All Brite Carpet and Air Duct Cleaners

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2012

First Time Customer Discount 10%...

Quetzal Cleaning Service LLC

We have provided our carpet cleaning services for over 20 years. Give us a call for your free on-site estimate today!

Mr Duct Chicagoland

Mr. Duct is a professional heating & cooling and air duct cleaning service provider. We are Chicagoland's air quality cleaner choice, specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial ventilation cleanings and furnace & air conditioner cleaning, repair, and installations. We provide NADCA-certified air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services, also making us Illinois' premier choice for total ventilation care. We even offer expert furnace & air conditioner maintenance checks as well as expert HVAC repair service, so you can count on us for your heating and cooling needs.

Offers by Mr Duct Chicagoland on Angi
ProDry Restoration Inc

We are a 24HR company that is committed to provide prompt and professional water damage restoration and carpet cleaning to our customers. We use the latest technology and state of art equipment. We pledge to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining there trust through exceptional performance by every member of our team. Our services include; water damage restoration, home remodel, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile cleaning and carpet installation. We will work hard to dry your loss fast. Carpet Cleaning: •Professional, trained, background-checked technicians •Convenient appointments •2-Step deep clean process removes dirt attracting residue to keep your carpet clean longer •No hidden pricing •Carpet Protectors & Carpet Deodorizers Available •Low moisture cleaning •Chemical free cleaning Many homeowners make the mistake of assuming their carpet and upholstery are clean just because they look or feel clean. What they may not know is that, over periods of time, even the most spotless looking carpets and upholstery collect germs, dust and soil below the surface. Even with regular vacuuming dirt, dander and allergens can get embedded deep into your carpet fibers. Regular traffic through your home can cause “distortion” or crushing to carpet fibers. Professional cleaning and application of our protector helps slow down that process and keep your carpet looking beautiful and fresh as long as possible.

01/30/2019

there were problems, awful stains appeared and All Brite came back 3 times and finally removed all the stains. They didn't complain about coming back and were very accommodating.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

10/27/2017

Absolutely wonderful! Art was very friendly when we spoke on the phone, didn't try to sell me additional services, arrived as scheduled, and the price he quoted on the phone was the price I paid. Javier did an absolutely beautiful job...cannot say enough good things about this company!

Description of Work
I wanted our basement family room (approximately 350 square feet) carpet and stairs (11) cleaned for an upcoming gathering. I wasn't too hopeful that the many stains and ground-in dirt would come out, but I was so very pleasantly surprised!

Category air duct cleaning

12/05/2016

Excellent All Brite did an outstanding job on living room, family room and two sets of stairs. Upon arrival and with short notice, I asked if they could clean the couch and chair while they were here. No problem they said. They were kind, professional, and considerate of my time frame! Would highly recommend them to anyone that needs duct cleaning, carpeting cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning. Pric...

Description of Work
Carpet living room, family room and two sets of stairs, couch and chair

Category carpet cleaners

01/22/2016

Art and his workers, Jose and Javier, arrived on time (8am) My system was a challenge as my furnace is located in a closet type location. I have a Ranch style home on a slab. Art was able to access my return system thru the attic. He and his crew explained what they were doing and showed me a video of the ducts before and after the cleaning and I was truly amazed at the inches of dust, dirt and de...

Description of Work
Cleaned my air ducts and returns, and cleaned 2 rooms of carpet and a hallway.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

10/27/2015

On time, good communication by email and phone before service. Prompt arrival. Professional and friendly staff. They seemed to do a very thorough job. Three guys were at my house for 7.5 hours. For the service and quality I feel it was a fair price and good investment in health of our family.

Description of Work
Art's team cleaned the air ducts, dryer vent, and carpet.

Category air duct cleaning

Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, and Upholstery Cleaning.

Yes, Over The Phone