AAA Better Roof Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2003

AAA Better Roof, Inc. has been in operation for over twenty years servicing the Chicagoland area. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured (worker's compensation, liability, and auto) roofing corporation that provides cost-effective and eye-appealing roofing systems. We offer written guarantees for labor and materials, and I personally oversee all roofing installations. All work is completed by our staff of experienced roofers. However, there are instances where a specialty contractor may be required. For example, mold remediation. We offer free estimates, so please give us a call....

Window Genie of Northwest Chicago

Window Genie of Northwest Chicago

Window Genie of Northwest Chicago is your locally owned and operated leader in streak free window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing and gutter cleaning. Window Genie's commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what has made us America's fastest growing home service franchise. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians have completed a thorough background check and will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We carry full insurance, are bonded and use only the best equipment and materials available in today's market. Estimates are always free.

09/25/2020

This company did a phenomenal job! Crew was extremely professional and work was top notch. When they were done, they cleaned up absolutely everything. The only clue that they were there was my new roof and gutters! The roof and gutters looks fantastic. Would not hesitate to hire them again - they are fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Roof Replacement with Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate it! David Lancaster

04/11/2018

They repaired it for free and did a complete roof inspection. Great people to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A roofing shingle came off my cedar roof. I called the people that put the roof on over 10 years ago

05/20/2017

I hired AAA Better Roof to make repairs and upgrades prior to listing my home for sale. The crew showed up on time. They were courteous and delivered quality work. as a result, my buyer's inspector found no issues with the roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three attic exhaust fans were properly vented to the exterior of my house. Flashing was repaired, shingles replaced, etc. Also, a clothes dryer vent hose was replaced.

09/19/2016

Great. On time and very professional. Large project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,skylights

07/14/2016

I was told this was the biggest single home roofing job due to the numerous elevations of my roofline. There were at least 14 workers here daily for over one week. I never saw such professionalism and the owner Dave was onsite at least three times a day. At the end of each day, they completely cleaned the debris and made it livable for us. The roof is gorgeous and I highly highly recommend them fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete cedar shake roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

AAA Better Roof, Inc. has been servicing homeowners, contractors,and business owners in the Chicagoland area for over twenty years. In addition to offering quality roof work (including new construction, tear-off/re-roofs, flat roofs, asphalt, cedar shake/shingles, etc.), we provide gutter, downspout, siding, and metal installation.

Cedar Roof Treatment