Apple Annie Awning

Founded 1981 • With Angi since September 2007

Welcome to Apple Annie awning, outdoor systems and Nu-View Custom Window Treatments. An established provider with over 30 years experience in the industry with names like Eclipse, Hunter Douglas and AquaMatic. Eclipse awnings carry an exclusive lifetime warranty on the frame, fabric and motor. This is the most comprehensive warranty in the awning industry. We feature our Exclusive Screen System, custom made for your retractable awning. We will beat any verifiable price on a comparable product. Call for our brochure or complete our product information request. Personal in-home service available in Chicago Metro & Northern Illinois, Milwaukee Metro & all of Wisconsin, Northwest Indiana and Southwest Michigan...

Alans Landscaping INC

Locally owned business with over 20 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

FH Landscaping Inc

Tiger Home Improvement Inc

Our motto is to offer you outstanding services, speedy scheduling, and terrific customer service! Our goal is to ensure your experience with us is simple, fast, and affordable because all our technicians are dedicated and experienced. We pride ourselves on making sure all your needs and expectations are met each and every time you work with us! We serve all Chicago suburbs and the city itself. Services: Deck Building and Maintenance Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Power Washing, Garage Cleaning, Furniture Restoration.

10/11/2016

Installed on time. Everything went smoothly. Small glitch in closing the awning occurred but was immediately resolved.

Description of Work
Installed awning with remote control.

09/09/2014

What a fantastic product! We love the awning. It makes the west facing patio so pleasant to sit under. No issues with the installation. We have gotten lots of compliments on it and everyone wants to see it extended. It is a fantastic product and we have said all summer that it is something we should have done years ago, it is so nice. Worth the money we spent on it, definitely.

Description of Work
Installed new motorized awning

09/04/2014

When we first called Apple Annie they asked for a rough measurement of the area the awning was to cover. They did this because they have a quality product and therefore the price would be higher than a less expensive brand and they didn't want to waste our time. We agreed to the quesstimate and scheduled a home visit for them to accurately measure and discuss the details. They came to our house an...

Description of Work
Sold and installed outdoor awning.

10/08/2013

The installation and sales process were superb, professional and timely.

Description of Work
Installed an awning over our deck.

06/17/2013

Went very well. Did everything he said he would do. Installation went well. Prompt and very knowledable.

Description of Work
Gave an estimate and installed

11/21/2012

They have a local representative and I like their professionalism and guarantee. I like the work that they did; they were the most expensive but their product was good and they provided a lifetime warranty on their motor. They came out when they were supposed to. The person who came out was very professional and admitted that because their product is excellent it is more expensive. He did not say anything negative about any other company, unlike some of the other companies that we had come out.

Description of Work
I used Apple Annie's Awnings Illinois to install a new awning.

04/11/2012

From the estimate through the actual installation and cleanup were all professionally handled.

Description of Work
Very pleased with the service and quality of the product supplied. I would recommend them to anyone who needs an awning replacement. They gave a very competitive price for the awning replacement.

03/19/2012

They did a good job and they were efficient. The pricing was good. We came to a conclusion to have my awning replaced. The person I dealt with was very professional and wasn't trying to take advantage and was trying to give me the best suggestions for what I wanted and would work best for the replacement. He didn't try to upsale me. The pricing was reasonable. It is doing what it is supposed to be doing and it looks nice. I didn't have any problems when I called them and was able to talk to someone and they came out and it was like the next day they came out and replaced the awning. They were here and did what they said they would do. I didn't have any problems.

Description of Work
They replaced awnings for me.

11/14/2011

They were very nice people. Everything looks very good. The people who came out were very very pleasant. This company was was good.

Description of Work
They put in an awning for me.

05/23/2011

They were really terrific and worked with me on the quote. Now that the weather is warming up, I am going to go ahead and have them put up the awnings.

Description of Work
Apple Annie Awning came out and gave me a quote for awnings.

Category awning installer

Distributors of retractable deck awnings, patio awnings & retractable commercial awnings. Pergolas, freestanding retractable awnings & side privacy screens, motorized retractable solar shades & interior shades, blinds, shutters, screened cabanas & pavillions, piers, boat lifts & aluminum boat lifts.