MAAS Auto Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since November 2002

Auto Service
Auto Body Work
Auto Tires

17 employees. No subs. Cost is flat rate depending upon the job....

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

ERIE-LASALLE BODY SHOP & CAR CARE CENTER

A State-of-the-Art Collision repair facility. Family owned for over 80 years, recently moved one mile west to an ultra modern location. Same Family owned and operated business. Intelligent, Professional Repair and Claims Service since 1934. Insurance claims specialists, free shuttle, 24 hour towing, Car rentals. Other Location - 2440 South Kedzie Phone - 773-762-5571 Fax - 773-762-4809

Reliable Auto Repair Center Inc

Family owned business for 20+ years at the same location. Serving the North Side since 1991.

08/01/2017

They only do whats necessary. On occasion they do small things for no charge and their charges are reasonable. They do a very good job and I have never had a reason to complain.

08/01/2017

The waiting room was clean and stocked with coffee as well as wifi. The owner is always very animated and I the wait for the oil change is only about 10 minutes.

Description of Work
I took my daughters car here for her synthetic oil change.

07/27/2017

It couldn't have gone any better. So nice to have a happy, honest and professional auto repair now that my manufacturer warrant is up.

Description of Work
A/C was not working. Turns out I needed a condenser and it turned out their price, including labor was about $200 cheaper than what Google search said the average price is. Cool that they also have a guy that they can call to take you home and pick you up at no charge but tips are welcome.

06/10/2017

It was one of those look in the book and it said pull over immediately. They were good. This was on a Sunday and I was driving my husbands car on the way to a baby shower. They were good about getting a tow truck out there.

Description of Work
There was some issue and one of the warning lights came on in the car. It was something with the rear axle.

02/21/2017

Maas was different. It was a simple fix with the gas cap. While the truck was there, they noticed the slow cranking of the ignition and said we needed a new battery. It was indeed quite old so I thanked them for bringing it to our attention before we got stranded somewhere. All work done in a timely matter and for a fair price.

Description of Work
The "Check Engine" light came on. In the past, I have been burned badly by car dealer repair shops who seemed to see this as a big jackpot! They would try something for a few hundred dollars and a few days later the light would come on again. Oops, they would say. We tried the cheaper fix and now we have to go on to the pricier one. I got so fed up that I got rid of the last car the dealers played this game on. Vowed to never keep a car long enough to get caught in this game.

06/02/2016

I had an issue with my '99 Saab 9-3 in Rosemont, IL. Suddenly the car, with manual transmission, could not be put in reverse and the stick shift became extremely loose. I chose to have my car towed back to my local auto repair shop, Maas Auto Inc. in La Grange, because Mr. Maas runs an honest business. I was concerned about a major repair and bill. Mr. Maas called and told me that the shift belt had come loose. They reconnected it and the car was running well. He did say if it happened again they would probably have to replace the belt. Only $235.00 INCLUDING the tow from Rosemont. That's why I go to Marty Maas! Who knows what the bill would have been if I'd have towed to the nearest mechanic.

Description of Work
'99 Saab 9-3 repair.

11/21/2015

They only problem is getting the car in. Sometimes there is a waiting list. They are honest and friendly. They wont tell you that you need something when you really don't.

Description of Work
I go to MASS Auto.

02/03/2015

I've never had a problem there. They carry out insurance for all the workers. I would trust them to tell me what has to be done. They are quality people and they do quality work.

Description of Work
Maas Auto Inc checked the fluids in my car.

01/16/2015

They fix just about anything. The price is always right. The workers are very nice and polite. There is nothing negative to say about them. It took about fifteen minutes for oil change. The waiting room is nice. They have magazines, coffee, and a computer to use.

Description of Work
I had an oil change and other maintenance work done.

10/21/2014

First off I have been going to MAAS forever. My dad introduced me to MAAS and I have always taken my car there as long as I lived in the area. What i like about MAAS is that they don't try to sell you stuff that you do not need. They don't pull out your air filters and try to tell you that you need to change all of them, like other places. They will also work with you. I needed several things done on my car, but didn't have the money at the time. I told Marty this and he told me what I should have done now and what could wait until I had more money. He was honest and fair. Plus he also has good jokes for you when you come in. Great place, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Description of Work
Oil change

Category auto repair

Auto Repair, Service & Diagnostics.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available