Artistic Outdoor Lighting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2009

Artistic Outdoor Lighting provides installation of landscape lighting and outdoor lighting in the suburban Chicagoland area. We provide discounts to Angies members and value all of our customers testimonials....

Ross & Jack's Landscaping Inc

Since its inception in 1975, Ross and Jack’s Landscaping Inc. has been providing Chicagoland with the utmost in landscaping services. For over 40 years we have remained a family owned business that specializes in Landscape Design and Installation, as well as, Grounds Maintenance and Lawn Care. We pride ourselves on being a professional landscape company with the capability to handle a multitude of projects, while all the while giving you the personalized service and attention you deserve. With our experience, you can be sure we will get your job done correctly, on time, and within your budget. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a no obligation consultation.

Offers by Ross & Jack's Landscaping Inc on Angi
Luxury Gardens Landscape

Luxury Gardens specializes in designing and creating beautiful outdoor residential spaces. We strive in offering high-end living spaces that will satisfy the lifestyle of our clients. Our staff are highly educated with 30+ years of combined experience in the field. Our in-house landscape designers and horticulturists offer the best customer service experience. We can’t wait to transform your outdoor landscape into a luxury you can enjoy!

MB BRICK PAVING SPECIALISTS

MB Brick Paving Specialists is a family-owned and operated business that has spent more than 35 years working with families in Lombard and surrounding areas. Our crew specializes in brick paver projects. We believe that this is something that is meaningful to our customers and requires trust and honesty throughout the process. Please call or message to schedule your free estimate!

Offers by MB BRICK PAVING SPECIALISTS on Angi

10/31/2021

Artistic Outdoor Lighting did an outstanding job! Mike was great to work with from the very beginning. He and his crew were very professional, timely, and did excellent work. I am totally delighted with the finished product!!

Description of Work
Complete installation of home and landscape lighting

Category electrician,landscaping,lighting,outdoor lighting

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! Glad you're pleased with everything. It was a pleasure working with you as well!

12/04/2020

Very responsive. Looks great, fair price.

Description of Work
Outdoor lighting

10/09/2020

Fabulous! Mike is very responsive, timely, courteous, and competent. Tough to find contractors like this. Would highly recommend, they do outstanding work.

Description of Work
New lighting on the front of the house and enhancements on the back of the house

08/22/2020

Everything was done just the way they said. When I asked for a couple extra things during the job, they had no problem accommodating me. The workers were very professional and they did a great job. They left my house looking awesome, both front and back. I could not have asked for a better experience!

Description of Work
Front and Back Landscape Lighting

07/18/2020

Fantastic. Exceeded my expectations. Love the finish product. Those guys at Artistic are great to work with

Description of Work
backyard lighting

07/18/2020

We contacted three companies seeking ideas/proposals for installing lights in our newly installed pergola. Owner Mike Potucek came out to provide his recommendations. Mike is clearly very knowledgeable about outdoor lighting and is passionate about his work. Mike provided his recommendation to install 9 low voltage LED solid brass light fixtures with stainless steel transformer. Mike noted he coul...

Description of Work
Install lights in a new pergola

07/09/2020

I can’t say enough great words about Artistic Outdoor Lighting. From the moment my husband and I met with Mike to talk about the lighting we were hoping to achieve for the front of our home to him setting up a sneak peek of what it could look like at this first meeting, I knew we were dealing with someone who knows his business. Quality work at fair prices, what more can you ask for. The lighting ...

Description of Work
Wanted to replace our landscape lighting on the front of our home

06/25/2020

It went wonderfully. We couldnt be happier. Mike and his team were professional, on time and best of all the lights look beautiful.

Description of Work
Outdoor lighting

04/27/2020

Mike was the best. He knew exactly what I wanted. He came out at night to lay out the entire lighting system so I knew what to expect, which was by far and beyond what any of his competitors offered. Look no further Mike is the man!!!! You will no be disappointed!

Description of Work
Outdoor Lighting

04/25/2020

Mike was great, especially coming out after dark to show us what the lighting would look like. That is what sold me. Mike and his people showed up on time, and did a nice clean job in a timely fashion. We are very please with the project. Every night we look out at the lighting system and comment on how we are glad we did this.

Description of Work
We used Artistic Outdoor Lighting to replace some accent lighting in our back yard and pool area. This included path and area fixtures.

Category outdoor lighting

Design & install landscape lighting and outdoor lighting.

NA