Andersen Mechanical

With Angi since December 2004

Vent Heating & Cooling Service

Vent Heating & Cooling Service

Vent Heating & Cooling service is a family owned and operated company that has been servicing the La Grange Park, Illinois area for over 30 years. We offer comprehensive heating and cooling services to residential areas and are experts in our field. We have always been the preferred choice over our competitors. We can keep your family home at consistent comfortable temperatures at affordable prices. For quickest response please give us a call.

Offers by Vent Heating & Cooling Service on Angi

05/02/2017

They were recommended by a neighbor when we moved in 15 years ago. So I've used Andersen Mechanical ever since we lived here. They're responsive, any problems I've had they are right over to help me. They're practically in my back yard, they are located close by. They're wonderful. I know that they're service is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come out every year and maintain the furnace and air conditioner.

08/19/2015

I have known Bob Anderson and used Anderson Mechanical for years. Bob and his team are fantastic. I always use them for any HVAC issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tested and recharged AC

06/24/2015

They were great. They're very reliable and trustworthy. I didn't worry about them being in the house. If you left them if you need to do some work; they've been in the area for quite a while too. They were highly recommended from other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them for mechanical work. The heat went out and they came right out.

12/10/2014

They are fantastic. The quality of their work is top notch because of the personal attention that they give and the thoroughness. They explain everything carefully to me that they just do. They sit down with me at the table afterwards and go over anything that I need to know about my unit or any changes or any cleaning that they do. They are just thorough, kind, professional and considerate. They ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Andersen Mechanical for my heating services. His name is Bob.

07/21/2014

Excellent. I have been using him for 6 years, and he is totally reliable, responsive and stands by his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got my Air Conditioners working