Stonecrafters

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2001

430 W Wegner Rd

Mchenry, IL 60051

We invite you to discover... The Stonecrafters Difference We fabricate and install granite counter tops marble vanities and other custom stone products for customers who value exceptional quality, unequaled responsive service and integrity. We work with the finest imported and domestic stone to

12/19/2018

Dana B.

Great, Dave was very easy to work with, friendly, answered questions, helpful.

Description of Work
New granite countertops in kitchen and half bath

12/11/2018

Jay A.

Excellent, Went to their showroom and picked a piece of quartz they had on hand. They came to measure the following Monday and said it would be installed by Christmas and ended up installing on 12/10. Very, very happy!

Description of Work
Very large quartz counter installed in foyer

09/14/2018

EDWARD H.

Stonecrafters is the perfect place to go if one needs stone counter tops.. First of all they have a great showroom where one can see samples of all different kinds of stone. In addition the sales people are so knowledgeable and very patient answering any questions one may have, Once one decides on the counter tops someone comes out to your house and does very precise measurements. Once it's time for the installation 2 men came right on time and did a perfect job. Once the installation was complete the plumber (Jack) came and hooked up my new faucet and installed the sink. Both my wife and me are so very pleased with our new Quartz counter tops and are so thankful that we found a company like Stonecrafters. They are 1st class all the way.

Description of Work
Take out old Counter tops ,install Quartz Counter tops w Splash and an Undermount Sink.

Category countertops, plumbing, marble & granite

Thanks so much for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with and getting to know you and [Member Name Removed]. We are so glad to hear you were happy with the experience, and we wish you the best!

06/05/2018

daniel B.

This is my 6th kitchen with Stonecrafters. This was for my personal home this time. I moved about 80 miles away so I was very grateful that they made an exception and took the time to travel 1 /1/2 hours to get to the job. I didn't want to have to find another company to deal with. Stonecrafters shows up for measures and installations on time. They are quick and professional. I usually deal with Dave and Spiro. They are the best. I was out of town during installation and I trusted them with the keys to my home. Not many companies you feel comfortable doing business with when your out of the country. They performed as usually and my kitchen was set once I GOT HOME!! Thanks to Dave and Spiro

Description of Work
granite counters

06/04/2018

Suzanne E.

Excellent. I visited the facility on site - where I was assisted through the various remnants. I had a relatively small project - so being able to see what remnants were available really helped me save a lot. The staff found options that I would have not considered at another store. Saved more than $300, and got an upgraded leather finish on the granite that I didn't even know existed! Measurement and installation went smooth - they came when they said they would be there, and were quick and efficient!

Description of Work
Countertop for half bath

05/25/2018

Cherie F.

Very smooth, very helpful and super professionals from the showroom floor to the installers.

Description of Work
New countertops

Category countertops, plumbing, drain pipe

03/03/2018

Andrew E.

The crew at stonecrafters were punctiinal and professional they had the old countertop out in about an hour and the new granite installed moments after that. They cleaned up after themselves and left no debri behind. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for granite.

Description of Work
Kitchen Granite Install

01/10/2018

Dave B.

Both pieces came out perfect and their installation was amazing. After the final measurements9 we’re taken, I realized my sink was not in its proper location so they had to remeasure. They came out for a second time to measure without any issues.

Description of Work
They fabricated a granite countertop for our laundry room as well as a quartz top for our mud room desk.

01/05/2018

Robert L.

It wouldn’t be possible for the process to have gone any better than it did. 5 stars, 100% recommend, will absolutely tell friends and clients.

Description of Work
New kitchen countertops installed

01/05/2018

Gail G.

They were very professional and excellent at their jobs! They did the job in a very timely matter!! We would recommend them at any time!

Description of Work
Countertops removed, sink installed, countertops put in and plumping done!

Category countertops, plumbing, drain pipe, marble & granite

12/10/2017

Lisa J.

Everyone was very helpful and informative. They showed me exactly what I needed for the price range I had budgeted for.

Description of Work
Countertops

11/16/2017

Russ P.

Excellent! Great staff, great installers and great product. Prices where very reasonable. Quality is superb!

Description of Work
Replace existing kitchen countertops with granite.

11/07/2017

Les A.

Service was good and the installation one very smoothly. They did a great job!

Description of Work
Installation of granite countertop

10/22/2017

Michael M.

Perfect, they are great go work with

Description of Work
Granite countertops for a kitchen rehab. They were amazing to work with and very responsive when questions came up Spirit and Dpring especially helpfil

07/18/2017

Robert B.

It was great! The gentlemen that installed the stone were quick and efficient. They had me check out the work and ensure I was satisfied with the install. They arrived within the pre-defined window of time and were very pleasant. I will be hiring them to do the kitchen for our next project.

Description of Work
I had a fireplace mantle installed as well as a bathroom vanity top.

07/09/2017

Ashley E.

I found a remnant of a quartz piece readily available at Stonecrafters. Rather than paying top dollar for a large slab that I didn't need, I received a very fair price for the quartz available. Dave is great to do business with, and is very knowledgeable and friendly. The measurements taken were very precise, and there were no issues during the installation process. They lined up both the countertop and backsplash beautifully, and I could not be more happy with the final result for my dry bar! Thank you Stonecrafters for a wonderful experience.

