All Pro Plumbing Inc

Mchenry, IL 60051

Family Owned & Operated,24/7 Emergency Service,Over 35 Years Experience

11/18/2018

Ilana R.

Tried to take a shower and there was no hot water, so went to the basement and was greeted with the sight of a big puddle. Looked on Angie's List and found them. They were actually the second place I called. The first place, no one answered the phone. This was at about 9:30am on a Thursday. If you don't answer the phone, you don't get any business! All Pro answered and they were very nice, professional, helpful. They came out the same day. The installer was extremely nice and professional. Right on time. The old water heater had so much sediment in it that he couldn't remove it on his own, so we scheduled when they would come back. They came back right on time, and hauled the old heater away. They even put covers on the dolly wheels so the floor didn't get dirty or scratched! Never had anyone do that before. Very happy with them!

Description of Work
New hot water heater

08/16/2018

Marilyn M.

Mike and Scott changed an outdoor configuration for a bypass pipe and when that didn't initially work, they continued to brainstorm until the problem was solved and pipes quit vibrating. They were professional and friendly and I would definitely hire them again and recommend to anyone needing plumbing services.

Description of Work
House pipes were vibrating when zones changed on irrigation system.

08/02/2018

Jason T.

Called All Pro because dishwasher was not draining. They sent a plumber out and he rodded the sink. The dishwasher is still holding water and they will not go out to fix the problem they were originally contracted for. Called to see if they could come out again since the problem was not resolved and the receptionist said she would call back later that day. One week later still no call, Called again and spoke to the owner, Mike and he said that because they did some work, even though it did not fix the problem, they would not go out and look at it again. We paid $225 dollars to All Pro and still have the problem. Very unprofessional and only care about getting their money, not fixing what they said they would. Waste of time and money.

Description of Work
Dishwasher was not draining

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] We did say that we would go back out and take a look at the kitchen sink and told you that we do not work on appliances. Like your dishwasher. I had explained to you when you orginially called and asked about our services. You had stated that the kitchen sink was clogged and the water had backed up into the dishwasher. I explained to you that we do not work on dishwashers and that it was more than likely that the kitchen sink being clogged would cause the water to back up into the dishwasher. We also had explained to you about the broken garbage disposer. Your reaction with us stating about how you get your tires replaced and then the air conditioner go out on your car and the two tied together which even those two are totally wrong. You became more upset when we explained that if your kitchen sink was clogged again and we would have to charge you again is insane. You had also asked me when we were out on 6-13-18 if your renter at this home was causing the issues. She was dumping grease down the drain which is was caused the backup in your sink. The garbage disposer you had stated you were going to wait on as she broke that as well. We also can not warranty work from work when you called back from over a month ago due to we do not know what she is dumping down the drain. We did ask you if the sink was clogged again and you replied with no. From what your renter was telling you. We had explained to you multiple times to have an appliance company go out and look at your dishwasher because you have two seperate issues. Like as you put it with your example of a car. And we do not work on dishwashers. You had a clogged kitchen sink we rodded it and cleared the grease blockage. You have an issue with your dishwasher and need someone from an appliance company to go out and fix your dishwasher. Good luck to you sir.

01/30/2018

Robert B.

Our tech named Scott, quickly and expertly completed everything on our list with a great attitude and left no mess of any kind. He was punctual, had all parts required, and was a pleasure to work with. We could not be happier.

Description of Work
Replace one toilet, replace one sump pump, fixed another toilet, replaced sink stops.

11/08/2017

Kathryn and Larry S.

technician identified three leaks and promptly repaired the problems, Technician was on time and was very courteous.

Description of Work
leaking kitchen faucet and sink. I called on a Sunday and was able to obtain appointment for Monday. Outstanding.

10/03/2017

Janet S.

They were very efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Installed a new sump pump with battery backup

09/16/2017

Rita K.

Great. They came the first time to take it apart and take pictures. Called us when the parts came in to set up the next appointment.

Description of Work
They needed to replace old bathroom faucets.

08/04/2017

DAVID R W.

I called in and requested a quote for the following two services. I spoke with the lady who works there. 1.) Toilet Reset on second floor 2.) Rodding service from the 2nd floor toilet back to the main. I was given a ballpark estimate of $230. Understanding that fluctuations are normal, I requested them to service my toilet. They asked me if I needed it today. I said no, it is not an emergency. They asked me to schedule for tomorrow. I agreed. Then she said she can get it in today. I said okay, suits me fine, no rush. Plumber came out. Did the exact work discussed over the phone. He did a bunch of inspecting to see if he just needed to clean the waste line out from the toilet because that way it will be cheaper. He discovered that he needed to do the exact services I requested. At no point did he disclose the costs up front. Just marched in and did it and then had me sign an invoice for $450 (double what was quoted to me over the phone). I mentioned that that's not reasonably near the quote that was given to me over the phone. The plumber said that the lady on the phone is not a real plumber. We were both polite throughout the whole process. The price was not entirely unreasonable, and I do admit that it was in the ballpark of what is normally charged for such services. What was unreasonable was the approach in disclosing it. The services I requested were exactly what were performed. The quote over the phone was $230. On-site it was $450, and the plumber never communicated that to me up-front before performing the work. The invoice didn't break out the costs individually by the labor/service/fees performed - which I think was mildly unethical.

Description of Work
Toilet Reset and Rodding Service to Main.

Category drain cleaning

07/08/2017

Piotr N.

