Aloha Construction Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2009

4.1

For friendly service and exceptional workmanship, choose Aloha Construction for your next project. We will take care of your home inside and out. Aloha is a family-owned company located in Lake Zurich, IL. We have been providing general contractor services like roofing, siding, gutters, and remodeling to residents of Illinois and Southern Wisconsin for decades. You will have peace of mind knowing your home is in good hands with Aloha. Our contractors are not only highly skilled in their areas of expertise, they are also licensed and insured. Before we begin any roofing project, we use a nine-step inspection process to investigate and identify your roof’s issues. And we guarantee our work with a 10-year craftsmanship warranty on all roofing jobs. If your home is in need of remodeling or restoration services, Aloha Restoration, a division of Aloha Construction, can help. Through Aloha Restoration, we provide interior remodeling services for kitchens, bathrooms, basement buildouts and more. Our restoration services include mold removal, water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, and carpet cleaning. We are certified, licensed disaster recovery specialists that will work to get you back in your house and on with your life as quickly as possible. In fact, our water restoration process is so effective that we promise to have your home completely dry within 48 hours. Both Aloha Construction and Aloha Restoration are focused on providing our customers with fast, friendly service using high-quality materials and superior craftsmanship. We are licensed general contractors that you can rely on for all your home’s interior and exterior needs....

Horn's Water Restoration Services LLC

Additional contact: Garrett Horn 847.514.4670

02/05/2020

Aloha does not stand behind their work. I had a new roof installed, most of the roof plywood replaced, ice and water shield installed, and new gutters and downspouts. The roof leaks and the gutters don't drain (See Pictures). When I brought the problem to their attention they were belligerent and argumentative. They said, "this happens to everyone". I would advise against using Aloha.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof and Gutters

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your response, and we're sorry to hear you had a negative experience with Aloha Construction. Please reach out to Wally at 847-789-6090 so we can discuss the situation further. Thank you.

02/05/2020

Aloha does not stand behind their work. I had a new roof installed, most of the roof plywood replaced, ice and water shield installed, and new gutters and downspouts. The roof leaks and the gutters don't drain. When I brought the problem to their attention they were belligerent and argumentative. They said, "this happens to everyone". I would advise against using Aloha.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

12/03/2019

Donna stopped over while estimating our neighbors roof to replace. We had hail damage also. Their quote came in as expected. They met with the adjuster here at our home during the inspection. On top of everything. Coordinated everything. Delivered materials, put on in two days (big house), cleaned up everything, and we had 2 different people inspect and walk the roof. Donna kept up with us along t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof was installed

CATEGORY roofing

Thanks for your review! It was our pleasure working with you :)

07/21/2018

It was a stress free day for me when the Aloha workers showed up to my home for phase 1 of my multi-level repairs from the hail storm damage of May 2nd in my neighborhood. The roofing team guided by Losho was absolutely AMAZING. Such a professional group of workers! They exhibited a highly professional work ethic. From the moment they arrived, they took extreme caution to protect my property by re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

[Member Name Removed]! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave Aloha Construction, Inc. a positive review of your most recent experience with Jim! Did you know our jobs come with a 10 year craftsmanship warranty?! If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to call us at 847.540.7711. Thanks again!!

06/25/2018

It was a great expierience, Ryan was amazing. He was thorough, responsive and reliable. They took care of everything, were knowledgable and professional from beginning to end. I recommend them to everybody I come across and will happily use them again in the future. My house looks awesome, very happy A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

[Member Name Removed]! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave Aloha Construction, Inc. a positive review of your most recent experience with Ryan. Did you know our jobs come with a 10 year craftsmanship warranty?! If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to call us at 847.540.7711. Thanks again!!

Exterior restoration – hail & wind damage, roofing, siding, gutters, fascia, soffit, windows, doors, & safety.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing