Mike's Bremen Service Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2003

9620 W 194th Pl

Mokena, IL 60448

Mike's Bremen Service Inc. is a family owned and operated HVAC and Appliance service company in business since 1990. We offer FREE estimates for AC and Furnace installations! At Mike's, we care about our customers. Give us a call with any questions, we are happy to help!...

12/05/2020

Patrick S.

Had Mike go look at a furnace that was making noise at a rental property. Problem was that he thought the job was too difficult so he just left and never called to let me know. I had to send another company the next day to fix it. That technician fixed the furnace in 15 min. Bottom line, save yourself the headache and find someone else

Description of Work
Furnace repair

08/29/2020

John K.

With plenty of competitive HVAC service choices available, we followed the advice from 2 family referrals who were past customers and selected Mike’s Bremen Service over 3 others. And we were glad we did. One of our two central air conditioners failed completely. The other system components were marginal. Mike provided a professional, thorough evaluation and best recommendation for our home. In the middle of a July heat wave, Mike and crew removed and reinstalled new equipment, 2 ac’s, 2 furnaces, 2 humidifiers, all attachments and controls, all in one day! Efficient and neat, from start to finish, including timely scheduling and friendly assistance from the office! Expect a top quality job at a fair price. Mike delivers!

Description of Work
Complete HVAC replacement in my home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time in giving us a wonderful review. We are so very grateful for your kind words and appreciate you as new Customers. You and your wife are a delight to work with as well. We look forward to continuing to service your household needs. Sincerely, Debbie Carrano

02/23/2020

Patti S.

It went very well I truly trust their work from start to finish I couldn’t have been more pleased We have used Mike Bremen Service for over 15 years and have always been very satisfied with their professional service

Description of Work
Installation of hot water tank & furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write an amazing review. We strive to maintain a great relationship with all of our customers and your loyalty is a great testament to our business. Thank you, Debbie Carrano Mike's Bremen Service, Inc.

10/11/2019

Julie C.

They were as wonderful as always - I have been a customer for over 20 years, and am highly satisfied with them.

Description of Work
Furnace clean and check

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are so grateful for your continued business. Thank you for taking the time to review us! Debbie Carrano Mike's Bremen Service, Inc.

07/06/2019

ROBERT R.

First I would highly recommend "Mike's Bremen Service" . I recently found myself needing a new Furnace and Air Conditioner and Mike and his crew came to my rescue! They were very "Professional" in all respects. They supplied me with a very Competitive Quote after our initial consultation, where I was given multiple options, each of which was explained in detail to allow me to make a educated decision. Mike was not a high pressure salesman at all. Mike and his crew performed the work exactly, when and for the price they quoted. They even followed up with us to be sure we were Happy afterwards!... My wife and I were so happy with them, we had them replace my Mother-in-laws Furnace and Air Conditioner shortly after our experience with them...Great Work Mike and your Crew!........Bob Rogus

Description of Work
Furnace and Air Conditioner

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so grateful for your business and also referring our company to your Mother-in-Law. We look forward to servicing your homes future needs. Debbie Carrano

01/10/2019

Colleen M.

I called the company and explained the situation and they said the owner would not be reachable until the next day and it was 3:50pm? This company must work on very large profit margins. I used them in the past and will not be using them again!!! Please give realistic price ranges on the phone and don't overcharge the small jobs!!!!

Description of Work
I called Mike's Bremen because my dryer did not have heat. I asked for a price range on the phone and when the guy came out he said it was the thermostat and needed to be replaced. It was only a thermostat fuse that was very small and I googled the cost for the fuse and it's only a $17 part and I was charged $158.95!! It only took about 12-15 from start to finish. My price was not at the low end of the price range that I was given on the phone and it was quick and the part was cheap then why not?

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our service. The price range that was quoted over the phone on the Dryer repair was a ball part estimate sight unseen of $120.00 to $150.00. Part prices can vary based on the make and model of the appliance. Our technician charged you $169.95 and gave you the $10.00-part discount without the coupon as a courtesy. That put the charge at $159.95. The part price you looked-up online did not include tax, shipping and handling. Also the parts from the Internet does not include the warranty that our Manufacturer Authorized Parts come with. I am sorry I was not in to take your call at 3:45pm as I was out of the office that day. I do know that my office staff who took the call explained to you that the tech can stop and not do the repair, but you wanted it completed. We did not receive any other calls from you after job was done, therefore I can only speculate that your Dryer is in good working order. Thank you for the opportunity to respond. Debbie Carrano

10/22/2018

mike G.

really smooth. finished quicker than i thought they would. he checked to make sure furnace was working properly and took time to explain all functions. came with a new thermastat which was smaller than the old one, have wallpaper on wall and with smaller thermastat it was showing where wallpaper was missing. he went to truck and put a plate underneath thermastat to cover. been with mikes bremen for 30 years and always happy with his products and work,he stands behind his job.

