All Brite Carpet and Air Duct Cleaners

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2012

4418 Joliet Ave

Lyons, IL 60534

First Time Customer Discount 10%...

11/18/2021

Rebecca S.

They were great to work with!! Very thorough and super polite!!! Worked hard and did an amazing job!! Definitely would recommend to hire!!!

Description of Work
Air vent cleaning

09/29/2021

Jenessa K.

We have an older home that has never had the ducts cleaned. We were noticing that things were getting dusty quickly and some of us would get a stuffy nose when we would come inside. We decided to go with All Brite based off the reviews and what we read on their website. We decided if we were going to do this then we wanted it done the right way by a professional company. We have a large house with 3 separate HVAC systems so we knew it was going to be a big job. Scheduling with All Brite was easy, they confirmed the day prior and showed up exactly on time. Art did a walk through and gave us an estimate that was extremely fair and reasonable. We were so thrilled we asked if they could do some extra jobs for us while they were here. We ultimately added on upholstery cleaning for 2 recliners and carpet cleaning for 4 rooms. They were able to accommodate that with no problem. Even then the price for everything was still affordable and reasonable – I couldn’t believe it! Art and his team got to work immediately and man did they work tirelessly. They sincerely went above and beyond for us. The total job took about a day and half and that was to be expected because of the size of the job with the 3 separate HVAC systems and additional Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning. First day they worked 8-8 straight and second day 9-4. So, I really mean it when I say they work hard and go above and beyond. Everyone was extremely professional and they really know what they are talking about. Art was very detailed when explaining things to us in regards to our HVAC system. Mind you we don’t know anything about this sort of stuff, so he really took time to make sure we understood. I can say now that I personally do have a much better understanding of my HVAC systems and how to properly get the most out of them. They even offered to fix a couple of my air registers vents at no extra cost. Quality of service was more then I could have even imagined. After that first day I already noticed the air felt different in my house. It seems cleaner – it’s hard to describe, you just kind of have to experience it. People are not having stuffy noses anymore. I haven’t noticed dust accumulating on surfaces like before. The cleaning they did on my recliners was AMAZING! The transformation was unbelievable being that they are vintage chairs. They are like brand new I would have never imagined it to have turned out that nice. They look better and FEEL better. They did such an amazing job also on the carpet cleaning, I can’t say enough. I was sincerely thinking one of the rooms may just need to have its carpet replaced. I am of the different mindset now; it feels better to walk on and looks great. They did such a good job on stain treatment to – miracle workers. Having them in my home was really easy, they were personable and friendly. Definitely the best experience I have had in regards to having people I am unfamiliar with in my home. THAT alone is a really big deal. I can’t stop smiling because I am so thrilled with everything. They exceeded all expectations and impressed me in so many different ways. I haven’t been able to stop talking about it with people. They truly deserve every single 5 star review they have; I wish I could give them a legendary star =). Thank you again to All Brites team Art, Javie, and Andrew.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, and Upholstery Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning

01/30/2019

Frank B.

there were problems, awful stains appeared and All Brite came back 3 times and finally removed all the stains. They didn't complain about coming back and were very accommodating.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

10/27/2017

Mary S.

Absolutely wonderful! Art was very friendly when we spoke on the phone, didn't try to sell me additional services, arrived as scheduled, and the price he quoted on the phone was the price I paid. Javier did an absolutely beautiful job...cannot say enough good things about this company!

Description of Work
I wanted our basement family room (approximately 350 square feet) carpet and stairs (11) cleaned for an upcoming gathering. I wasn't too hopeful that the many stains and ground-in dirt would come out, but I was so very pleasantly surprised!

12/05/2016

Pat B.

Excellent All Brite did an outstanding job on living room, family room and two sets of stairs. Upon arrival and with short notice, I asked if they could clean the couch and chair while they were here. No problem they said. They were kind, professional, and considerate of my time frame! Would highly recommend them to anyone that needs duct cleaning, carpeting cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning. Price very reasonable.

Description of Work
Carpet living room, family room and two sets of stairs, couch and chair

Category carpet cleaners

01/22/2016

marie D.

Art and his workers, Jose and Javier, arrived on time (8am) My system was a challenge as my furnace is located in a closet type location. I have a Ranch style home on a slab. Art was able to access my return system thru the attic. He and his crew explained what they were doing and showed me a video of the ducts before and after the cleaning and I was truly amazed at the inches of dust, dirt and debris that was removed from my ducts!! The crew, who were polite and accommodating, was here till 3pm, and they do bring a lot of equipment into the house, but the after video showed me amazingly CLEAN duct work! I do not think the ducts have ever been cleaned, and I was experiencing dust build up in my home that was driving me nuts. I had heard or thought that duct cleaning was a gimmick BUT, now I know, that after Art's excellent service and the video proof, this cleaning was well worth the cost. The carpet looks great also.I would 100% recommend All Brite

Description of Work
Cleaned my air ducts and returns, and cleaned 2 rooms of carpet and a hallway.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

10/27/2015

Josh K.

On time, good communication by email and phone before service. Prompt arrival. Professional and friendly staff. They seemed to do a very thorough job. Three guys were at my house for 7.5 hours. For the service and quality I feel it was a fair price and good investment in health of our family.

Description of Work
Art's team cleaned the air ducts, dryer vent, and carpet.

10/29/2014

Anthonia R.

Description of Work
There prices were too high went with a cheaper company

05/15/2012

Meagan S.

Val and Art did a good job. Everything went fine, they were on time and the work was completed.

Description of Work
They came out and cleaned all my Vents and Air Ducts.

Mr Duct Chicagoland

Mr. Duct is a professional heating & cooling and air duct cleaning service provider specializing in both Commercial & Residential. We are Chicagoland's air quality cleaner choice, specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial ventilation cleanings and furnace & air conditioner cleaning, repair, and installations. We provide NADCA-certified air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services, also making us Illinois' premier choice for total ventilation care. We even offer expert furnace & air conditioner maintenance checks as well as expert HVAC repair service, so you can count on us for your heating and cooling needs.

Offers by Mr Duct Chicagoland on Angi
    Air Duct Maintenance Solutions LLC

We provide the following services; *Air duct cleaning *Furnace cleaning *Air duct sanitize treatment *Dryer vent cleaning *Bird nest removal *Bathroom fan cleaning We're a new company made up of three generations of family, 100% committed. With some years of experience doing this kind of work. Our goal is that all our clients are satisfied with the work we provide, so that their homes are clean throughout the year. It is our mission to build trust and relationships with clients to continue serving them every year.

Dixons Dirt Stoppers

At Dixon's Dirt Stoppers, we believe that you work too hard to worry about a job done right. Let our IICRC certified trained technicians take a weight off your shoulders by restoring your home and maintaining it in optimal condition. Every service comes with our satisfaction guarantee. Offering Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Natural Stone and Tile Cleaning, and Pressure Washing. We are serving Cook County, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Lagrange, Lagrange Park, Hickory Hills, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Oak Lawn, Western Spring and Hinsdale

Yes, Over The Phone
    Check, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, and Upholstery Cleaning.