AdvantaClean of DuPage County

Founded 1994 • With Angi since April 2011

We are an independent, locally owned and operated business serving the Western and Southwestern Chicagoland Suburbs. Customer satisfaction is our goal at AdvantaClean of DuPage County. We are passionate about the community we serve and hold ourselves accountable to our commitments. Service discounts are offered for military veteran's, law enforcement personnel, and senior citizens. We are extremely proud of our track record assisting Angie's List members with promptly resolving very challenging issues in their homes, and delighted to have been honored as the AdvantaClean 2013 "Franchise of the Year"....

ProDry Restoration Inc

We are a 24HR company that is committed to provide prompt and professional water damage restoration and carpet cleaning to our customers. We use the latest technology and state of art equipment. We pledge to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining there trust through exceptional performance by every member of our team. Our services include; water damage restoration, home remodel, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile cleaning and carpet installation. We will work hard to dry your loss fast. Carpet Cleaning: •Professional, trained, background-checked technicians •Convenient appointments •2-Step deep clean process removes dirt attracting residue to keep your carpet clean longer •No hidden pricing •Carpet Protectors & Carpet Deodorizers Available •Low moisture cleaning •Chemical free cleaning Many homeowners make the mistake of assuming their carpet and upholstery are clean just because they look or feel clean. What they may not know is that, over periods of time, even the most spotless looking carpets and upholstery collect germs, dust and soil below the surface. Even with regular vacuuming dirt, dander and allergens can get embedded deep into your carpet fibers. Regular traffic through your home can cause “distortion” or crushing to carpet fibers. Professional cleaning and application of our protector helps slow down that process and keep your carpet looking beautiful and fresh as long as possible.

HydroForce Cleaning Systems

It is important to take fast action when facing water or fire damage. You can count on HydroForce to be there when you need it most. Our 24/7 Emergency Services are crucial when disaster strikes! We specialize in residential and commercial Water Restoration, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Mold Remediation, Storm Clean Up, Emergency Plumbing and Reconstruction. We realize that having a water or fire loss can be a stressful time, and promise to treat your property with the highest respect. Call us at 1-800-484-0402

Offers by HydroForce Cleaning Systems on Angi
GCPRO

GCPRO Restoration specializes in all areas of residential/commercial restoration and construction. Our company's goal is to minimize the inconvenience of your loss and make the recovery and rebuilding process as painless as possible. We provide fast, 24/7 emergency service throughout the entire Chicagoland area. We are a locally owned and operated company and are fully licensed and insured. Direct insurance billing is available, and we will help guide you through each step of the restoration process.

10/16/2019

Excellent. Frank from Advanta Clean Naperville did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal

Thank you so much, Frank is a valued member of our team. We appreciate the opportunity to help people in their homes.

08/14/2019

I had AdvantaClean recommended to me by my insurance agent after we had problems with our original restoration company overcharging for drying and their extremely slow and sloppy effort. Unfortunately, our problems did not go away. The most important thing to us was getting the main floor of the house livable (flooring, kitchen back together, and toilet) as quickly as possible- our family of 5 had...

Description of Work
Restoration of First Floor

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

We fulfilled the obligations and performed as we committed. During and after the project, we also worked closely with the Insurance Company adjuster who informed us the Insurance Carrier accepted and paid our detailed invoice as submitted.

08/27/2018

Jerry was incredible. He spent quite a bit of time walking around, inside, and all throughout our home listening to our concerns and inspecting all of the areas for any signs of mold. In the end, he determined that there was little to no concern for mold and recommended against formal testing, offered some simple solutions to get rid of a couple spots in our garage, and charged nothing since he di...

Description of Work
Evaluation for Mold

01/09/2018

Poorly. The owner of the company is totally dishonest. He lied to me twice. He told me the job would take four hours. It only took one hour. His crew arrived at 9:30 in the morning and finished at 10:30. Second, he told me that I would get two discounts: 5% for using Angie's List and 3% for being a veteran. I got charged the full price which was $799.00 for one hour of work. I would never use this...

Description of Work
I needed mold removed in my basement.

Category mold removal

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], I sincerely apologize for the situation and frustration, your experience is not how I run my Company and I am truly sorry. I'm committed to working with you to overcome this situation, as well as to discover and implement a resolution. Best Regards, Jerry Ulberg Owner AdvantaClean of DuPage County

09/12/2017

Clean, on time, professional and friendly. No chemicals were used, and they left our house in a clean condition. The owner Jerry is a great guy to work with. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
They cleaned our ductwork and did a fantastic job.

Category air duct cleaning

09/03/2017

Gary Brummel from AdvantaClean arrived. He asked about the problem and stared inspection. He is such a nice person and went to Attic to find out the root cause for the problem. Though it was very hard to go around the crawling places in the attic, Gary performed the work with a very happy tone. After completion of the inspection, he indicated that there is no major concern. All I need to do is get...

Description of Work
I Contacted AdvantaClean for an inspection for the mold in my master bathroom.

06/23/2017

Very well. My husband won the service thru a golf outing. Marie who set up the schedule was extremely nice and courteous. Two young men came out to do the job. Both were very conscious of putting shoe covers on when entering the house. They worked fast and efficient. Would hire them back again.

Description of Work
Cleaning of inside vents

Category air duct cleaning

06/12/2017

They did the job, I sold the house, can not provide feed back on results

Description of Work
Mold mitigation in crawl space

05/28/2017

I contacted Advantaclean of DuPage after seeing the many favorable reviews on Angie's List. Gary Brummel stopped by to assess the situation; I even showed him the photos I had taken of the wall in question before I had done some of my own cleaning of it. Gary assured me I had nothing to worry about after checking the moisture of some other walls I was concerned about. He recommended, based on the ...

Description of Work
To get an estimate on mold removal, since I had already observed mold inside the house.

01/02/2017

They performed a test and helped us resOlvera the problem to the best of their ability.

Description of Work
We thought mold was growing in our garage. We had it tasted and it turned out to be crystals.

Category mold removal

Mold Removal, Mold Inspection & Testing Services; Water and Sewer Damage Clean-up and Structural Drying, Contents & Electronics Restoration, Air cleaning, HVAC duct system cleaning, Build-back and Complete Restoration Repairs.

Septic Tank - system clean out Sewer system rodding, Remodeling - additions.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available