Professional, friendly service. Will use them again

Description of Work
Ejector pump replacement.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review. I'm glad we were able to service your home and help you with your ejector pump. Michelle All Pro Plumbing Inc

02/21/2017

Mary M.

All was done in efficiently and quickly. They service guy cleanup after - No mess for me to deal with

Description of Work
Plumbing back up in the Bathroom sink

02/13/2017

Larry R.

We got home around ^ and had a partially flooded basement. Called All Pro based on Angie's list and after telling us that it would cost more because it was evening we agreed. Kurt arrived at about 8:30 and was done by 10 and did a great job

Description of Work
Water Heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for the review. We are happy that we were able to take care of your issue. If you ever need us again please feel free to give us a call. Michelle All Pro Plumbing 815-578-9597

10/24/2016

Yvette J.

Mike was timely, nice and did a great job. I like that company is local and family owned. I will definitely hire All Pro Plumbing for future needs.

Description of Work
Replumbing of a hall bath sink. Mike did a nice, neat job and I learned a few things as well. Thank you so much.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for allowing us to serve your plumbing needs and for your review. Michelle All Pro Plumbing

09/29/2016

Kim R.

Very prompt providing quote. Came to do work exactly as scheduled. Did exactly what was discussed. Very professional, courteous and clean. Took old unit and charged exactly what was quoted. Great experience. Thank you!

Description of Work
Installed new water tank

06/23/2016

Carey C.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

11/24/2015

BRUCE I.

Tech arrived an hour after I called, pretty good. Worked fast to test drains. Vlogged, he tried fast way with chemical and plunger first. Needed rodding, he wasted no time. Got it cleared after an hour. Price seemed decent, would rate somewhat high at "B" , but tech gave me a coupon I didn't have for $40 off , so I gave an "A" for effort on the price. Fast , courteous, efficient. That is why I gave the "A" rating. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Tested and rodded sewers and drains.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

11/09/2015

Sherry L.

Called them on a Sunday early evening and actually talked to them instead of a answering service. We did make appointment for them to come out first thing next morning but ended up calling them back with some questions about our new water heater that we installed. They gave us great advice on what to do and then told us to call them if they could do anything more for us. We called the brand of the water heaters customer service number and they are next day shipping out the part and having a company that does their warranty work come out and replace the part. Can't thank All Pro Plumbing enough for their great advice and for saving us some money. Will be calling them in the future if we have any problems.

Description of Work
We were having problems with our water heater that we installed ourselves. We thought something was faulty but wasn't sure.

Category water heater repair

Thank you for the review. I am happy that the company you had purchased the water heater from was able to come out and service your water heater. If you need any more assistance please feel free to give us a call. We are always happy to help. Thank you, Michelle Linderman Vice President All Pro Plumbing

07/09/2015

RICHARD ANN S.

Description of Work
Replaced a copper pipe.

04/24/2014

Mary Frances K.

Erik was on time, did a great job fixing each item. He left the place CLEAN. Not something I've had with other plumbers. I usually have half a days cleaning when they're done. Not with Erik. This all took about five hours of time. I highly recommend All Pro Plumbing/Erik and will be using them again.

Description of Work
We had a list. Had slow draining bath tub, a running toilet; a leak under the kitchen sink; a leaky faucet outside; a sump pump draining all over the place outside; a leak in a copper pipe for the sprinkler system; a slow draining sink in the half bath; changed a faucet in the bath tub.

Category plumbing, wells, drain cleaning

09/30/2013

Lesley D.

We were getting ready to have our kitchen remodeled and knew this valve needed to be replaced. It was not an emergency, but needed to be done before the construction started. We called the office and scheduled an appointment for a few days later. It had to be rescheduled since the company had an emergency come up for another client, but we were fine with that and they were very good about calling us ahead of time and making sure the work got done within our time frame. They called the village and arranged for the water department to come shut off the water to our house at the time of the appointment. My husband verified that with the city himself. The day of the appointment Gary showed up right on time - the village did not. After phone calls by both All Pro and myself the water department finally showed up 45 minutes late. This was NOT All Pro's fault. I even got a phone call from the supervisor of the water department apologizing because they forgot about us. Once the water was shut off Gary worked quickly to get the job done. When he left the area was clean and we now have 2 valves in case one fails. We were very pleased with the work that was done, the professionalism of all of the employees we dealt with and the price of the work. We will definitely use All Pro again for any plumbing needs we have and would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
The main water shut off valve in the house was corroded and would not shut the water off. Gary replaced the valve with a new one and also added a quick shut off valve before the water meter to bring it up to code.

06/26/2013

Billy H.

They did a very good job. They were on time and got the job done. It went very well indeed. They were prompt and honest. The price was fine.

Description of Work
I used All Pro Plumbing to put in an outside faucet.

06/11/2013

James A.

Using Angies' List, I contacted All Pro Plumbing. Michele was very efficient and courteous. She was able to schedule service same day. She called me before Michael arrived to let me know he was on the way. Michael was very professional. He removed the old tank and installed the new one within two hours. The cost was reasonable. I will use All Pro Plumbing if I have plumbing needs in the future.

Description of Work
Installed 40 gallon hot water tank.

04/22/2012

Michael L.

It was a very pleasant experience from start to finish

Description of Work
Our hot water heater went out last night and after calling at least 6 local plumbers our neighbor suggested All Pro Plumbing and they answered the phone on a sunday morning and within 3 hrs we had hot water again with a new heater at half the price of quotes we were given by the only other 2 people who called back they hauled away the old unit and did an amazing clean up and even had drop cloths put down.They explained everything about the new heater.An A+ experience!!!