Air Time Heating & Cooling LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2015

730 Turner Ave

Medinah, IL 60157

Air Time Heating & Cooling LLC strives to revolutionize the business by providing personalized and professional services and installations by satisfying each and every customer one job at a time, everytime, no matter what and stopping at nothing, rain sleet or shine.

07/16/2017

Cheryl H.

Excellent service...Andrew was able to come same day. Spotted problem right away, had the replacement part on truck and got the cool air flowing again. Was knowledgeable, friendly and professional.

Description of Work
air conditioner repair

06/18/2016

Douglas D.

Andrew was very professional and arrived at a moments notice. He came after hours because he was booked all day. He completed a full inspection and service on my air conditioning unit and furnace. He looked over everything to make sure all components were properly functioning. I could tell from his years of experience he knew exactly how old and the last time my equipment was serviced. Due to the age of my AC and furnace He explained how to take care of each and suggested personal maintenance on my hot water heater. Andrew was a professional and honest about his services. He did not try up selling me new products but rather suggested I keep my until I notice a problem. He was very honest and professional. I would highly recommend him and I plan on using him again in the future.

Description of Work
Air conditioner and furnace inspection and service

05/04/2016

Rachel M.

Air Time heating was very professional, knowledgable, polite, and very detailed. Every step of the process was explained to me. Air Time heating went above and beyond what a typical service call provides. They saw a problem and fixed it, when they didn't have to. Air Time makes you feel like you are part of their family, that is the way they treat you. Andrew is very passionate about providing great service. He takes his time and does it right the first time. He doesn't rush to get the job done, and not do it correctly. Andrew is very honest, and doesn't force any repairs on you. He looks to save you money, and not price gauge you. In the HVAC business you are never quite sure what type of service you are going to get. Andrew is helping to change the perception of the HVAC system one customer at a time.

Description of Work
My air conditioner was replaced, along with bad electrical work, piping, and a clean and check on heater. Extra services were provided that I wasn't even charged for.

04/29/2016

Robert C.

He diagnosed it quickly to be the main control board, had the part in an hour, installed it and did a full clean & check in another hour or so. He was very clean, courteous, knowledgeable and explained it all to me?so I understood what he did & why. And the cost was very reasonable. I will call him again for all my heating & air conditioning problems & cleanings.

Description of Work
It was an emergency service call, I had no heat.

04/26/2016

Vicki J.

The provider was very professional & explained what was being done & was very thorough with the work done. I was very pleased with the work & he was reasonably priced for the work & service provided.

Description of Work
The provider thoroughly cleaned my a/c to make sure that everything was ready for warmer weather.

CertaPro Painters of Elmhurst

Independently owned & operated. We give 10% discount to all Angieslist members. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. Additional DBA - CertaPro Painters Ltd. Award winning

Greater Chicago's Painting &Handy Men

We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate.

Offers Coupon

Steadfast Painting Solutions Corp

Steadfast Painting Solutions Corp was founded in 2013 by Anthony Salvatori. Anthony has over 21 years of painting experience and 16 years of owner/operator experience. Steadfast is driven to provide a high-quality, personable experience for all of its customers in hopes of creating a lasting relationship. We do not subcontract our work. We ask for a 15-25% deposit upon signing of the contract depending on the size of the project and the remaining balance upon completion. Please ask our sales representative if we have any promotions at the time of the estimate. Prices provided in an estimate will not change unless the scope of work changes, no surprises! We are a fully insured and comply with all EPA & OSHA safety standards and regulations. Please visit our website at www.steadfastpainting.com!

Offers Coupon