THORNTON HEATING SERVICE

Founded 1959 • With Angi since June 2003

19083 W CASEY RD

Libertyville, IL 60048

FINANCING AVAILABLE. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: Brian...

07/31/2017

Kevin V.

Very well. I particularly appreciated the little wall they built to keep the outside unit level and protected from erosion – above and beyond the call of duty.

Description of Work
Replaced central A/C

06/13/2014

Jonathan J.

Terrible. Called to inquire about installing new zoning on my HVAC system at residence. Was told that it would take 2 weeks to have an expert come over and take a look. I scheduled it for two weeks out, on a Monday morning at 9AM. Received a call on Friday afternoon before my Monday appointment from the technician requesting for a reschedule later in the day so that he could attend to another job. I just had no flexibility in my schedule. When I told him that I couldn't reschedule, he proceeded to tell me that parts and equipment orders were several weeks out. I told him that I was no longer interested - I think he was elated that I cancelled. The only reason that I gave them a D instead of an F is that he called instead of not showing up at all.

Description of Work
No work was performed - inquiry only.

12/21/2012

PATRICIA B.

The first call was urgent but I was not their client and the second call, of course, was after regular office hours. The technicians were very nice, took their time and were very knowledgeable about the systems. The office comped me the cost of the first call because the second call was just a few days later. I appreciated their patience, their knowledge and their promptness.

Description of Work
First visit: furnace had stopped working. Technician came and reset everything and it worked fine. We could not replicate the problem. Second visit: Furnace had stopped working again. Technician replaced a couple of gas valve parts and the blower motor-problem was fixed.

04/14/2012

RICHARD K.

My furnace stopped working yesterday (Friday). Called Thornton Saturday morning. Service was scheduled for between 2:00 and 4:00 that day. Was notified that it would be around 1:30. OK by me. Came on time, diagnosed the problem and had the repair part in hand. Couldn't ask for a better outcome.

Description of Work
Replaced igniter unit on furnace.

12/28/2011

Charles P.

The experience went very well and I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Thornton Heating Service to do a regular fall heating checkup and service.

Eileen M.

It turned out fine. We don’t use them anymore because they are pricier than the competition. They were reliable.

Description of Work
They used to maintain our heating system.

08/27/2010

They are fantastic. I have never had any problems with them. They are very good. I just had last year for a checkup. My heater wouldn't come on and so they came out. There was a switch that a decorator that I had out had turned off. They turned it back on an checked it out and did a cleanup while they were out.

Description of Work
They put a whole new boiler in.

GLENN G.

When they installed the vent it was the kind that did not have a chimney and they ran a pipe out the side. The first time they did it under brick and there was condensation which would have ruined the brick and mortar. They came back and lowered it. I still have a good amount of condensation and it was noisy. When I changed companies the new company said that Thornton could have run it through the roof like a normal chimney. That was never offered by Thornton. I also didn’t like the way they raised the furnace using cinder block. After the furnace was installed they were doing the maintenance for a while and I found the price to be quite high.

Description of Work
They installed a furnace air conditioner.

ROBERT L.

We are satisfied. The last time they were here it was fine. I was pretty impressed. Some years ago awe had work that we were not happy with and they came back and fixed it. I would use them again and wouldn’t call anybody else. They care. When we called with no heat they came out here really quick to fix it.

Description of Work
They have been taking care of our heating for many years.

WILLIAM W.

It is great. They are dependable and we would use them again. They are professional in there approach. They come when they say they will. There turn around was reasonable.

Description of Work
They installed an air conditioner. They also provided service on the AC unit when we needed it.

Dowe and Wagner, Inc.

Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Services For over seventy five years, Dowe and Wagner, Inc. have provided Southeastern Wisconsin’s & Northeastern Illinois’s residential and commercial HVAC customers with all season, in-door comfort. We maintain and repair all makes & models. Our Reputation When you ask our customers about us, we are confident you will be pleasantly surprised with their answers. We work hard to keep our customers happy. We provide referrals upon request. We have many sources at our disposal to obtain any part of your heating and cooling needs. We will stop at nothing to get proper parts to repair your system. Experience, We keep our servicemen up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry through regular schooling. Our technicians average 40 hours per year of industry training. This translates to less errors in diagnosing any needed repairs. Dependability, We go out of our way to insure that your heating and cooling problems are tracked down and repaired as soon as humanly possible. Reliability, We follow the strictest practice standards set by Bryant and have the position of Factory Authorized Dealer. Concern, No one enjoys an unexpected breakdown. We offer both preventative maintenance and full service agreements to insure that your equipment is operating at its peak efficiency. Energy Conservation We believe you should enjoy your system’s full efficiency at the lowest cost possible, so our sales staff is trained to choose the proper size of equipment for every job.

All Affordable Plumbing Inc

Our company has been a family owned and operated business from the beginning. Our business is prepared to handle all kinds of work. From new construction to the smallest service call. We do it all. And as a small family business we take PRIDE in all of our work. Our trained and qualified technicians will bring many years of experience to serve your home the best way possible. Our technicians are always on time. They are polite, and the will do their best to satisfy all of your needs. As a family owned business we take PRIDE in all of our work. We are dedicated to serving our customer's needs, and our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We strive to bring you quality in every aspect of our job. Check out our website to view more about the services we provide.

Offers by All Affordable Plumbing Inc on Angi
    Lifeline Plumbing Heating & Cooling

Lifeline Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is now offering ZERO HUMAN CONTACT SERVICE CALLS in order to keep our clients and employees safe and healthy! Lifeline is the winner of the Super Service Award each year since 2011, when we started our profile on Angies List. If you are looking for professional Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Heating or any type of HVAC services in the greater Chicago-land, area make the call to Lifeline Plumbing, Heating and Cooling! We put our customers first with everything we do. That is why we offer a comprehensive satisfaction guarantee on all the work we do, and on all the products we install. If you would like to speak with one of our experts and get scheduled for service, call us at (847) 468-0069.

Offers by Lifeline Plumbing Heating & Cooling on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

HEATING INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE & REPAIR. GENERATORS, INDOOR POOL DEHUMIDIFIERS, STEAM HUMIDIFIERS, GAS CHILLERS, INDOOR AIR QUALITY, DUCT CLEANING

NEW CONSTRUCTION.