Ravinia Plumbing, Sewer, Heating & Electric

Village of Libertyville
12/31/2021

575 Bond St

Lincolnshire, IL 60069

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Ravinia Plumbing, Sewer, Heating & Electric customers rely on our team of seasoned professionals for the best in expertise and service. Family owned since 1928, we bring Chicago’s North Shore a team of licensed plumbers and EPA- and NATE-certified heating and cooling technicians. Our customers come back to us again and again due to our Professionalism: licensed state contractors with $4 million in liability insurance Trustworthiness: service professionals arrive in lettered vehicles and uniforms, and all employees undergo background checks and regular drug tests Service: call us anytime day or night, and you will speak with a real person Guarantee: 100% money - back guarantee and clear, comprehensive warranties on repairs and new installations....

4.1

plumbers (227)HVAC Companies (52)drain cleaning (50)sewer cleaning (32)water heaters (27)well & water pump repair (18)home remodeling (4)water damage restoration (4)drain pipe installation (3)appliance repair (3)dryer vent cleaning (2)gas leak repair (2)

08/16/2021

It was excellent. They came out out on Sunday and It was an emergency call and they fixed it that day. They went to their warehouse to get the parts and they didn't charge extra for coming out on Sunday.

Description of Work
They did work on our furnace. It was a repair.

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

10/03/2020

Plumber rodded out the line. Took about 1 1/2 hours but worked well afterwards

Description of Work
Clogged kitchen sink

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

06/01/2020

They were excellent. They save me haven't buy a new furnace, because the previous provider said that is necessary and the furnace wasn't that old. So imagine how grateful I am. In fact we made an arrangement that they will take care of my air conditioning.

Description of Work
They do furnaces that's what they help me with and air conditioning and plumbing.

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

05/18/2020

They were great. They fixed my problems and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced a toilet and disconnected my irrigation system.

Work Completed On 07/18/2019

02/06/2020

A few days ago my furnace went out. I could see that the igniter was cracked and it looked like a 5-minute job to replace, and I found the part on the internet for $38. But it was freezing in the house and I couldn’t wait a day so I called the distributor in Libertyville, but he doesn’t sell to the public. I called Ravinia Plumbing and Heating and spoke to their service manager, who refused to sel...

Description of Work
I needed to buy an igniter for my furnace.

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

01/31/2019

Great work during the Polar Vortex of January 2019. Had a burst hot water pipe under the kitchen sink. They very quickly responded and came out to fix the problem. They also came out the next day very quickly when the cold water pipe burst. Price was fair and they were very professional. We joined their Home Care Club for further discounts. Overall a very quality experience.

Description of Work
Fixing burst pipes

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

12/31/2018

How did it go? It went ok. It was a Sunday and we had Edwardo come out to fix our toilet drain piping. Apparently the line going outside had roots causing a back up. The roots were found from about 20 ft from when he put the rod through. It was pretty disgusting but Edwardo took care of it. He finished rodding and recommended a free inspection that I should schedule during normal business hours.. ...

Description of Work
Drain Rodding

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/30/2018

10/28/2018

Chris Cooling was the plumber on call for the night. My toilet was leaking after I had tried to fix it. Chris arrived on a Saturday night at 8pm and was professional, courteous and efficient. In fact, considering I had just probably ruined his Saturday night, he was in a really good mood. Not cheap but overall I think a fair price for having to come out on a Saturday night.

Description of Work
leaking toilet

Work Completed On 10/28/2018

10/19/2018

Prompt and responsive. Arrived on time, and plumber was professional. Core issue here is rate being charged for simple work. Ravinia will not quote in advance or provide their hourly rate. $59 charge to come review, waived if you do work. Quoted $332 to rod kitchen sink to 20’, more if it went deeper. Had to go 40’ and did not end up charging more, which was nice, but work was done in 1 hr. That i...

Description of Work
Kitchen sink drain clogged, needed to be riddled

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

03/19/2018

Great! Ravinia Plumbing sent an excellent plumber to diagnose the problem and fix it. It turned out to be a cracked seal/wax ring in the base of the toilet that was shot, and had to be replaced. He had to take off the toilet and replace the seal/ring, remount the toilet, and then he also cleaned up the basement where the soggy ceiling tiles were. Very nice plumber and quite competent.

Description of Work
My toilet appeared to be leaking through the floor into the drop ceiling of the basement room below, creating a real mess. Had to find out what the problem was and get it fixed.

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

Home care, plumbing, heating, cooling, sumps, pumps, sewers, drains, electrical, water & indoor air quality, showroom, parts, remodeling, retrofitting & commercial.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check