All Star Installations Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2010

1007 Rand Rd

Mchenry, IL 60051

All Star Installations is a building maintenance company based in McHenry, IL. We are the best choice for all of your interior and exterior repair & remodeling needs....

roofing (42)gutter repair (11)siding companies (8)skylight installation (5)HVAC Companies (5)door installation (3)well & water pump repair (2)window replacement (2)handyman (2)general contractors (2)ceiling fan installation (1)chimney cap repair (1)

08/10/2020

All Star Installations Inc was professional in every way. We had our roof replaced and our chimney cap repaired. They did both jobs with skill and precision. They were thorough, hardworking, and an immense pleasure to work with. They did a tremendous job from start to finish and the clean up was impeccable. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. The new roof and chimney cap on our home lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof & Chimney Cap

CATEGORY roofing,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

05/12/2020

Excellent work, they really took their time to do the work right. Even when they uncovered another issue, they took care of it. I highly recommend All Star Installations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skylight Replacement & Soffit Repair

CATEGORY custom cabinets,siding,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

04/12/2020

Wonderful. They even worked in the rain Raymond and Keith are great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak, in sky light

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2020

08/13/2019

Work quickly, friendly employees and fair prices. Would definitely recommend and would use AllStar again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Member ID 76206038

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

05/29/2019

It was good, they are on time, and the work was done with a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fix my roof and put new gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

05/21/2019

They are great, they did a great up, fast and efficient. I will recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our roof.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

07/04/2017

The young lady that I spoke to (twice) was very pleasant. I TOLD her it was a very small job and if they were too busy, perhaps they could recommend a handy man or someone who specializes in "little" jobs. She assured me that someone would come out and take a look. NEVER happened, no phone call. Very disappointing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed someone to take a look at one of my gutters which had been torn off during high winds.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2017

12/06/2016

Price, I think they were fair. They did a great job, but I know they are not the cheapest. They did a first round of work and then I had to request it. I said , "Hey, I don't think it's good enough." They came back and they tried to fix it. They said they would make sure I was satisfied. That was really nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did use All Star Installations Inc. They fixed some issues I have in the siding of my house. It was a leak actually, coming from the siding malfunction.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2016

09/20/2016

At first the siding looked good but with in two weeks the wrap bulged out leaving areas where it looks terrible and is not flush with the house so moisture will be able to get behind siding. When I notified Chris about this problem he refused to admit that we had a problem at all. His behavior was rude and aggressive. We told him that we also had an issue with the chalking having cracks, splits an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl siding and decorative wrap

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2015

Photo for All Star Installations Inc - 1007 Rand Rd, Mchenry, IL - 33613007

09/19/2016

Estimate was very fair and services rendered were done well and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2016

Asphalt shingles. Flat roof & cedar shake roofing. Siding. Windows. Gutters. Hvac. Complete kitchen & bathroom remodel. Painting. Drywall install & repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check