Description of Work
Installation of countertop and backsplash for dry bar

06/23/2017

Diana S.

They said would be about a week, didn't install for 3.5 weeks. Called 7 times with no return call. Granite was not sealed property and creating stains on granite called and again noone got back to me for 2 weeks. Overall not happy with service.

Description of Work
Kitchen counters

06/09/2017

Jeffrey D.

The workers from Stonecrafters were prompt, professional, and polite. They did an outstanding job, were quite neat, and we feel we paid a very reasonable price. We would use them again.

Description of Work
Countertop removal and replacement.

06/08/2017

Dennis J.

Everything went smoothly and the installers Ronnie, Oscar and Eric had a very professional personality. They answered all questions we had. The plumber Jack, came about 2 hours later to install all the plumbing which was all redone due to the new sink products. Outstanding work done by all. The office customer service (Spring) was helpful with ordering everything we wanted and needed. She was patient when we changed, upgraded a few sink items. Spring also kept in touch with us before, during and after the work was done and made sure we were happy customers. This company is all about providing great customer service and products.

Description of Work
Kitchen counters replaced with Cambria Berwyn quartz and kitchen sink replaced with Blanco silgranit diamond 1-3/4 bowl with low-divide and Ano Eclipse brushed stainless steel kitchen faucet. We provided garbage disposal which they also installed for us.

Category countertops, plumbing

06/02/2017

Rachel F.

The Stonecrafters team was outstanding throughout the entire process beginning with sales, picking out the perfect stone slab and ending with efficient installation of the countertops.

Description of Work
Installation of granite countertops.

04/24/2017

Alan S.

The installers were great and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
We had granite counters put in.

03/30/2017

John F.

The entire process from selection to installation was handled in a very professional manner. We highly recommend Stonecrafters for your granite needs. We are very happy!

Description of Work
Stonecrafters measured, fabricated and installed 2 bathroom granite counter tops for us.

03/30/2017

Harold M.

It was an exceptionally easy process. Probably the hardest part was choosing the granite for our installation because Stonecrafters have so many colors and styles to choose from. The installers are top notch. They carried in the heavy granite pieces and installed them perfectly with no damage to my walls or floors. You can see the finished product in the attached photo. We are very pleased and plan to use Stonecrafters again for our next project.

Description of Work
We wanted to replace an old laminate bathroom countertop with granite.

03/28/2017

Sarah H.

Stonecrafters were helpful and professional in every stage of our granite kitchen countertop installation! Dave was attentive and friendly! I highly recommend them and LOVE how my kitchen countertops look! Thanks Stonecrafters!

Description of Work
Installation of new granite kitchen countertops

03/27/2017

Jerry F.

Excellent. From first contact to completion, the company and its' employees were timely, informative, courteous and professional. A pleasure to deal with, and the workmanship was excellent.

Description of Work
Granite Bath Vanity and Bar top.

2CS CONSTRUCTION INC

Sewer, Water replacement, repair. Excavation. We have 8 years of experience. We are professional and provide excellent service. Integrity is our middle name. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today

S & K PLUMBING CO

S&K Plumbing Company was founded in 1994 by owner Jeff Killian. Starting off, Jeff was the only employee. Although the company has grown some, it is still a family owned and operated company that has been able to keep it's personal-attention roots. Originally only focusing on service work and minor sewer repairs, S&K Pluming now specializes in all applications of underground sewer and water installation, repair and replacement. This expansion has not changed their tradition in plumbing service and repair at all. From minor household plumbing repairs to major remodeling and new addition construction, S&K Plumbing has the ability and skills to do any work and solve any problem. Since the start, a focus on professional, high-quality work, with an emphasis on customer service and reliability, has helped S&K become a well known and reputable plumbing company in the Chicago suburbs. Having done work in all the surrounding villages and townships, the licensed plumbers of S&K Plumbing know state and local codes and requirements. When something breaks, we know how to fix it properly, even if it happens at 2AM. Our 24-hour answering service puts you one phone call away from a licensed plumber on call. When you call our number, you will talk to a person, not an answering machine or paging system. Only a licensed plumber takes the call for emergencies, so when disaster strikes, the person on the other end of the line will know what to do and be ready to help. ***If you have an urgent need addressed, please CALL our main number and speak with someone in our office to make sure we can address your urgent need immediately. Messages sent through email and the Angie's List message system may take a few hours to be returned.***

All Affordable Plumbing Inc

Our company has been a family owned and operated business from the beginning. Our business is prepared to handle all kinds of work. From new construction to the smallest service call. We do it all. And as a small family business we take PRIDE in all of our work. Our trained and qualified technicians will bring many years of experience to serve your home the best way possible. Our technicians are always on time. They are polite, and the will do their best to satisfy all of your needs. As a family owned business we take PRIDE in all of our work. We are dedicated to serving our customer's needs, and our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We strive to bring you quality in every aspect of our job. Check out our website to view more about the services we provide.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by All Affordable Plumbing Inc on Angi

Kitchen Counter Tops - Natural Stone & Quartz, Kitchen Sinks, Butlers Pantry & Wet Bars, Granite & Marble Soapstone, Fireplace Surrounds & Hearths, Shower & Tub Surrounds, Reception Desks, & Island Counter Tops