Mike's Bremen Service Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2003

Mike's Bremen Service Inc. is a family owned and operated HVAC and Appliance service company in business since 1990. We offer FREE estimates for AC and Furnace installations! At Mike's, we care about our customers. Give us a call with any questions, we are happy to help!...

Mr. Heating and Cooling INC.

Mr. Heating and Cooling INC.

At Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. quality, competitive pricing and excellent service has been our #1 priority for over 14 years. We are an authorized factory dealer for TRANE products and can service all name brands. Servicing the Chicagoland area for all your HVAC needs in both residential and commercial. Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. has the tools, the people, and the products to provide a system that fits your lifestyle and budget. FREE in home estimates and 24 hour 7 day emergency service.

12/05/2020

Had Mike go look at a furnace that was making noise at a rental property. Problem was that he thought the job was too difficult so he just left and never called to let me know. I had to send another company the next day to fix it. That technician fixed the furnace in 15 min. Bottom line, save yourself the headache and find someone else

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

08/29/2020

With plenty of competitive HVAC service choices available, we followed the advice from 2 family referrals who were past customers and selected Mike’s Bremen Service over 3 others. And we were glad we did. One of our two central air conditioners failed completely. The other system components were marginal. Mike provided a professional, thorough evaluation and best recommendation for our home. In th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete HVAC replacement in my home.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time in giving us a wonderful review. We are so very grateful for your kind words and appreciate you as new Customers. You and your wife are a delight to work with as well. We look forward to continuing to service your household needs. Sincerely, Debbie Carrano

02/23/2020

It went very well I truly trust their work from start to finish I couldn’t have been more pleased We have used Mike Bremen Service for over 15 years and have always been very satisfied with their professional service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of hot water tank & furnace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write an amazing review. We strive to maintain a great relationship with all of our customers and your loyalty is a great testament to our business. Thank you, Debbie Carrano Mike's Bremen Service, Inc.

10/11/2019

They were as wonderful as always - I have been a customer for over 20 years, and am highly satisfied with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace clean and check

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are so grateful for your continued business. Thank you for taking the time to review us! Debbie Carrano Mike's Bremen Service, Inc.

07/06/2019

First I would highly recommend "Mike's Bremen Service" . I recently found myself needing a new Furnace and Air Conditioner and Mike and his crew came to my rescue! They were very "Professional" in all respects. They supplied me with a very Competitive Quote after our initial consultation, where I was given multiple options, each of which was explained in detail to allow me to make a educated decis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace and Air Conditioner

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so grateful for your business and also referring our company to your Mother-in-Law. We look forward to servicing your homes future needs. Debbie Carrano

We repair all residential Heating,Air Conditioning, and Ventilation Systems. Proudly offering American Standard HVAC equipment, we come to your home to give you an accurate, FREE estimate on replacement. Our Appliance technicians repair all major home appliances, including washers, dryers, refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, garbage disposals, and built-in microwaves. Mike's Bremen also repairs water heaters, sump pumps, and ejector pumps as well as replacements. We offer Rheem water heaters.

Window or Sleeve Air Conditioners, large commercial HVAC services, and small/counter-top appliances.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing