Cordial Electric

4.4

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2015

21W036 Glen Park Rd

Lombard, IL 60148

Whether your project is residential or commercial, a remodel or new construction, Cordial Electric Inc has you covered. Cordial Electric Inc can execute new, top of the line installations while also possessing the skills, tricks and experience it takes to cover all of your electric needs. If you want your home or business to operate smoothly, contact us today!...

4.4

4.3

4.2

electrician (10)lighting (2)

04/19/2021

fixture wiring

Description of Work
Didn’t Never showed up Never called to reschedule Phone number doesn’t take messages

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

02/25/2021

The guys from Cordial Electric did a super job. They arrived on time and completed the job quickly. This was a new chandelier. They assembled it on site and the result was beautiful. The dimmer switch install was likewise completed satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Hang a new crystal Chandelier and install dimmer switch.

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

06/04/2020

They did a very good job and they were quick and efficient.

Description of Work
They put in a 220 electric vault line straight to the garage.

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

06/04/2020

It was pretty good. He did a lot of stuff for me and my family. He's very professional, he explained to me everything and he showed me the finished product the he did.

Description of Work
He changed a lot of my electrical outlets and he changed some of my lights.

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

06/04/2020

He was excellent and has done both small and large jobs. I have used them for years and they always show up. They do solid work for very fair pay. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They did a lot of electrical work in our home that was done incorrectly.

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

10/06/2017

I had electrical work done a couple of times. I've used them a couple of times and they're very efficient, they're local and very reasonable. It's been awhile, but we were going to call them again to install a bell. Those guys are really nice. I used them because they were local.

Description of Work
They replaced six light fixtures.It was interior.

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

07/13/2017

The installation was performed cleanly, professionally, and very well. The only thing that did not go well was the electrician coming missing the appointment, After I called, the electrician came out within an hour or two.

Description of Work
Installation of a new outlet outdoors and switch indoors.

Work Completed On 06/13/2017

06/15/2017

I think we called them one night and they came the next day -- very quick.

Description of Work
For electrical work I use Cordial Electric. They replaced outlets in the kitchen that were not GCFI's.

Work Completed On 06/08/2017

08/31/2016

We called them monday afternoon. They made an appointment for Tuesday. They were professional, knowledgeable, reasonably priced, and awesome. I even asked them to stay and install a ceiling fan which they did willingly. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They fixed an electrical problem with our outlets. They advised us about rule from GFI outlet code. They installed a new ceiling fan.

Work Completed On 08/30/2016

09/24/2007

They did the work, and one of the address boxes fell off. I called to have him come back and fix the work. He refused to come out, or take my call. I threatened to report to the BBB and I got a call that said he would be out. He never showed up. I called again and he said he would come, but would charge me another service charge. Why should I pay for work that did not even hold up for one day? I w...

Description of Work
I hired this company to fix two pole lamps in front of my home. He came to fix the address boxes on both.

Category electrician

Good morning, I first of all want to apologize for the bad experience you had with our company. There has been major changes in our company regarding out service since 2007 and are under new management. I look forward to providing you our services in the near future and providing an experience of professionalism and caring towards our customers.

Expert Troubleshooting and Repairs, Installing LED Lights, New Installation & Replacement Of Ceiling Fans, Attic Fans, Installing Track & Recessed Lighting, Installation Indoor and Outdoor Light Fixtures, 24/7 Emergency Service, Saturdays and Sundays By Appointment

Check, Visa, MasterCard