work at unbeatable prices. We cut no corners here which is why our Guarantees are among the best in the business. Call today to schedule your appointment....

06/03/2022

Steve M.

Timely and high quality work done by Steve and team--to stave off what could have been a disaster! Once they confirmed the problem with the drain pipe, they quickly came back the next day to dig the hole and get the pipe replaced. RJ always does great work....would definitely recommend!!

Description of Work
Main drain pipe replacement

Category appliance repair, drain pipe

03/29/2022

Richard K.

ALFREDO WAS TIMELY, EFFICIENT AND VERY PATIENT WITH MYSELF AND MY DAUGHTER. I WILL USE R J GRAHAM AGAIN WHEN NEEDED.

Description of Work
ALFREDO REPLACED INNER PARTS OF TOILET, CHECK FOR WATERFLOW THRU PIPES TO STREET AND FROM TOILET

03/24/2022

VICKI E J.

RJ Graham Plumbing was working on a job and scheduled me in for right after they finished the job. They arrived at 4:15, right after they finished the previous job, and worked until after 8 pm until the install of new 50 gallon water heater and all connections and parts were installed and old hot water heater (that died that morning with water all over the furnace room and laundry room floors, which fortunately is concrete and has a drain) removed. They did an excellent job. This company is reliable and we have used their services before.

Description of Work
Needed a new hot water heater, installed, same day.

Category water heater repair

02/25/2022

Louis R.

Well above expectations. I needed to have sump pump replaced in a house that I’m selling. They came through for me in less than two days. Good price and high quality job. Highly recommend R J Graham L Redd

Description of Work
Replaced sump pump

02/14/2022

Dave G.

All went very well. Jim was courteous and professional. Reasonably priced, cleaned up well after completion. Would definitely hire again, and recommend to family, friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
4" ball valve installed in sewer line to stop basement flooding

11/07/2021

T.J. J.

Quick friendly service & reasonably priced. Use about once a year for the past several years for my plumbing issues. I NEVER have any complaints about this great company!

Description of Work
Correct bathroom plumbing issues created by another contractor

11/06/2021

Barb S.

excellent - they came out to see what I had then came back a few days later to install the new system. very happy with their work. very professional. will call them with all my plumbing needs. highly recommend

Description of Work
back up sump pump system

Category appliance repair, plumbing, wells

08/21/2021

Debra W.

Service was professional. Arrived on time and completed job and cleanup on time

Description of Work
Replacing shower faucet hidden in wall. Access panel installed

08/19/2021

Susan S.

Dusten H was on time, knowledgeable and personable! We will request him for any of our plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Replaced cold side stem on laundry tub faucet and new shut off valve in bathroom

07/21/2021

Donald G.

The service is good. They follow thru with the warranty. They don't offer paper invoice. They can send email they said, but I never got it. I don't have a printer. I just wish they can provide me some paper works.

Description of Work
Replace the pump

Category plumbing

We do apologize that you did not receive your receipt. We have gone paperless and some receipts have been going to to spam folders. When customers do not have email we mail a paper copy. I do believe you got your receipt but again apologize for they delay in getting to you.

07/19/2021

Dorothy V.

Brian was very professional and courteous. The company exceeded my expectations! I’m very happy with services performed and will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal replacement

Category appliance repair

05/25/2021

Gregory L.

I have used R. J. Graham a number of times for work on my apartment building and my home. Their work is always complete and at a decent price. Their plumbers also go out of their way to clean up after their work. I would highly recommend R. J. Plumbing

Description of Work
I have used R.J. Graham many times

05/01/2021

Trina L.

Another company put a camera in my drain line and told me that a portion of it needed to be replaced which would require tearing up carpeting, digging through concrete and then pouring new concrete. I had RJ Graham come out for a second opinion knowing they would be honest with me about my issue. After reviewing the drain line, it did not need to be replaced and they saved me thousands of dollars! Would highly recommend for honest service!

Description of Work
Camera in drain line

04/01/2021

bill C.

Excellent!! Brad has the knowledge and tools to do the work completely and result in a SAFE installation. Don't have a handyman or HVAC attempt this job. Gas lines are to be respected. That's why RJG did the work. He has earned all my future business.

Description of Work
Extend gas line to garage for new wall heater

Category gas leak repair

03/21/2021

Joan P.

I recently utilized RJ Graham Plumbing to replace two toilets in my home. They were prompt and professional in conducting a site visit, providing product recommendations, answering my questions and providing an estimate which included the toilet fixtures, labor and removal of old toilets. They were quick to schedule and complete the work to my satisfaction. The plumbers and office staff were friendly, knowledgeable, respectful of the premises, cleaned up after themselves and wore masks while in my home. Pricing was fair. I’ve utilized this firm in the past and would not hesitate to use them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
replaced two toilets

02/23/2021

David P.