Description of Work
new furnace

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Our whole team take a lot of pride in our work. We also want to make sure all of our Customer's questions are answered before we leave. Thank you so much for an amazing review!

10/19/2018

Ed C.

Ok. He also replaced my water heater and boiler a few years ago and did a good job.

Description of Work
New refrigerator door gasket

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to servicing your future needs.

09/24/2018

Brian D.

Fixed a frozen line & water leak. Repair was done quickly and correctly. The repair has turned out great with no recurring problems!

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate our customers and we look forward to helping you in the future!

08/25/2018

KORI K.

Mike is amazing. We were in a pinch to get our unit replaced as soon as possible bc we had a sickly dog at home. Mike understood, empathized with us, and got the job done quickly and efficiently. Awesome work.

Description of Work
Air conditioner replacement and service

Category appliance repair

We do try to accommodate customers that have special circumstances. Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Alliance Repair Services

We specialize in all kitchen and laundry appliances and heating and air conditioning. We are familiar with all the new high tech appliances and new heating and ac systems, as we are constantly attending continuing education seminars for all the latest products. Alliance Repair Services fully stocks our vehicles as our goal is to repair every appliance upon on our first visit to save you both time and money. Most of our repairs are completed on the same day of call. We pride ourselves on offering customer service unparalleled in the industry. Our staff is both knowledgeable and helpful. Our goal is to schedule prompt and on time scheduling. We recognize the value of time, and created scheduling windows to help better serve our clients’ diverse lives.

Chicago Appliance Service Co - Chicago Suburban

Chicago Appliance Service has been providing prompt, professional appliance repair service at affordable prices to customers since 1957. We repair standard residential through commercial grade appliances - both freestanding & built-in units & we work on old & new models alike. We offer FREE estimates with repair service. (Service charges will be required on estimates for front load washers, stackable washers & dryers, and high-end refrigerators, ranges and dishwashers due to lengthy technical time.) 24/7 Live operators available to take service calls. Ask about Angie's List discount. We provide professional repair service on most makes & models of major appliances incl: refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, ovens, ranges, microwaves, washers, dryers, & disposals. We repair Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Sears, Frigidaire, LG, Samsung, Sub-Zero, Bosch, Kitchen-Aid, Amana and many other brands - See our website for complete list. We do not service appliances manufactured by Haier, Astor, or Fisher & Paykel. We service CERTAIN Meile, Wolf and Viking appliances. Please call us to check on your model. We do not offer after hours emergency service. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNER - AL @ 773 968 5015 - PRIOR TO MAKING A REVIEW.Serving Portions of Chicago: Central*, North, Near West and South/Southwest. Suburbs: North, Northwest, Near West, and certain Western, Southwestern and Southern suburbs. We offer refrigeration/freezer repair in extended areas. *Due to certain repair requirements we are unable to provide service to the entire area. Please call us @ 773-631-5151 to confirm that we can provide service to your address. No subs. Phone calls preferred at 773-631-5151. Can be texted @ 773 968 5015. CALL US @ 773 631 5151 for FASTEST RESPONSE & SERVICE - DO NOT USE ANGIE'S LIST MESSAGE CENTER. Additional locations in western, northern and southern suburbs. WE DO NOT PROVIDE PLUMBING, HVAC OR SMALL APPLIANCE REPAIR WORK.

Offers by Chicago Appliance Service Co - Chicago Suburban on Angi
    P&A Plumbing LLC

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing

We repair all residential Heating,Air Conditioning, and Ventilation Systems. Proudly offering American Standard HVAC equipment, we come to your home to give you an accurate, FREE estimate on replacement. Our Appliance technicians repair all major home appliances, including washers, dryers, refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, garbage disposals, and built-in microwaves. Mike's Bremen also repairs water heaters, sump pumps, and ejector pumps as well as replacements. We offer Rheem water heaters.

Window or Sleeve Air Conditioners, large commercial HVAC services, and small/counter-top appliances.