Apex Landscaping Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2012

Additional emails - info@apexlandscaping.com, design@apexlandscaping.com, maintenance@apexlandscaping.com, apex@apexlandscaping.com....

L A McMahon Window Washing Inc

Uses ECO Friendly Products. Cost is determined by the job. All Military families get an extra $10 off! Professional washers, all equipment supplied, and all work subject to on-site inspection. Tall ladder and parking fee may apply. Call for info or to schedule an appointment for work to be done. Award winning. Additional DBA - McMahon Window Washing Inc - LA.

Window Genie of Northwest Chicago

Window Genie of Northwest Chicago is your locally owned and operated leader in streak free window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing and gutter cleaning. Window Genie's commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what has made us America's fastest growing home service franchise. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians have completed a thorough background check and will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We carry full insurance, are bonded and use only the best equipment and materials available in today's market. Estimates are always free.

New Outlook Window Cleaning, LLC

My father and uncle started a window cleaning service in 1994 and it grew into what is now New Outlook Window Cleaning LLC. New Outlook Window Cleaning is a proudly owned and operated family business, serving Chicago and the surrounding suburbs for over 25 years. We are three generations of professional window cleaning experience with an attention to detail that assures our quality of work. Striving to make honest relationships with our customers in our word, work, and pricing is our top priority. Residential houses, commercial buildings, or a store front, we are able to take care of all aspects of our industry.

08/05/2017

They mow my lawn and clean up around the plantings and flower beds. They are paid monthly.

Description of Work
They do my weekly lawn maintenance.

Category lawn service

04/17/2015

service was good, punctual plowing when it snowed. Due to the amount of snow in the snow year, we had to pay extra above and beyond the contracted amount.

Description of Work
snow plowed driveway

06/13/2013

After the second try they were responsive. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They fixed some problems with my pond.

Category lakefront landscaping

05/15/2013

Apex does a great job on weekly lawn care. I've also used them for other landscaping jobs and am completely satisfied with their service. I've been a customer for several years.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance, gutter cleaning, planting.

01/17/2012

I'm satisfied with all aspects of the services provided.

Description of Work
He provides landscaping services.

Category landscaping

Landscaping, watering, aerating, pruning, snow plowing, fertilization, trees & shrubs, disease and insect control, hardscaping & landscape lighting.