European Cleaning Maids

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2011

1154 Longwood Dr.

Lisle, IL 60532

European Cleaning Maids, INC provides general house cleaning services, carpet & upholstery cleaning, window washing, floor stripping & waxing and power washing....

05/22/2017

Carol D.

Great! From Anna in the main office, to her husband who came to my home to give me an estimate on service, to the young women who clean the house, this is a first-rate service. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

05/17/2017

Carol D.

Excellent!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

02/02/2017

GWENDOLYN H.

Were the best cleaners I ever had. Only reason I don't use them on a regular basis is that they are so busy they won't confirm the to a date until the beginning of the week you need them. I need a definite date in advance. They had a deal for four hours. They found I had build up in my shower that didn't show so I didn't know it was there. They wouldn't leave until they were sure the house was immaculately cleaned. Stayed six hours for no more money. Wish I could use them.

Description of Work
House cleaning

10/11/2016

KATY G.

I am very happy with the quality of their work. I have worked with many cleaning services in the past. For a time, I even had a weekly cleaning service. However, I became very frustrated with the inattention to detail that I noticed after each cleaning. We have had European Cleaning Maids over at our home twice to deep clean both floors, and I have been very impressed with their attention to detail. They work hard and continuously, not stopping to talk, as some other maids do. For the deep clean, they wiped clean every baseboard, door jam, and molding (that they could reach without a ladder). They also carefully cleaned all of our light fixtures. They scrubbed the bathroom tub and toilet until they were gleaming white. For the large kitchen appliances, they removed everything inside and then took out each piece carefully to clean in the sink. They removed items from the countertops before washing the countertops. They also vacuumed and cleaned all floors well. They removed all cobwebs. They spot-cleaned the insides of windows. Overall, they did a very thorough job deep cleaning the home. What surprised me most was how humble the owner was when I initially asked her for the quality of their cleaning; she said, "Yes, they do a good job." This is an understatement. They do the most detailed job I have seen in many years, and we really appreciated them.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of my home every 2 months.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

07/18/2016

GWENDOLYN H.

Very successfully

Description of Work
Housecleaning

04/22/2016

afzal A.

11/23/2015

pv L.

Punctual, Great job, Flexible when my schedule needs to change...reliable!...Great communication

Description of Work
clean residence

06/04/2015

Kelly S.

09/11/2012

Dan T.

I would recommend them because they are very reliable. If I need them in a pinch, she'll shift the schedule and fit me in. If I wasn't happy with a cleaning crew, I could ask for someone else and she would accommodate that. They are very consistent and timely. They have maintained the same price for years.

Description of Work
I am using European Cleaning Maids. It costs me $85 every two weeks.

05/12/2012

Ross N.

We have been with this company for over 10 years. I live with a bunch of pack rats, a hairy dog, and messy people. European Maids has never complained! They have been very flexible with us and when we like a particular crew we have been able to request them. We have had very few complaints and nothing makes me happier than cleaning day.

Description of Work
House cleaning and clutter piling.

02/11/2011

Glen N.

We have been using them for a few years now. They come every two to three weeks. They usually do a very good job. The manager's name is Anna and she calls the week before to tell you what time they are coming. She's very prompt if you have questions or concerns she will call you back quickly. We've generally been happy. You get different crews each time, and some crews are better than others. The ones really like are excellent. We don't stay usually to see what they're doing but when we come back we can notice whats been done and whats been neglected.

Description of Work
They stay and clean for two and a half hours. They wash the floors, vacuum, do blinds, change bed sheets. The better ones will wash down your washer and dryer and the front on your appliances and bath tubs, sinks toilets. All that good stuff, all the woodwork. They do things I didn't realize were supposed to be cleaned before they came. They do dusting. Weather permitting, if you have a glass door they clean inside and outside. They rotate the blind and ceiling fans every other time they are here. They will do the upstairs one time and the downstairs next time. They basically clean everything other than wash the windows. We just have to pick the clutter up, that's the problem. You have to clean for the cleaning people before they come.

Handy House Cleaning

Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Heavens Best Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Housecleaning. Carpet & upholstery cleaning.