Integrity Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2009

19450 97th Ave

Mokena, IL 60448

Our Company’s mission, quite simply, is to live up to our name! Definition of Integrity. In-teg-ri-ty (noun). INTEGRITY is a concept of consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations and outcomes. In ethics, INTEGRITY is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness or accuracy of one’s actions. Additional phones - (815) 723-2711, (630) 343-0778. Additional emails - denee@integrityheating-cooling.com and gabrielle@inegrityheating-cooling.com. Cost is determined by the job. Additional Web address - www.WeHaveIntegrity.com....

01/30/2021

Shawn D.

Went great. John was great. They were very professional. Finished in 7 hours. Pleased. The installer went over the furnace details. Before he left. Highly recommend. And the price was reasonable too.

Description of Work
I needed my furnace and air conditioner replaced.

02/12/2020

Bridget F.

I am very please with the work by Integrity Heating and Cooling. They really have the interest of their members at heart and are willing to go that extra mile. The tech came out and did the cleaning on our furnace with no issue; he was courteous, respectful and knowledgeable. The tech happened to have the owner on the phone, and the owner took the time to thoroughly educate me on the importance of a whole house humidifier, which was installed same day and at an amazing price through their membership. I feel safe putting the heating and cooling needs of my family in their hands. They really do have Integrity. 10 /10 will be using them for years to come.

Description of Work
Furnace cleaning and humidifier install

Barbara W.

Our furnace went out on Saturday the day before Super Bowl Sunday. Had a party planned Took our chance at calling Integrity and we’re thrilled that they were able to send a repair man. Will definitely be using them for all our repairs etc. Thanks again Integrity!

Description of Work
Furnace Service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Theda E.

Perfect service from Integrity and I’ve referred them to my family and friends as well.

Description of Work
Furnace Install and Service

Elizabeth V.

Service Technician arrived on a Friday evening and not only explained but showed me what was wrong with my furnace. The Installation Crew showed up the following morning and completed the job. Each associate I interacted with was professional and courteous. I had been without heat for 3 days during a chilly winter and Integrity made it their business to make it out the very next morning to get my family heat. I can not recommend a better company!!

Description of Work
New Furnace Installation

01/07/2020

Jodi P.

The cleaning fine. DON'T DO THE MEMBERSHIP. I was contacted by them repeatedly for months advising the plan I was on was discontinued and I would need to pay an extra $100. I said no. But still they charged the original $199. knowing I wanted to discontinue due to selling the property and I wanted a refund when I saw they auto renewed the $199. I requested a refund and went back and forth for months. Now it is to late to dispute with may charge card company. and they are refusing to refund my $199. for a plan they no longer offer if I did still own the property. RIP OFF. and they did still owe me 1 more service on the 1st year plan.

Description of Work
clean heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review. We are always willing to help in any [Member Information Removed] we can. Please call our office to discuss any concerns. Any maintenance performed or charges are strictly performed by any agreement made. If you think something was charged in error we can easily make an adjustment. Thank you very much.

08/06/2018

Jodi P.

They were able to come the same day I called to schedule. I was visiting my daughter and while helping her do routine cleaning and maintenance around her house I discovered animal hair in the filter and on the compressor of the furnace, so I wanted the furnace blower and fan thoroughly cleaned asap. (This past winter I nearly blew out a furnace in a rental property because animal hair had built up and had jammed up the blower motor, blocking airflow, so for me this was a high priority job.) When he completed the service I was offered a routine maintenance program and the price for two service check and clean annually was to good to pass up. Plus they will call to remind me when maintenance services are due so I can't forget!!! That's great because of our busy schedules. I reccomend this company highly.

Description of Work
Clean and maintenance check furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

08/06/2018

Jodi P.

Excellent! They came the same day I called. Thoroughly cleaned the blower unit, we have dogs and cats. He also checked the hot water tank as a courtesy. Offered a maintenance program for a small fee, pay ahead for maintenance and call us to remind us when services are due to be done. and they did this! This service was worth every penny! I referred them to the buyers of our house when we moved. Excellent company, I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Clean heating and blower unit and air conditioning unit.

06/09/2018

Tim C.

I was pleasantly surprised with the service to replace my heating and cooling system. Integrity had a sales rep arrive the same day I called he arrived at the scheduled time, he was professional and understood what needed to be done. He provided a written quote before leaving that did not change. Chris and Roy performed the instillation. They arrived on time and always acted professionally. What impressed me most was Chris’s attention to details and his understanding of the system flow and pressure inside the ductwork along with the details for the cooling system (installation cleanliness and tuning). Being an engineer I could bore you to death with details but I won’t. I will say that I would highly recommend Integrity for heating and cooling service and I will use them again.

Description of Work
Replace AC & Heating system

11/06/2017

Daniel K.

