A+ Quality General Contracting Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since January 2008

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

We have the experience and dedication to bring your backyard dreams to reality! Specializing in building decks, gazebos, pergolas, and sunrooms! WE DO NOT DO REPAIRS! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

Your Window Solutions

Your Window Solutions is Chicagoland's answer to other mediocre, overpriced, and under delivering window companies. With over 30 years of exterior construction and window installation experience, we bring high quality alongside affordability to your home. Call us today to schedule your free no obligation consultation 833-367-9687

Scientific Home Services Ltd

We have been your Chicago window specialists since 1928, when the business was founded under the name Scientific Window Company. In early 2009, Scientific Home Services Ltd was incorporated to better meet the rapidly changing demands of the industry and to devote our attention solely to serving our customer needs. Under the current business, we can now offer the broadest range of window style, color, and glass options at the most competitive prices.

Next Door & Window

Here at Next Door and Window, we a ready to bring you the best options for your new window and home door project. Next Door and Window has the best windows by Marvin, Integrity, Marvin Infinity and Sunrise. Wood Clad, Vinyl and Fiberglass Windows and Entry and Patio Doors by Albany and Provia. Next Door and Window will have one of their highly trained professionals meet with you and discuss all the possible options for your window and door project, they will then provide you with a FREE NO OBLIGATION quote for your project. Best of all, Next Door and Window will paint or stain your window and trim to match any color you need with our paint match program. Most others leave the project for you to finish with paint or stain, but, at Next Door and Window we do that for you! Next Door and Window also provides the best installation procedures and materials to make certain your project is done right and we back it with the industries best warranties. We have a full team of installation and service professionals to answer your questions…fast! If a visit is necessary to your home we will work around your schedule within a half-hour window of time to handle your issue quickly, often within 24 hours. We have over 25 trucks in the field to serve you fast. We are there when you need us. Additional DBA - Wolt Window & Door. Additional showroom addresses: 815 E. Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60563, & 718 E Rand Rd Arlington Heights, IL 60004.

Offers by Next Door & Window on Angi

07/17/2021

We are very pleased. Gene was very helpful in our deciding what we wanted. As soon as the supplies were in stock, Gene called to set up installation date. Andrew worked tirelessly and did a wonderful job. And we have the rest of the summer to enjoy our new deck.

Description of Work
Needed a deck installed

07/01/2021

We are incredibly happy with the work Gene and his team did. Our deck looks amazing and we are so impressed with the design and craftsmanship they put into the work. Adalberto was awesome, his work is incredible. Highly recommend A+ General Contracting!!

Description of Work
Deck replacement

08/23/2020

Very Well. Gene Brajczewski worked with us on various design options and worked hard to meet our exact needs. Andrew constructed a quality deck and was always insuring our needs were being met to our satisfaction. A+ provided a quality constructed composite deck, at a fair price. We would definitely recommend! Dan & Christine Bartlett,IL

Description of Work
Constructed Composite Deck

07/03/2020

Excellent experience with A+ Quality General Contracting! We tried several contractors to get estimates and most didn't even respond. Gene responded immediately and they were able to get our project on their calendar quickly. The laborer, Chris, did an amazing job - coming everyday, on time, and working through the worst heat we've had so far this year. The product is much nicer than what we had a...

Description of Work
Replanking of deck surrounding pool.

05/13/2020

We had a 2nd story cedar deck that needed replacing. The original stairs were wobbly and also needed replacing. Gene was great to work with and kept us informed throughout the process. Andrew was our installer and is a skilled carpenter and very thorough. He completely rebuilt our stairs and did a fantastic job. We love the Azek decking and how our rebuilt deck turned out. It added value to our ho...