Excellent. We have had good service for four years from this company and the plumber who comes each time.

Description of Work
Investigating and proposing solution to water damage in two bathroom ceilings

02/17/2021

Matt Y.

Quick, professional, knowledgeable, and affordable. They were able to come out the next day after I called. Was able to diagnose and repair my issue quickly. Will definitely be recommending RJ Graham Plumbing to all my friends and will not hesitate to use them again. Last time I had a plumbing problem, I used Roto Rooters and they charged me more than double what I paid today for the same job. Never again! Thank you RJ Graham!

Description of Work
Kitchen Sink

01/30/2021

Dawn I.

I was very satisfied with the service. The technician was very professional and provided quality service. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Rodding - Outside drain pipe

12/28/2020

dennis D.

Excellent company, very good-Union plumbers-very professional from customer service to knowledgeable plumbers. Will hire again!

Description of Work
Drained clogged Pipe

10/01/2020

Barbara Diane C.

I was impressed by Brad’s intelligent detection of the source of an alarming flood in my kitchen. After giving the wall and floor a few days to dry, he returned to open up the wall behind my washer and replace the drain and both valves. Brad didn’t mind explaining his approach to the problem and answering all my questions. His work is so neat and beautiful, I almost hate to conceal it behind new drywall and tile! I am 100% confident that my kitchen plumbing problems are over! A special mention, too, of Dana, who handles phone and text messages and manages scheduling efficiently and cheerfully. RJ Graham is a great company, staffed by great people. You will be glad you called them.

Description of Work
Replace wash machine water valves and drain pipe; installed a clean-out.

09/14/2020

Katherine R.

RJ Saved my day and my pocket !!. My home warranty company sent a licensed plumber to fix , I paid My deductible , he spent three plus hrs in my home , and left with my sink still clogged with NO access to use my kitchen sink. I googled and ran across RJ who told me over the phone what they thought the issue would be , assured me that they would attempt to avoid the more costly and extremely messy service I was Told I needed. Steve showed up timely , professionally , and very personably and was able to clear my drain very quickly , without the recommended hydro jetting! I am definitely a very happy customer !! I took Extra cards to share with friends and family !!! If you need a plumber call them first ... Get it done right the first time !!!

Description of Work
Rodding - Blockage in my Kitchen Sink

Category appliance repair, plumbing, drain cleaning

09/09/2020

Edward G.

The repair was done successfully. RJ Plumbing has performed maintenance for me over the years and always has done a very satisfactory job. I definitely will hire it for jobs in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced a cartridge in the shower to stop a persistent drip.

09/07/2020

Pamela T.

Fred spent the time to go over and explain everything to me. His professionalism is what sold me on the company. The job was completed in the estimated time and the company was very responsive to calls.

Description of Work
Remove old cast iron plumbing and replace with PVC.

06/18/2020

nancy P.

They did a great work, professional, efficient, they know what they're doing and friendly.

Description of Work
They did plumbing work there was a leak in the sink.

03/29/2020

Phyllis L.

Great! Fred was the repairman. Knew what the problem was. Explained what needed to be fixed. Fixed problem.

Description of Work
Leaking water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

MR G HANDYMAN SERVICES LLC

We are a Handyman Services Company. If you are searching for simple replacement of faucets, switches, water heaters, cleaning of heaters, flooring, repairs all the way up to full remodeling of a room or apartment, we got you cover. We pride ourselves in our work and making sure you are happy with the results. We have been in the business of handyman for 6 years and we have team members with years of experience in Carpentry, drywall, plumbing, and electrical. We are a small company which means we commit to the job before we begin another.

The handiest man

The handiest man does everything from electrical to woodworking. We do the little things that keeps your house a home.

Start to Finish

At Start to Finish, we specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodels. I pride myself on our commitment to excellence. I work very diligently and quickly to ensure the dreams you have for your home become a reality. I have been doing remodeling for 8 years and still enjoy going to work everyday. My name is Alex and I am the owner/operator. I will work to get your house where you want it.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    IL055-043058-BC209558
    Illinois-City of Chicago
    Illinois Department of Public Health-Chicago Department of Buildings
    09/30/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Residential & commercial. Complete plumbing and sewer repair services and more! Hydro-jetting,sump pumps, ejector pumps, faucets, garbage disposals, water heaters, leaks, water/sewer/gas line repairs and replacements, sewer & drain roddings and maintenance. Frozen pipes, code violations, kitchen & bath remodels, all plumbing & sewer related issues.

Please Inquire