It was great. Darrell called at about 7:30 to let me know her would be at my home at 8 AM, the beginning of the four hour time slot. He arrived at 8 sharp. Darrell put booties on before coming in, tolerated my two crazy dogs, and efficiently went about the maintenance. When he was done he thoroughly explained what he had done and asked if I had any questions. In and out in an hour letting me get on with my Saturday.

Description of Work
It was an annual furnace maintenance call.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We're so glad you found our service to be convenient and courteous! Thank you for sharing. It was our pleasure serving you.

10/24/2017

Susan P.

Very well. Tim was very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Fall furnace maintenance and water heater check

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

We're so glad you're pleased with the service we provided. Thank you for taking the time to share!

10/04/2017

Patrick M.

Tim/tech was very professional and very knowledgeable. Explained everything to my satisfaction before and after job. Take a bow Tim

Description of Work
run capacitor had to be replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your shout out to our fine technician! We are so glad you were pleased with his work.

09/15/2017

suneet R.

excellent service. they were on time and discussed issue with us and gave us feedback after service

Description of Work
warranty service for our furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

It was our pleasure serving you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

09/12/2017

Ron B.

great friendly service and completed in a timely manner

Description of Work
maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience! It was our pleasure serving you!

07/06/2017

Thomas L.

From the time that Jason came out to the house to take measurements and explain the options to the time that the installers were finished, everything was very professional and top notch. The work was done in a neat and expert manner. Even my friend, who was an HVAC guy for over 50 years, commented on the fine work.

Description of Work
We had our heating and air conditioning replaced. The old units were just that and we needed an upgrade.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for sharing your experience. It was our absolute pleasure serving you!

06/21/2017

Erin C.

Not well. The comic part of the story is that I had flipped a switch I mistakenly thought I had been told to switch off in winter, and that had turned off the fan, which was the whole reason my AC was not coming on. I had been well informed about a trip charge, and would have expected to be charged something above the trip charge, as well, for the 5 minutes (max) visit and flip of a switch but the conversation with the repairman went quickly downhill and I was left feeling like Integrity had no interest in my business, and simply wants one time customers. I asked, once I realized the switch was the issue, if we could do a tune up today or schedule for another day. He seemed certain I wouldn't want to pay for that, when I likely would have, He said that would be $199 possibly for the flipped switch and $129 or something similar for the tune up. I asked if I could use the $89.95 tune up coupon I'd printed from the website, and he said yes, and then said he would call his boss because he worried he would have to charge me $199 for the flipped switch and then $89 for the tune up. Again, I expected Integrity to want me to do a tune up, so I was baffled that he didn't seem at all interested in doing it now or scheduling it for later, which I wanted to do since I have never done a tune up, and am going to do one, with Integrity or someone else. He came back and said the price for the trip visit (which again, I expected and believe was about $80) plus the flipped switch was $199, so did I just want to go with that. I then asked if I could apply a second coupon (for $50 off cooling repair calls) neither of us had mentioned and he announced it was already in the price, despite never having mentioned it, and despite the coupon not being in his first tune up quote, and his pre calling the boss visit price having been the same $199 he was now telling me included $50 off. I told the person who set up the call and the repairman, who told his boss, that I was an Integrity customer for whom they had installed a furnace. I was left feeling strongly that Integrity didn't want my repeat business - or for some odd reason, my 2017 tune up business - so I am rating them as you see above and seeking out a new vendor for my AC tune up and all of my heating and cooling needs. The repairman was not at fault, but his responses to me, especially his statement that you don't get service for free (when I had repeatedly told him and told him again in response to that comment I didn't expect free and understood the trip cost and expected to pay something more than that, but had a bad feeling, especially with his statement that the coupon was included in price) and his statement that all companies were the same, even naming one, Four Seasons (!) contributed to my impression that Integrity doesn't value customers, just one time transactions. I will now test Integrity's theory that all heating and cooling companies are the same.

Description of Work
I previously found Integrity in Angie's List and had them tune up my furnace and then, most recently, install a new furnace. When my AC wasn't working I called them, since I thought of myself as their customer, and wanted (as an entirely unhandy person who looks to vendors I can trust since I am not knowledgable) to build a relationship with Integrity as my only heating and cooling provider.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

As communicated in our emails, we apologize for the communication experience you had with our technician. Although it was an isolated incident we would prefer you had nothing but wonderful experiences with our company. We would love to prove that not all companies are the same and this one cares about you! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to restore the relationship.

06/15/2017

Prashant P.

Horrible service specially dealing with office folks. Integrity Heating & Cooling Inc. provided a competitive quote and I decided to go with them - big mistake. Install was done this summer. Winter arrived and I turned on the furnace, immediately started getting loud and persistent noise from the furnace and it's been very unpleasant dealing with their office support. In hindsight, I should have gone with providers who were quoting a bit higher but would have provided better support. This is probably my first ever negative feedback.