Description of Work
Replace Deck

06/25/2018

Outstanding experience from start to finish. Gene is great, as his team. Great price and great end result. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Front Porch Renewal

06/10/2016

Please look at the photos attached (I was only allowed to upload 10) to get an idea of “workmanship”. The job contracted was for a new finished deck and custom finished benches to go with the deck. We wanted all composite materials used but were told they couldn’t do that and we would have to use cedar for some parts. The photos are their idea of “finished” deck & benches. Please note the gouged and splintered wood, the mitered corners that do not match up, the random boards that do not lay flat and rise above the other boards, the screws that miss the mark, and of course the lack of stain on the wood. We were told staining the cedar was not in the contract although it states Finished Deck and Finished Benches, and doesn’t mention not staining wood. I could tell you more about the unprofessional way we were treated, the endless delays, and the single belligerent worker they used to do the whole job, but instead you can see the photos and I will leave you with a quote shouted at me by the contractor who clearly takes pride in his work: “It’s just a deck!!”

Description of Work
Build new deck and custom benches

06/05/2015

The process was absolutely perfect from start to finish. Gene came to my house within a day of my contacting him for a proposal. We talked about the best option for a replacement deck, and agreed on a design. I thought his proposal was very reasonable, especially since he would be using cedar rather than treated lumber, which should last a long time if properly maintained. He also gave me the option of using metal pickets in my railing, which I far prefer to the wood. Gene gave me an estimated start date at the beginning of June, but he had some schedule changes that enabled him to begin earlier, which was great. On the first day of work, Gene arrived with Andrew, who was the person actually building the deck. All I can say is that Andrew is quite the craftsman. My new deck is solidly built, perfectly aligned, structurally sound, and absolutely gorgeous. The cement footings Andrew put in place to support the deck will probably last longer than my house! I could not be happier - what was an embarrassment on the back of my house has become something I'm quite proud to show others. I am writing this now because I just had the final inspection (of three total) from the Village Building Inspector today. As he was jumping on the deck and pushing against the handrails he said, "These guys really know how to build a quality deck!" I thought that was high praise from the inspector. All-in-all, this process that I had been dreading ended up being a great experience, and I'm left with a deck that I know I'll enjoy for years to come.

Description of Work
A+ Quality removed my old deck and stairs, hauled away all of the old wood, and replaced my old deck with a new larger - and significantly better built - cedar deck. I have a walkout basement, so this deck is one story above ground in my backyard.

08/27/2013

Gene came over to the house and discussed all the options complete with pictures. He went with us to buy the materials and explained to us the difference between regular decking and maintenance free materials. We opted for the maintenance free materials. He calculated the materials (did not use a kit) and did the entire deck from scratch. He also met with the building inspector from our village to make sure that everything was up to code and the construction permits were in order. He also noticed a problem with some of the materials being damaged as a result of an oil leak on the delivery truck. He took care of dealing with the merchant to get the damaged materials replaced and our driveway cleaned by the vendor. The deck is absolutely beautiful, Gene was very professional and efficient. Everything was properly cleaned up and he even took back the extra material with my husband to get the refund. I would not hesitate to call Gene again for any household repairs or remodeling.

Description of Work
built a backyard deck.

08/27/2013

Gene came out and really listened to what we needed to have done. He presented several options for materials used to complete the job and reused any materials that could be salvaged such as the existing shower door. He was professional, thorough and neat and explained everything thoroughly. The job was completed quickly and beautifully with no wasted materials. The painting job was done by one of his crew and this too was done quickly and neatly. Best of all, our two dogs liked him a lot and Gene was okay with one of them staying with him and and quot;supervisingand quot;. I would call Gene for any repairs needed on our home as he is a jack of all trades and takes pride in his work.

Description of Work
rebuilt shower area in family room shower; painted upstairs hallway and bedroom.

Category deck company

Building decks, gazebos, pergolas, and sunrooms. WE DO NOT DO REPAIRS! We also accept Zelle and PayPal, in addition to cash and check.

WE DO NOT DO REPAIRS! We ONLY build new -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Check, PayPal