Mr. Heating and Cooling INC.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2016

• Trade License Number
  • 2596023

1607 Sandy Pass

Lake Zurich, IL 60047

At Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. quality, competitive pricing and excellent service has been our #1 priority for over 14 years. We are an authorized factory dealer for TRANE products and can service all name brands. Servicing the Chicagoland area for all your HVAC needs in both residential and commercial. Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. has the tools, the people, and the products to provide a system that fits your lifestyle and budget. FREE in home estimates and 24 hour 7 day emergency service....

HVAC Companies (11)

02/03/2021

A great experience with this company. Not only were professionals knowledgeable and friendly and did excellent work, but Michal took time to explain all the features of our new furnace, AC and tankless water heater. He gives us options to fit our budget. Without hesitation, we will continue using you for our annual service checkups and in the event any unexpected problem may arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace, AC and tankless heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

12/21/2017

Fast and reliable service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2017

08/24/2017

Mr. Rutkowski was very patient with us because we had some delays. He showed up promptly and worked straight through until it was done. He finished in less time than I expected. He was quiet and I hardly noticed he was even there. I was quite impressed. We had one technical issue with the village Building and Zoning Department. Mr. Rutkowski came back and took care of it for a small fee since it w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our central air conditioner replaced because the one we had was very old. Mr. Rutkowski installed a new Trane unit and condenser. It is very, very quiet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

Thank you sooo much for this nice and honest review! Working for you was my pleasure ! Like you know, I'm a small company so thats why I can afford prices like that . Knowing that my customers are satisfy make me happy. Thank you !

08/15/2017

We had quotes from 5 companies and Michael's quote was by far the best bid for a 16 SEER unit. He came in and did what he said he would do. There was a problem with the older electrical box, which had to be replaced and rewired by an electrician, so Michael had to come back to finish his job after that was done. We did find an issue with a hose connector after he finished his job, however he came ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 2 Trane 16 SEER Air Conditioning Units and remove existing units Install new refridge lines for both units

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2017

Thank you for the review . I really appreciated you business ! Hopefully I can work for you in the future !

04/28/2017

He did a great job, fast and reasonably priced. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our furnace replaced for new one. I got Michal number from our friends who used him too.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

04/28/2017

Very good, Mr.Rutkowski did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the air conditioning fixed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate your business.

04/19/2017

Efficiently, happy with the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2017

Thank You for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it!

04/11/2017

It was really nice to work with Michael. He is a nice, very professional guy ! My Estimate was free and the price surprised me - almost half less then the ABT store gave it to me .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed whole HVAC installation. Trane Furnace with new coil Plus I get 3T AC - 2 stage 18 seer

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2016

Photo for Mr. Heating and Cooling INC. - 1607 Sandy Pass, Lake Zurich, IL - 34820809

Thank you for a review.

03/13/2017

Overall Michal did great and fast, always pick up my phone regarding this project. Have 2 small storage buildings with always something. Also he install new nests for my resident

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 new heater units plus office AC/heater with gas pipes

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2016

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

02/28/2017

Very reasonable pricing to go along with strong pride of work is a winning combo for me. His pursuit to always exceed expectations allows me to highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr Heating and Cooling has installed numerous mechanical systems for me over the last few years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please call us if there is anything we can do.

Residential and commercial heating and cooling installations and repairs . Whole house new construction. Duct work replacement , air conditioning systems and custom fabricated sheet metal.

Duct cleaning