Huffman estates property services

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2016

3.7

Anything that has to do with your home interior and exterior. 10 plus years experience from professionals. Save on interior and exterior paint and stain including decks(2018 promotional period). Great rates and quality work....

Esquivel Landscaping & Construction

Esquivel Landscaping is serving and assisting our clients with sincerity, efficiency and authenticity with their home projects and commercial needs. We offer a plethora of services in Landscaping, Hardscaping & Construction.

NOVA Landscaping Maintenance

Call or click for an estimate today!

Brick Patio Fixers

10/01/2020

he never showed up

Description of Work
multiple basement, garage, kitchen

Category appliance repair

05/31/2017

big wast of time called three times set up an appointment no call no show

Description of Work
Called set up times to do work no call back no show had about 20 odd jobs never could get a response

05/16/2017

Slow to respond to request for service and then when appointment was made, he did not show. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
General handyman repairs, hang blinds, broken windows, small plumbing, etc.

Category handyman service

If you you do not confirm your date of appearance, you will not see a tech. If you have scheduling issues between you and your wife and do not confirm the time will work, I will not waste a techs time to hope the appointment would work for you. I apologize for the inconvenience but confirming appointments are essential as we do not show if the time is uncertain with the customer.

05/11/2017

They were unable to complete all my jobs with this one visit. They will be returning in a few days to complete.

Description of Work
Wall paper stripping/painting/installing a new bathroom ceiling fan.

07/25/2016

The service was beyond any of my expectations. Cyrus and the crew were highly professional, neat and clean with everything they did, and completed the job sooner than I'd ever expect. Absolutely happy with my decision to use this company and will call them for any other needs I may have in the future. A+ 5star company and persone.

Description of Work
Cyrus and the crew at Huffman estates painted the exterior of Mt home and a few rooms inside my home. They also repaired my stove, a few doors, and swapped my over range hood with an over range microwave!

Category handyman service,house painters,interior painters

07/19/2016

Every single experience we've had has been awesome. Very kind, professional, knowledgable and above all the work is fantastic! I don't know how to do this type of work so I've been relying on handymen my whole life and THIS ONE is the BEST! So glad I connected with him and will definitely be using him for years to come! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
This gentleman has handled many things for us from building our porch to plumbing to appliance help. He's been awesome each and every time!

Category appliance repair,contractors,decks,electrician,egress windows,handyman service,plumbing,roofing,garage builders,woodworking,home remodeling,drain cleaning,sunrooms

Any service needed for structures and properties.

Call to confirm