Cover Up Window Wells Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2009

6N257 Robert Ct

Medinah, IL 60157

Additional fax - (630) 681-8717.

07/03/2017

Matthew J.

I would not hire again. This is mostly my fault, I should have done more research on the actual product. The covers are good quality, but the locking mechanism is completely outdated and unsafe. If there was an emergency and I needed to get out quick I would be in trouble trying to pull out 6 clips.

Description of Work
Window well covers on new construction

05/22/2017

COLLEEN B.

Very well. They were the first company to respond to my inquiries. The craftsman Simon impressed me with his professionalism and manner. I chose him to do the work that day.

Description of Work
Window well covers.

12/03/2015

Mike S.

Description of Work
Provided measurements for owner to purchase window roller shades. Installed owner provided window roller shades.

09/09/2015

Chris H.

Description of Work
date of service 1/1/2015 jobs done painting

07/22/2015

Kathy H.

Description of Work
Steve did a fabulous job- my windows look fabulous

03/29/2015

Peter B.

They came in. Double checked the measurements. Went back to the truck. Cut the pieces they needed and were done. Very quick. Only minor issue is that they don't look as great as the mailer or website. Don't get me wrong, they're not bad, just not as clean looking in the advertisement.

Description of Work
We needed two large egress windows covered.

12/30/2014

Mary Ann H.

The company was great when it came to what was promised.

Description of Work
Company provided cleaning of five window wells and then installed covers.

12/19/2014

Annika K.

Description of Work
They have great friendly service, quick, and the quality is AMAZING!! Well worth the price!

12/18/2014

mark G.

Description of Work
Installed window wells covers

12/01/2014

Jade N.

We are pleased with the window well covers. They can lock from the inside which is an extra security feature. I have a better piece of mind that animals and children will not fall in the window wells and get hurt.

Description of Work
They installed two window well covers. We didn't even have to be home, which was very convenient!

09/30/2014

RICHARD M.

Description of Work
replaced window well covers and installed window well extensions on 3 windows. they mistakenly took off my large window well covers by accident, but replaced it with a new one at no charge.

06/05/2014

Dean Y.

Description of Work
They installed window well covers. They provided a good price, were prompt courteous and efficient. The product performed as advertised.

07/22/2013

GARY M.

They were on time, quick, clean and efficient

Description of Work
Construct and install 3 new window well covers, with locks...also remove and take away three old window well covers

12/21/2011

Chae K.

They were quick and the product was great. I really did not call around for the prices but I assume that they were comparative. I would absolutely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Cover Up Window Wells Incorporated a month ago for window wells.

07/14/2011

deepak K.

The service was very good and they got the job done. They were very clean and they delivered what they promised. The price was a little on the higher end. They did a good job.

Description of Work
I used Cover Up Window Wells for a window well.

04/06/2009

SHANNON F.

Contacted Kate at Cover Up Window Wells, and she provided an estimate over the phone based on measurements I had obtained of window wells. She contacted me the following week to note that her crew would be out near our neighborhood that week. I informed her that I had not made a final decision, but that I had received a better offer from a competitor. She beat the competitor's price, and I agreed to have them install the covers. The next day, her team came out to install the covers. Since I wanted the well covers to be able to be closed from inside the well (i.e., with security locks rather than clips), Kate informed me that the covers would be installed, but I would need to insert the pins for the locks on my own. As promised, the covers were placed on the window wells while I was at work and the pins were left at my front door. I found installing the pins from inside the window well to be easier than I expected. I then contacted Kate the following business day to pay for the covers over the phone. I only had one complaint - the day before the installation, Kate let me know that she would phone me the day of installation to provide an approximate time that the installers would arrive at our house. However, I did not receive that call.

Description of Work
Installed two standard and one supersize window well covers with security locks.

Ulb-Dry Waterproofing Inc

With over 25 years experience in all facets of both residential and commercial foundation waterproofing we have developed a reputation as the waterproofer's waterproofer. All work is performed by our own trained technicians and is with unconditional warranty. We use a line of green products. Our technicians are trained to treat your home as if it is their own. Our estimators are trained to prescribe only the repair designed for your individual problem. We will never try to up-sell to a higher-dollar job.

Custom covers, custom overlays, picture scenes, secure lock system, escape ladders & lighting system.