Cover Up Window Wells Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2009

Additional fax - (630) 681-8717....

WELL COVERED WINDOW WELLS INC.

WELL COVERED WINDOW WELLS INC.

Well Covered is here to make your window wells safe for you and your family. Each cover can support 800 lbs and comes standard with support bars and clips. For added security you can upgrade to internal locks. Our covers are custom built on location by our service team. No matter what size or shape we have you Well Covered! We are a family run business and for over 10yrs we have prided ourselves on offering a great product and great service at a great price. **FREE ESTIMATES**

07/03/2017

I would not hire again. This is mostly my fault, I should have done more research on the actual product. The covers are good quality, but the locking mechanism is completely outdated and unsafe. If there was an emergency and I needed to get out quick I would be in trouble trying to pull out 6 clips.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window well covers on new construction

05/22/2017

Very well. They were the first company to respond to my inquiries. The craftsman Simon impressed me with his professionalism and manner. I chose him to do the work that day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window well covers.

12/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided measurements for owner to purchase window roller shades. Installed owner provided window roller shades.

03/29/2015

They came in. Double checked the measurements. Went back to the truck. Cut the pieces they needed and were done. Very quick. Only minor issue is that they don't look as great as the mailer or website. Don't get me wrong, they're not bad, just not as clean looking in the advertisement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed two large egress windows covered.

12/30/2014

The company was great when it came to what was promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company provided cleaning of five window wells and then installed covers.

CATEGORY egress windows

Custom covers, custom overlays, picture scenes, secure lock system, escape ladders & lighting system.