Ready Pest Control

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2009

4205 North Mulford Rd.

Loves Park, IL 61111

Ready Pest Control offers award winning residential and commercial pest control services for anyone looking to be pest free in a responsible, safe and friendly way....

01/29/2018

Burton B.

Jared always does a great job for us!

Description of Work
We have an annual contract.

03/28/2017

Jan S.

I am very satisfied. Jose is a very friendly tech.

Description of Work
Yearly pest control applications

03/22/2017

Joe R.

99% of the time, if I find a bug in my home.., it's dead. Representatives are professional and knowledgeable, they learn your areas of concern and ensure they address at each appointment.

Description of Work
General pest control services - have an annual contract with them, been using them for about 10 years. They apply a monthly application to outside of home and once a year (winter) do an application to inside/basement etc. also Ready will take out/down any bee or wasp nest forming on peaks/roof/surface of home, remove spider/cob webs from garage ceiling and check / reset bate traps for rodent activity in garage areas.

02/13/2017

Doug F.

Excellent work and company. Operates on auto-pilot for me. Will continue to use them

Description of Work
Routine Pest maintenance program every quarter.

01/23/2017

Jan S.

We have had no problem since we hired them.

Description of Work
We had 2 mice. Had them come in to get rid of mice. We now have a yearly contract with them.

01/10/2017

Sally W.

Don is our service rep. He is always on time and very professional. Great company with great services and employees.

Description of Work
Every 3 months we have the inside of our home and outside perimeter sprayed for pest control.

01/31/2016

John M.

I signed up for a 4 quarterly services with this company in 2013. for the first year it went well as i had a regular technician who knew the house and problem areas but over time the quality just got worse and worse. This is because they keep losing for their technicians. From 2014-2015 I had 5-6 different technicians come to the house. Each time I ended up telling them what to do and it was clear that 4 of them had no real experience in pest control. Every time there was a new technician I asked what happened the previous guy and they told me he quit. One time when I was having lots of issues with bugs I had the technician do a thorough spray and I got a call from their dispatcher asking me what the technician was doing and why they were taking so long. I told the technician the dispatcher was looking for him and he just shook his head and said he hated his job. After nearly 3 years I noticed my mice issue was still the same and i had another company come out. They said that there was not enough external bait stations and they needed to place more and refill the bait regularly. That was enough for me as it became clear that i was paying for a "bandaid" service. and that Readypest would never really solve my problem. This company obviously doesn't retain there staff so they have experienced technicians which is crucial in pest control. I understand that this is a difficult line or work but I was no longer prepared to pay for poor quality. I have found another pest company slightly more expensive but the quality is better as they have experienced technicians.

Description of Work
Sprayed house for bugs and maintained internal and external bait stations for mice.

Category pest control,animal removal

11/01/2015

Benjamin F.

Our technician is very professional (always calls in advance of scheduling the appointment) and seems knowledgeable about the pests in the area. We originally called when we moved in and found there was a terrible problem with spiders. They were quick to come out the first time, and while they told us it may take months to solve the spider problem (hard to kill outright, they needed to kill their food supply first), we noticed that things were better in just a few days. We are very happy with the level of service and the value of the protection!

Description of Work
We have the quarterly pest control program set-up from Ready. Each visit they treat the outside, and twice a year they treat the inside and the basement area. They will also come out whenever we ask them to free of extra charge (we've never had to bring them out extra).

10/28/2015

Jacqueline A. Barrett B.

They did a pretty good job. They come out every other month. They just do a good job for me. Every time I call and I have an issue, they come out right away. They should make sure I don't have any bugs and spiders. The price was average. They're very responsive and they're punctual. When they tell you they're going to be there, they're there. They do what they're supposed to do.

Description of Work
I use Ready Pest Control.

10/28/2015

Lorinda B.

They were friendly and on time. Explained the problem well.

Description of Work
Provider sprayed entire house once, kitchen twice to get rid of grain pill bugs. Will come out every other month going forward for $99.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us.

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
    One Twenty Inc

One Twenty Inc. specializes in Bed Bug elimination by using Thermal Remediation. This is the #1 method used to eradicate bed bugs from your residence or workplace. We have 15 years experience and are #1 in the industry. We are professional and discrete in taking care of this pest issue for you.

051-021830; 93-016552-013494
    IL; WI
    IDPH, WDA
    12/31/2016
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Pest control, ants, spiders, mice, wasps, box elder bugs, lady beetles, millipedes, centipedes, hornets, yellow jackets, Japanese Beetles, crickets.

We don't service for chipmunks, squirrels, snakes, mosquitoes, termites.