Description of Work
Furnace and A/C replacement

06/10/2017

John R.

I bought a unit from them, about three years ago. It was very reasonable. They just said, “As long as you call us every year, we’ll warranty it!” so, I just want to make sure it stays all in the warranty. It was probably five grand for the furnace and the A/C and all of that. I liked the price, because I priced them out. They were going with a brand that, cause I had the previous air conditioner, I was surprised it didn’t make it like more than 4 years. They said, “This one would be assured, as long as you maintain it once a year, having us come out, it’s going to last, we’ll warrantee it!” The warranty is for 10 years as long as I have them come out every year. They came out on time, that’s what I like about them, the punctuality. They come out when they say they are. They are clean and I think they even wore from what I remember every year, they come up and put those little booties on. It was definitely done within a day.

Description of Work
They installed a unit.

06/10/2017

John R.

I usually call them out every year. Once a year for the usual cleaning and checking out the furnace and air conditioning and all of that. I’ve got to call them again. It’s usually the summer time that I call them. It was $89.95. They were very reasonable, they come out on time. They’ve got their warranty that if they diagnose anything if they have to come back out, they do the repair. I’ve never had a problem, so they’ve done good work. I wouldn’t give recommendations for improvement. I like when people come out on time. I've got to give them a call now.

Description of Work
I had the yearly service as far as on my A/C and furnace cleaned and tuned up.

04/15/2017

Glenn D.

The installer was very professional, and informative, and answered all of my question, and cleaned the work area after completing the job.

Description of Work
Installed a whole house humidifier.

04/10/2017

John L.

The salesman was professional and informative and the product information that he left with me was informative. The installation went very well and the two technicians cleaned everything up nicely.

Description of Work
My old furnace died and I had to get a new furnace.

04/04/2017

Brian A.

Two people came out. It took 4 hours. They left the area very clean.

Description of Work
I used Integrity Heating & Cooling Inc for a new HVAC.

02/18/2017

David G.

We didn't hire Integrity because of their price. We had estimates from several companies, and they were in the middle. We hired them because, after doing a bit of research, we found that the AC unit they were planning to install was considered to be of high quality, and it came with a good warranty. I will say this about Integrity: they're pretty friendly, and their workers are polite. That said, we would never hire this company again. First, one of the workers, who was very young and clearly had no idea what he was doing, accidentally punched a giant hole in the back wall of our house. He felt terrible about it, and because the hole only went to a crawl space that had been blocked off by the back wall, we let it go. He and the other workers covered it up with a sheet of aluminum, and we wrote it off as a stupid mistake that anyone could have made (although, if I'm being honest, that probably wasn't the case). Second, there's something wrong with the installation these guys performed. They spread some black putty around the hole they drilled in the wall of our furnace, and it's very obvious they spread it too thin. There are noticeable burn marks around the hole, and we're not sure why. It doesn't look safe. We spent a month and a half trying to reach somebody from the office. We sent 10 or 11 emails, with photos, to multiple people, including the owner, office manager, and lead installer on the job. We spoke with somebody in the office on three or four occasions. The owner responded to one email, and when he did all he said was that he'd call me the next day. Of course, he never did. . . but after trying and trying, we were finally able to pin down the office manager, who arranged for somebody to come out and look at the problem (which he agreed, after looking at the photos we sent him, actually did exist). Cut to today. The person "scheduled" (note the quotes) was supposed to get here nearly two hours ago. I called the office, spoke to someone and asked them to try and see where this person was, but they told me they don't use the phone to get hold of their people. All they could do, they told me, was email their office manager. Needless to say, I thought that was a little strange. I did receive a call from the office manager, who said they would try and figure out what was going on. A little while later, the "scheduled" installer called my wife and told her he was about an hour and 10 minutes away. . . and double-booked. If it turns out he does get here when he says he will, he will have been nearly three hours late. I haven't even mentioned the fact that we still have to use a window air conditioner in one of our bedrooms. This might not be because of anything these guys did, however. It might be because the ductwork in our house, which was already in place prior to the installation, is not so good. Still, though, it doesn't seem like this should be the case. The long and the short of it is that we will never hire Integrity again. We want someone to come and check out our ductwork (which we thought Integrity did when they first gave us the estimate but whatever) to see why we still have to use a window unit in one of our bedrooms. We will be hiring somebody else.

Description of Work
Central air installation

01/18/2017

Jim A.

I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Integrity Heating.

01/10/2017

Gordon C.

Excellent, from the initial phone call to the completion of the installation, everything was very professional. The sales rep, Bill, was very knowledgeable and honest. He did not try to talk me into a furnace I did not need. Because I was without heat, they moved my installation up to first thing that Monday morning. The installation crew showed up on time and knew exactly what they were doing. The new furnace installation was completed without any problems.

Description of Work
New furnace installed.