ABG HVAC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2013

Small high quality residential and light commercial services very reasonably priced...

Scott Nelson Electric Inc

My name is Scott Nelson. My company is called "SCOTT NELSON ELECTRIC"because I want my own name to be on every job we do. I have been in the electrical trade for over 25 years. I went to trade school school through "Associated Builders and Contractors Electrical Apprenticeship Training Program"(A.B.C.)shortly after completing high school.I am noticed by the "National Bureau of Apprenticeship Training"(N.B.A.T.)as a Journeyman Electrician. I worked for 14yrs. with contractors from the north shore,n.w. suburbs,and northern illinois. "QUALITY ELECTRICAL REPAIRS & INSTALLATIONS"is the best way to explain our service. We believe that being "neat & tidy"is one of the best ways of showing how much we respect our customers,and their homes.Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.

H20 Plumbing and Sewer Services

Honest, Reliable, Quality Plumbing work. We are a full service, family owned company that provides the community with plumbers they can trust. We do all plumbing and sewer work from rodding and water heaters to sewer/ drainage repairs.

HMS Heating & AC Inc

Welcome to Home Maintenance Service Heating & A/C Home Maintenance Service has been providing accurate and dependable service to our customers for more than two decades. We are committed to meeting the highest performance standards in the HVAC industry. There is nothing more important to us than your comfort and satisfaction. You will find a wide range of information on our website, from products and services we offer to useful links to contemplate when making service and replacement decisions. We hope you find this information helpful. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call. WE DO NOT SERVICE WINDOW UNITS.

05/31/2013

Not well. The things that he completed were the duct cleaning and installing the hood over the oven with an outlet through the garage to the outside. The things he messed up: 1. He managed to scratch the brand new stainless steel hood that he installed. It is installed OK, just scratched. 2. He moved the gas line, but it is sticking out too much so the oven can't go fully back to the wall 3. He lo...

Description of Work
Goran was supposed to complete duct cleaning, install a hood over the oven, move the gas line and install electrical for the microwave and the oven.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Any heating/cooling residential and light commercial service offered. Replacement of water heaters and sump pumps in a very efficient manner offered. Exhaust fans installation and any light electrical service offered.