THORNTON HEATING SERVICE

Founded 1959 • With Angi since June 2003

FINANCING AVAILABLE. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: Brian...

Mr. Heating and Cooling INC.

Mr. Heating and Cooling INC.

At Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. quality, competitive pricing and excellent service has been our #1 priority for over 14 years. We are an authorized factory dealer for TRANE products and can service all name brands. Servicing the Chicagoland area for all your HVAC needs in both residential and commercial. Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. has the tools, the people, and the products to provide a system that fits your lifestyle and budget. FREE in home estimates and 24 hour 7 day emergency service.

07/31/2017

Very well. I particularly appreciated the little wall they built to keep the outside unit level and protected from erosion – above and beyond the call of duty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced central A/C

06/13/2014

Terrible.  Called to inquire about installing new zoning on my HVAC system at residence.  Was told that it would take 2 weeks to have an expert come over and take a look.  I scheduled it for two weeks out, on a Monday morning at 9AM.  Received a call on Friday afternoon before my Monday appointment from the technician requesting for a reschedule later in the day so that he could attend to another ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was performed - inquiry only.

12/21/2012

The first call was urgent but I was not their client and the second call, of course, was after regular office hours.  The technicians were very nice, took their time and were very knowledgeable about the systems.  The office comped me the cost of the first call because the second call was just a few days later. I appreciated their patience, their knowledge and their promptness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First visit: furnace had stopped working.  Technician came and reset everything and it worked fine.  We could not replicate the problem. Second visit: Furnace had stopped working again.  Technician replaced a couple of gas valve parts and the blower motor-problem was fixed.

04/14/2012

My furnace stopped working yesterday (Friday).  Called Thornton Saturday morning.  Service was scheduled for between 2:00 and 4:00 that day.  Was notified that it would be around 1:30.  OK by me.  Came on time, diagnosed the problem and had the repair part in hand.  Couldn't ask for a better outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced igniter unit on furnace.

12/28/2011

The experience went very well and I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Thornton Heating Service to do a regular fall heating checkup and service.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

HEATING INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE & REPAIR. GENERATORS, INDOOR POOL DEHUMIDIFIERS, STEAM HUMIDIFIERS, GAS CHILLERS, INDOOR AIR QUALITY, DUCT CLEANING

NEW CONSTRUCTION.