Junk Remedy

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2011

Locally owned professional junk and trash removal company. From a single item to multiple trucks we can handle any size removal safely and efficiently. We pride our selves on donating and recycling as much as possible!! Our major charity is WINGS!!...

Paxem, Inc. Residential & Senior Moving & Estate Liquidation

In business since 2003, Paxem provides residential, commercial and senior services for moves. We are an A+ Accredited Senior Move Manager who provides services for the older adult population as well as younger folks! Services include: organizing / de-cluttering / estate sales / liquidations / packing / set up / staging/ move management / inventories / hoarder specialists. Our employees are experts in the entire moving process. Paxem is accredited through ASEL (American Society of Estate Liquidators) which means we're held to a higher standard than other estate liquidators. Whether you're moving locally or across the nation Paxem can help. Paxem Showroom is now open and sells high quality consignment of furniture, fine art, high quality area rugs, decorative items, fine jewelry and more. The Paxem Showroom is located at 345 N. Eric Dr., Palatine, IL 60067

The Junkluggers of Lake County

The Junkluggers of Lake County is your local eco-friendly junk hauling company offering free estimates for commercial and residential services in Wadsworth, Lake Bluff, Grayslake, and throughout the Lake County area. Our mission is to help homeowners & business owners and help our local community. Each year there is too much reusable junk that ends up in landfills. Our professionals work to efficiently remove unwanted items from your home or office and recycle, upcycle, or donate within our local network of charities when we can. If we donate anything on your behalf, you can look for a tax-deductible receipt within 14 business days.

24 Hour Service Seven

24 Hour Service Seven's mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

07/04/2020

Excellent. 6 workers arrived on time and had a garage full of items removed in 25 minutes.

Description of Work
Removal of excess items, 29 years of build up prior to moving

Category dumpster service

06/17/2020

PERFECT!! I contacted Junk Remedy through their website, and had a immediate response from the Owner, Nick. I asked if they could come the following day, no problem, it was scheduled for the following day @ 1:00. The drivers (Matt and Dave, I believe) called around 12:00 and asked if they could come a bit early, which was fine. They explained the process, gave me an estimate, and 15 minutes later ...

Description of Work
had an old entertainment center, fitness equipment, and an old rug that I wanted hauled away.

Category hauling services

08/20/2019

Arrived on time and not only loaded all debris but also swept up the area where debris had been. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Debris Removal

Category garbage collection,hauling services

08/14/2019

Excellent. They came a little early.

Description of Work
Clearing garage and furniture

Category hauling services,home & garage organization,dumpster service

07/18/2018

They had to make 2 separate pickups but all went well.

Description of Work
piano, basketball hoop, cinder blocks removed

Category hauling services

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for leaving a review. For some reason our records indicate that you are not in our system. Was this job booked under a different name? I do not have a dan/[Member Name Removed] on the schedule in our records for June 25th. Just want to confirm you left the review for the right company.

07/11/2018

They were on time, friendly, they called ahead of time to confirm their arrival and were very easy to communicate with. Their pricing was great too and I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They removed some furniture from a rental property of mine.

Category junk removal

07/10/2018

I can never say enough good things about them. They are reliable , responsible, respectful courteous and efficient. They are the only reliable junk service we recommend.

Description of Work
They removed furniture and belongings from a property after it closed.

Category junk removal

07/03/2018

They left the house clean and did everything they said they would do. They are very personable and I have recommended them to others.

Description of Work
Removed the junk in my house

Category garbage collection service

06/27/2018

They were very professional and on time. I would use them again and highly recommend them to anyone. I like how they are a locally owned business and not one of the franchises.

Description of Work
Renovation debris removal

Category dumpster rental service

09/18/2017

Went very well. They were as prompt as they could be given an unanticipated flat tire and kept me up-to-date on their expected arrival time. They were courteous and efficient and very professional in every aspect of their work. I would (and probably will) hire them again!

Description of Work
I needed to have some landscaping timbers and other various junk removed from my backyard and garage,

Category dumpster rental service

We will remove items located anywhere on the property. We charge by how much volume that we put in the back of the truck. You are only obligated to pay for what we haul away. Prices are broken down into 1/8th increments. We offer free estimates, up front pricing, and same day service.

We do not take toxic goods. Paints, cleaning supplies, and aerosols.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express