Pro-Line Exteriors Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2008

Established in 2001, Pro-Line Exteriors specializes in offering high quality exterior remodeling services throughout Chicagoland. Our projects are designed, estimated, and overseen by the owner of the company Andy, and the communication link between him and the homeowners is always open. When the project is complete a final walk through is done to ensure all aspects of the project are done to the customers’ satisfaction. The end result is a happy homeowner....

We are a full service chimney and masonry repair company. We are family owned, licensed, bonded and fully insured. We have been proudly serving the area since 1996. Our technicians are highly trained, and we do not use any subcontractors. For additional information we can be reached at 630-833-3665, contact@affordabletuckpointingpros.com.

HI Pro Masonry & Tuckpointing specializing in chimneys, brickwork & Tuckpointing. We do all types of masonary restoration.

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

04/30/2019

The service was outstanding. They're very neat, clean and professional.

Description of Work
They removed the existing roof and replaced a new one.

04/10/2019

The work is detailed and very smooth. They are also professional.

Description of Work
put new sidings and replaced flat roof

Category roofing,siding

04/10/2019

It's always been great. I've been using them for the past 5-6 years. The service is great, pricing is fair and I've had no issues.

Description of Work
Roofing and siding.

Category siding

04/05/2019

It's good enough. People are nice. They did the amazing job. I am extremely amazed for the work they did and I would recommend them to my brothers. They are phenomenal.

Description of Work
Siding windows and roof.

Category roofing,siding

10/18/2017

The job was done to perfection! They took their time to make sure everything was meticulous done. Andy was on-site every day making sure things were done properly. He answered all my phone calls and my questions within a few hours. Before we had gutters our basement would flood, it has not flooded once since those bad boys have been added. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for ne...

Description of Work
We took off our stucco and replaced it with James Hardy siding and added gutters.

Category gutter repair,siding