SOUTH SUBURBAN HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC

Founded 1954 • With Angi since March 2009

EMPLOYEES - 10 ADDITIONAL ADDRESS - PO BOX 975....

Mr. Heating and Cooling INC.

Mr. Heating and Cooling INC.

At Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. quality, competitive pricing and excellent service has been our #1 priority for over 14 years. We are an authorized factory dealer for TRANE products and can service all name brands. Servicing the Chicagoland area for all your HVAC needs in both residential and commercial. Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. has the tools, the people, and the products to provide a system that fits your lifestyle and budget. FREE in home estimates and 24 hour 7 day emergency service.

06/05/2017

Install was done as scheduled and company followed up to make sure ac was working properly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Furnace and AC with new line ran for AC

04/13/2017

Excellent! Very professional, knowledgeable, courteous. Made entire process go very smoothly. On time. Left no mess. Processed all paperwork for rebates and registration. Made sure you understood how to use and maintain all the new equipment Made follow-up call to see if you were satisfied with new equipment and installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace, AC, thermostat and humidifier.

08/19/2016

I have not had to replace the furnace for 12 years because they have come out and performed adequate maintenance every time. They have been more than helpful when taking care of the furnace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For heating, I use South Suburban Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. They come out early winter for the annual furnace check to make sure everything is operating. Unfortunately over a 12 year period, I have had situations where the burner in the furnace stopped working and they came in and instead of replacing it, they have actually cleaned the burners for me and made minor adjustments because that was the result of water in the basement.

08/19/2016

I called them on a weekend and first thing Monday morning, someone called me back. Every experience has been to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For heating, I started using South Suburban Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. They came out for a check.

08/19/2016

I have utilized them for the past 12 years. Every year they come and service my furnace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For heating, I use South Suburban Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. I had them come out because I was having them check my furnace and water heater because I had water in my basement.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, GEO-THERMAL HEATING & COOLING, HEATING CONTRACTORS, HEATING EQUIPMENT & SYSTEMS CLEANING & REPAIR, AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS, AIR CONDITIONING CLEANING AND REPAIR, SHEET METAL FABRICATION, VENTILATION, EXHAUST SYSTEMS, SOLAR HEATING, RADIANT HEATING, HOT WATER HEATING SYTEMS CLEANING AND REPAIR. INDOOR AIR QUALITY

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available