Mahomet Landscapes Inc

With Angi since September 2010

Mahomet Landscapes offers full design services for your landscape project. Let us help you visualize your home or businesses landscape potential....

Jon Gross Building Arts

Award winning degreed landscape designer with over 34 years industry experience specializing in custom landscape design, planning and consultation. Whether seeking help in just a design role or need construction planning and/or consultation, Jon Gross Building Arts will provide exceptional service at every phase of your landscaping project.

Building Maintenance and Restoration

Radiance

Radiance is here to get your home back in shape. We provide a complete spectrum of Exterior Home services with professional and personal care for each client's needs. We are here to guide you and give you our advice based on your goal and dream. We believe in value. Call us today so we can turn your dreams into reality

03/17/2014

Tish E.

everything works great!!!!

Description of Work
Matt Pommier has a very large group of very educated contractos that are on his team and work from sun up to sun down ensuring a great product in a reasonable amount of time. Their work is creative and beautiful. Very highly recommend.

11/11/2013

Alvin S.

see previous entry.

Description of Work
Had initial meeting to scope two small jobs involving paver and stone work. Got proposals based on discussions. More expensive than expected. Deferred further discussions until future undefined time.

Category pavers, gravel

09/09/2012

Andrea C.

I was extremely pleased with everything involving Mahomet Landscapes, from start to finish. This includes the products, the work, and all the employees - their creativity, professionalism, flexibility, problem-solving, and patience in answering my many stupid questions. I first talked with Christine, who came out to discuss my frustrations with my current yard and offered options for improvement. We talked about what I would like in the garden areas, and she then came back with an itemized proposal and drawings so I could pick which items I wanted, which I really appreciated, as I was able to fit them into my budget, priorities, etc. She was never pushy, and if I didn't like an idea, she had no problem coming up with something else or removing items from the list. I decided to have the landscaping done first. I was away the first day they worked, and I couldn't believe how much was done when I returned home! They always worked quickly, but efficiently, and although there were numerous employees doing different things, I was impressed by all of them. When they finished, I had a newly-seeded backyard, a beautiful perennial garden stretching across the entire back of my yard, a much cleaner look in front with a new perennial garden, and a new annual garden. They fixed my drainage issues by burying the downspouts and extending them away from the house. I purchased two trellises, and they installed them and planted climbing plants I wanted. That was the final perfect touch, and every morning when I open my back curtains, I'm overjoyed to look out at my new yard. Unfortunately, the landscaping was done in the beginning of what turned out to be the worst drought in 55 years. Perfect planning on my part! Some of the perennials did not make it, and the yard seeding didn't take completely, but I can't blame them for a weather condition beyond all of our control. Without my asking, they came out and replaced one shrub that died, and they said they'd come back in the fall to work on the yard. I really can't ask for more. I then decided the ugly driveway took away from my beautiful landscaping, so I had them replace the driveway and sidewalk also. When they took out the driveway, they uncovered an area where water had drained and undermined the driveway, which had caused it to break apart. They fixed that, and replaced the driveway. They then redid the sidewalk to curve instead of the previous straight design, and the end result was fantastic. They did a lot of work for me, completely addressing my needs and providing what I wanted. The work was done beautifully, and I am thrilled with the results. I highly recommend them, and I will have them do work for me in the future.

Description of Work
I had my backyard completely redone with grading, replacement soil and seeding, and a garden designed and planted with perennials. I had all the brick edging and extra brick landscaping removed, in the back and in the front and sides also. In the front, I had the garden replaced with perennial plantings, and another garden was installed for annuals. Plants were placed around the air conditioning unit, and all the gardens were covered with mulch. I had five downspouts buried and extended into the yard (which I didn't even know could be done). Finally, I had my very ugly, broken-up driveway removed along with the entryway sidewalk, and they replaced both, redesigning the sidewalk slightly, to make it more attractive.

06/06/2012

Craig A.

They did a quality job. I was at work during the whole part, when they were doing everything. They were quick. Their price was high.

Description of Work
I used Mahomet Landscapes Inc. to do landscaping of the front side of our house.

04/27/2012

Gary H.

They did a good job.

Description of Work
Total clean-up of flower beds, edging, spraying and mulching.

04/20/2012

Stacey L.

I liked that they were just professional.

Description of Work
I had major landscaping major work done by Mahomet Landscapes Inc. They had to do grading for a patio I had.

02/13/2012

Adam P.

They do stone work, landscaping and tree planting. It is an expensive job. They are reputable as far as follow through. They are professional. They are creative. I think they are confident in their stone work design. We will use them in the future.

Description of Work
We used Mahomet Landscapes Inc for landscaping. Pretty much every year they do something for us. Last fall they did our entire front yard. We have worked with them for over 10 years on our old house and this house. We also use them for irrigation. They do our sprinkler system every year.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel

Mahomet Landscapes Inc

With Angi since September 2010

2005 E Jones Ct

MAHOMET, IL 61853

Hardscapes, paving, retaining walls, walkways, fireplaces, masonry mailboxes, excavation, grading, irrigation, seeding, aerating, drainage, power washing, rock engraving, low voltage landscape lighting, custom water features & fountains