ADASA Electric

Founded 1974 • With Angi since February 2011

closed the business and am now Retired...

RH Sneed's Hardware and Maintenance, LLC

KORDICK ELECTRIC CO

Kordick Electric Company is an expert in providing electrical services for residential and commercial clients. With our years of experience, we are able to deliver top-quality workmanship.

A & R Electric Services Inc

A&R Electric Services is proud to announce that we have partnered with Generac as one of their Power Pro Dealers. We have over 14 years of experience in the electrical industry and over 10 years in the standby generator industry. A&R Electric Services is a veteran and family owned business who demonstrates pride, integrity, and timeliness will all of our projects. A&R Electric Services not only sells, maintains, installs and performs warranty work for our company, but we are also an independent contractor to install generators for the Lowe's Home Improvement Store. We currently service 14 Lowe's stores. We have a knowledgeable staff and technicians, trained directly through Generac, ready to answer your questions. All of our technicians pass a background check prior to working with us. We are trained to install and service generators from 7KW air cooled through 150KW liquid cooled, as well as portable generators. Bonded where the villages call for it.

04/23/2017

After being told by 15 local electrical contractors my job was too small, I reached Adasa Electric. He returned my call, scheduled the appointment, and quoted me a price. I received all the documents for the insurance company within an hour of his inspection. He also followed up to make sure I received them and was satisfied. I was very happy with the service received from Adasa Electric. They wil...

Description of Work
I needed a panel inspection for our insurance company.

03/12/2015

Ardell is great. shows up ON TIME. Gave me a price,stuck to it. did great work.

Description of Work
Finished wiring unfinished basement

01/03/2015

Service provider returned my call the same day. Work was done punctually, efficiently and well. Would hire again for any electrical needs.

Description of Work
Repair ballasts on fluorescent lights

11/03/2014

I was worried my box was damaged from a party that involved teenagers and a light switch that no longer worked. He was fast, professional and done within an hour.

Description of Work
Fixed my light

07/31/2014

I called ADASA to request a free estimate for some electrical problems I was having in my house. Ardell Brown arrived the next morning at 9am to view the problems and he had an estimate ready for me the next day. I generally call and get at least 3-4 estimates but Ardell was so thorough during his review (testing all the circuits at the electrical panel, testing all the outlets and switches, etc.)...

Description of Work
Installed new duplex switch at front door, added new GFCI outlet in garage, added new circuit in master bedroom so microwave would no longer blow the fuse, troubleshoot and fix circuit that would intermittently go off and come on.

01/19/2014

Description of Work
I used ADASA Electric.

07/11/2013

Same day service. Punctual. Professional. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Reseated some breakers to stop arc in main.

02/07/2011

His name is A Brown. He comes in promptly. The sockets and everything work. Overall, he was excellent. I have never compared his price with other people but I think it's a fair price and I am comfortable paying it. He is always here on time.

Description of Work
Adasa Electric did electrical work that included putting in additional circuits.

Category electrician

Residential and commercial electrical installation and repair. New 100/200ampere/120-240volt electrical services. Receptacles,lighting,ceiling fans,outdoor security lighting,GFCI receptacles,recessed lighting, rehabs.