Chicagoland Exteriors

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2021

350 E Saint Charles Rd

Lombard, IL 60148

We specialize in exterior home remodeling throughout the entire Chicagoland area including Siding, Windows, Gutters & Roofing. We are also professionals in insurance restoration work, our goal is to restore the exterior of your home to better than new condition! !0% off for Veterans! ...

Resposiveness

roofing (18)siding companies (6)gutter repair (7)window replacement (3)

05/17/2020

Chicagoland Exteriors was excellent to work with. They were on-time for every appointment. Their sales person worked closely with me and State Farm to prepare estimates and coordinated with submitting the claim paperwork. They were very helpful with providing samples of colors for roof and siding. We were able to have the samples for a few weeks to work thru the new color scheme. Their crew was gr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the roof replaced, siding, windows, eaves.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

05/11/2020

FANTASTIC! These guys are a real class act! ! I highly recommend them. Nate and his crew are very professional. Very reasonable prices. He took the time to help me decide what was best for me. Excellent cleanup and fine workmanship. You will not regret using them!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ROOF ON MY GARAGE

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

03/16/2020

Great. Got us in right before lots of snow.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

03/13/2020

Outstanding! Chicagoland Exteriors did an amazing job and we were very pleased with their service and with the outcome. Our Roof looks Great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our old roof was completely stripped off, and we received a new roof, as was needed.

03/13/2020

Everything was great! They did the entire roof in one day and I was Impressed with the level of professionalism and price! It’s a brand new architectural shingle and I couldn’t be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof done in one day.

03/13/2020

Outstanding! The whole experience with Chicagoland Exteriors was very positive and our new roof looks amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We received a New Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

Photo for Chicagoland Exteriors - 350 E Saint Charles Rd, Lombard, IL - 38443626

03/13/2020

Chicagoland Exteriors was absolutely the best! They were amazing at navigating through the process of new siding, trim, fascia and gutters after a hail storm wrecked some havoc on our home. Their workmanship is awesome with attention to every detail and satisfied our needs with tweaks here and there as needed. They are responsive and as timely as possible and true to their words. Special shout out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, gutters, fascia, window wraps, referral for door install and electrical work

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

Photo for Chicagoland Exteriors - 350 E Saint Charles Rd, Lombard, IL - 38443102

03/13/2020

Chicagoland Exteriors did an excellent job on my entire home! I did the installation over a 3 year period starting with the roof, then the windows & siding. Each interaction was great and they made sure I had all the information to make my house look amazing! I highly recommend Chicagoland Exteriors and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof & Siding & WIndows

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

Photo for Chicagoland Exteriors - 350 E Saint Charles Rd, Lombard, IL - 38442924

03/10/2020

I was very impressed with Chicagoland Exteriors from start to finish. They did an amazing job with the removal of my old roof, installation of the new roof, and performed a thorough cleanup of the nails and roofing tile that missed the dumpster. The lead foreman was very helpful and friendly. He explained the entire process of the roof removal and installation. He explained where they were adding ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of old roof, installation of new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

03/06/2020

The overall experience with Chicagoland Exteriors was fantastic. The team was very professional. The job foreman was very helpful in his explanation of the addition of new roof vents. My new roof looks great and the installation and cleanup of materials was exceptional. I would highly recommend Chicagoland exteriors for roofing services. Thank you, A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal and replacement of Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Trim, Storm damage assessments, Insurance claim work,

handyman work, stucco,