Chicagoland Exteriors

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2011

350 E Saint Charles Rd

Lombard, IL 60148

We specialize in exterior home remodeling throughout the entire Chicagoland area including Siding, Windows, Gutters & Roofing. We are also professionals in insurance restoration work, our goal is to restore the exterior of your home to better than new condition! !0% off for Veterans! ...

11/22/2021

Sandra R.

Our experience from the start to the end was exceptional. This was a full house siding replacement (old aluminum to vinyl). Jake responded quickly to my online inquiry and showed up promptly for the onsite meeting where he explained the product and work clearly. We had talked to two other firms and they were the only one that gave us a clear sense of transparency and trust and didn't come off as evasive when questioned. He demonstrated great product and installation knowledge and focused on finding the right solution for our house and budget. Once the material arrived and the job commenced, Javier was onsite to ensure the team was on the right track. The entire team was professional and efficient throughout the entire installation. Javier checked in regularly with the team and with me to ensure the job stayed on track. Both Jake and Javier explained the installation process and how their process makes a difference in avoiding warping problems that I’ve read about so often on this and other sites. Javier is one of those rare employees that truly makes a company better being on the team. The quality of the installation is superb and is especially evident in the corner and trim details. There were minor issues that the team addressed easily such as remounting the garage coach lights which due to their age required a bit of rework of the mounts by the team. The job they did was above and beyond what I expected and the result was far better than what I would have been able to do myself. You won't go wrong with Chicagoland Exteriors.

Description of Work
Full house siding replacement

Category siding

05/17/2020

Andrea D.

Chicagoland Exteriors was excellent to work with. They were on-time for every appointment. Their sales person worked closely with me and State Farm to prepare estimates and coordinated with submitting the claim paperwork. They were very helpful with providing samples of colors for roof and siding. We were able to have the samples for a few weeks to work thru the new color scheme. Their crew was great! The foreman was on site each day to oversee the project. He answered all of our questions and made sure the job site was very clean after each day. They arrived early and worked into the nights to complete. It was in the fall and daylight was limited. They walked thru at the end of each job and made any slight little adjustments needed. I would absolutely hire them again. Andrea D.

Description of Work
We had the roof replaced, siding, windows, eaves.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

05/11/2020

Laura J.

FANTASTIC! These guys are a real class act! ! I highly recommend them. Nate and his crew are very professional. Very reasonable prices. He took the time to help me decide what was best for me. Excellent cleanup and fine workmanship. You will not regret using them!!!

Description of Work
ROOF ON MY GARAGE

Category gutter repair,roofing

03/16/2020

Amanda H.

Great. Got us in right before lots of snow.

Description of Work
New shingles

Angela T.

Chicagoland Exteriors did an excellent job on my entire home! I did the installation over a 3 year period starting with the roof, then the windows & siding. Each interaction was great and they made sure I had all the information to make my house look amazing! I highly recommend Chicagoland Exteriors and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Roof & Siding & WIndows

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Donna C.

Outstanding! Chicagoland Exteriors did an amazing job and we were very pleased with their service and with the outcome. Our Roof looks Great!

Description of Work
Our old roof was completely stripped off, and we received a new roof, as was needed.

John S.

Everything was great! They did the entire roof in one day and I was Impressed with the level of professionalism and price! It’s a brand new architectural shingle and I couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
New roof done in one day.

Donna C.

Outstanding! The whole experience with Chicagoland Exteriors was very positive and our new roof looks amazing.

Description of Work
We received a New Roof

AUDREY A.

Chicagoland Exteriors was absolutely the best! They were amazing at navigating through the process of new siding, trim, fascia and gutters after a hail storm wrecked some havoc on our home. Their workmanship is awesome with attention to every detail and satisfied our needs with tweaks here and there as needed. They are responsive and as timely as possible and true to their words. Special shout out to Nate, Javier and the entire crew who worked tirelessly to ensure we were happy with the end results! My husband and I have not had the best of luck with contractors in the past but I would highly recommend Chicagoland Exteriors and any and all their referrals for other services needed including electric and entry door and garage door installations. You guys rock! Showing a picture at night which is my favorite to see the can lighting added under our eaves that Nate suggested. Audrey and John A.

Description of Work
Siding, gutters, fascia, window wraps, referral for door install and electrical work

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

03/10/2020

Timothy M.

I was very impressed with Chicagoland Exteriors from start to finish. They did an amazing job with the removal of my old roof, installation of the new roof, and performed a thorough cleanup of the nails and roofing tile that missed the dumpster. The lead foreman was very helpful and friendly. He explained the entire process of the roof removal and installation. He explained where they were adding new roof vents and addressed any concerns I had in a very professional manner. I highly recommend Chicagoland Exteriors for roofing and siding needs. Thank you Nate and the rest of the team!

Description of Work
removal of old roof, installation of new roof

Buzz Home Pro's

For top-of-the-line materials installed by experienced local professionals, choose Buzz Home Pros. We are certified Andersen window installers also installing vinyl windows as well. Also Buzz is an Elite preferred remodeler of James Hardie siding products. We only use in home installers. We were built on a foundation of professionalism, attention to detail and quality services. Our goal is to help you transform your home with quality materials that last the test of time. Specializing in windows, siding, and roofing, we pride ourselves on working directly with the homeowner, so we can target services and achieve 100 percent satisfaction. Learn more about us by calling now for a free estimate! Buzzhomepros.com

EcoChamp Windows and Siding

2017 - 2018 - 2019 -2020 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER! EcoChamp Windows and Siding prides itself on being the premier window, siding and roofing company in Cook, Lake, McHenry, Kane and DuPage Counties. We have provided exceptional service to both residential and commercial properties for many years. We have built an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction by providing quick and FREE estimates. With great attention to detail and competitive pricing, our products come with the best warranties in the industry. We pride ourselves in working with proven and leading manufactures, so our customers will have the most efficient, cutting edge products in the industry. Our business is driven on delighting our customers with great service, products, and highly trained expert installers with over 30 years experience. EcoChamp has been awarded numerous customer service awards, because of our hands-on, no pressure approach. We are screened and approved professionals, giving you the peace of mind you need. References gladly provided.

Offers by EcoChamp Windows and Siding on Angi
    Next Door & Window

Here at Next Door and Window, we a ready to bring you the best options for your new window and home door project. Next Door and Window has the best windows by Marvin, Integrity, Marvin Infinity and Sunrise. Wood Clad, Vinyl and Fiberglass Windows and Entry and Patio Doors by Albany and Provia. Next Door and Window will have one of their highly trained professionals meet with you and discuss all the possible options for your window and door project, they will then provide you with a FREE NO OBLIGATION quote for your project. Best of all, Next Door and Window will paint or stain your window and trim to match any color you need with our paint match program. Most others leave the project for you to finish with paint or stain, but, at Next Door and Window we do that for you! Next Door and Window also provides the best installation procedures and materials to make certain your project is done right and we back it with the industries best warranties. We have a full team of installation and service professionals to answer your questions…fast! If a visit is necessary to your home we will work around your schedule within a half-hour window of time to handle your issue quickly, often within 24 hours. We have over 25 trucks in the field to serve you fast. We are there when you need us. Additional DBA - Wolt Window & Door. Additional showroom addresses: 815 E. Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60563, & 718 E Rand Rd Arlington Heights, IL 60004.

Offers by Next Door & Window on Angi

Illinois
    Illinois: General
    12/31/2023
    Visa, Check, Discover, Financing

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Trim, Storm damage assessments, Insurance claim work,

handyman work, stucco,